Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2014, 01:49 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Unreal.

He's gonna have lots of time on his hands to think about this piece of stupidity. SMH

Some of these fools have no business anywhere near a firearm.

"I don't know this guy."

LMAO...delusional dads of the world unite!
Pappy should have just beat the snot out of him...........that is that. Shooting him was out of hand. Yes he will be in jail for a long time and won't be able to watch his daughter grow up. Sad story indeed.

Old 03-14-2014, 01:50 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,146,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
I don't care about what you think about the teen's behavior.

No, it is not a good bet that you might get beat. What world do you live in? Do teenagers have sex? Yes, Do teenagers have sex in their parents homes? Yes, Do most of those incidents even when found out end in violence? Uhm NO, it is flat out illegal.

I am a dad and I would convict because it is illegal what are gonna say you can break the law if I think you have a good reason?

Who cares what you did?

The dad was violent and probably a coward, but sadly he got to act out his issues with some unarmed teen.
Lol, idiot liberal logic. So a father should just ignore noises coming from his daughters bedroom?

Old 03-14-2014, 01:51 PM

679 posts, read 614,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Pappy should have just beat the snot out of him...........that is that. Shooting him was out of hand. Yes he will be in jail for a long time and won't be able to watch his daughter grow up. Sad story indeed.
Actually they're saying that charges are unlikely.

Old 03-14-2014, 01:52 PM

Quote:
No he won't, he wasn't even arrested. In Texas(thank god) you have a right to protect your home period! He didn't know who this guy was since his daughter said she didn't know the guy.

Old 03-14-2014, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eborg View Post
Actually they're saying that charges are unlikely.
I guess you are correct if they stick to their story of the daughter no knowing who this kid was. It is a sad story however. I guess if you pull your pistol you best be ready to use it and if they continue to claime they didn't know who this guy was he will get off. More to the story........which we all know........but if princess wants to keep pops out of jail she best stick to her story.

Old 03-14-2014, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
I don't believe anything the dad says. His actions prove there is something very wrong with him.
Of course you don't, you're a typical leftist anti gun nut job.

Old 03-14-2014, 01:56 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
The individual who should be charged is the daughter.
She sure as hell didn't want to get shot.

What else could she do?

Old 03-14-2014, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
No he won't, he wasn't even arrested. In Texas(thank god) you have a right to protect your home period! He didn't know who this guy was since his daughter said she didn't know the guy.
I agree with your point...........but don't believe the girl. That is my point. Pops did what he had to do in that situation I guess...........I wouldn't have shot him I would have found out what the hell was going on first........then maybe shot him. Or beat him. It does appear this guy picked the wrong girl to fool around with IMO.

Old 03-14-2014, 01:57 PM

679 posts, read 614,863 times
Quote:
I guess you are correct if they stick to their story of the daughter no knowing who this kid was. It is a sad story however. I guess if you pull your pistol you best be ready to use it and if they continue to claime they didn't know who this guy was he will get off. More to the story........which we all know........but if princess wants to keep pops out of jail she best stick to her story.
No its already well known that the daughter knew the kid. She's told the cops this and everything. Charges are still not likely.

Old 03-14-2014, 01:58 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Quote:
I agree with your point...........but don't believe the girl. That is my point. Pops did what he had to do in that situation I guess...........I wouldn't have shot him I would have found out what the hell was going on first........then maybe shot him. Or beat him. It does appear this guy picked the wrong girl to fool around with IMO.
Femme Fatale early stages.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies