Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2014, 02:05 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,149,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I agree with your point...........but don't believe the girl. That is my point. Pops did what he had to do in that situation I guess...........I wouldn't have shot him I would have found out what the hell was going on first........then maybe shot him. Or beat him. It does appear this guy picked the wrong girl to fool around with IMO.
You don't know what you do if you thought a intruder was in your home endangering your kids! There have been cases of men breaking into peoples homes and getting into bed with their yound daughters. Its easy to monday morning quarterback the situation after the fact.

Jacob Nelson Gets 4.5 Years in the Slammer for Hopping in Bed With a Random 14-Year-Old

Old 03-14-2014, 02:06 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Femme Fatale early stages.
yep

Old 03-14-2014, 02:06 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,299,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
That may be the case. However; as we see with this story s*** like this does happen. That was enough back in the day to give most of us the common sense to not try something like this. The girl may have invited the boy, but as far as I'm concerned, it's 2AM, she is a minor, and therefore being that she is not the homeowner the parents have the final say! She did this without her parent's permission, and because of this, and her lie the kid is dead! Again, not saying that the dad didn't overreact, but if you caught a dude in your daughter's room at 2AM and she told you that she didn't know him, how would you react?
So you basically agree with my characterization, then you attempt to justify your less than logical position.

The world you envision sucks. It is to make minor occurrences into deadly, violent confrontations. The reason these things happen is because of people who THINK LIKE YOU continue to make these violent confrontations happen.

Thanks for agreeing.

Old 03-14-2014, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
You don't know what you do if you thought a intruder was in your home endangering your kids! There have been cases of men breaking into peoples homes and getting into bed with their yound daughters. Its easy to monday morning quarterback the situation after the fact.

Jacob Nelson Gets 4.5 Years in the Slammer for Hopping in Bed With a Random 14-Year-Old
I never said I did. Didn't I just post hell I may have shot him or beat him? Hell I don't know. Cases.........you post one case. Out of millions of children. C'mon. It is friday morning quarterback too. I have a 14yo..........if I go in her room and there is another person in there I would be screaming to start and we would see from there. I'd probably be more upset at her for being a little tramp sneaking a boy in.

Old 03-14-2014, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
You must be thick as a brick! Which part don't you understand, The dad did not know who he was or the kid reached for something.
I don't believe a word the dad says. He has every incentive to lie, to get his daughter to lie and sadly in this nation he won't have to try to hard to get people who understand his "mistake".

Hey you too can believe in fairytales.

Old 03-14-2014, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Doesn't matter what you believe, you will not be on the grand jury.
Tell me something I didn't claim as true. Did I say hey Ill be on the grand jury and I sit in judgement of this man's legal guilt? Nah.

So your point is irrelevant.

Old 03-14-2014, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Had he known the kid had no gun, I doubt he would have shot, but the kid made a fatal mistake after being warned not to move, he reached for something, I may have shot also.
Again, you too can believe in fairytales.

There are some insane people in this nation.
The whole thought process is insane, but again believe what you will.

Hey 2am banging a man's daughter in his house, you understand why it had to happen the way it did, with an unarmed teen dead for no reason at all, oh well boy was stupid, blah, blah,blah.

Old 03-14-2014, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Lol, idiot liberal logic. So a father should just ignore noises coming from his daughters bedroom?
Personal attack is pathetic. Hey, do I think a father should get a gun if hears noises? Again what kind of fearful, paranoid mind thinks like this?

But hey you too can believe in fairytales.

The shoot first justify later defense. A boy is dead for no reason, but hey at least you can see and understand why it had to happen that way.

Old 03-14-2014, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Personal attack is pathetic. Hey, do I think a father should get a gun if hears noises? Again what kind of fearful, paranoid mind thinks like this?

But hey you too can believe in fairytales.

The shoot first justify later defense. A boy is dead for no reason, but hey at least you can see and understand why it had to happen that way.
I would have had my piece with me too............but you don't just go shoot somebody. I have a 14yo daughter and every time her mouth opens she is lying.......lol........so I wouldn't have just walked in and shot this kid........I'd find out what the hell is going on. But it appears he is gonna skate and his baby (tramp) girl will keep on doing what she is doing.

Old 03-14-2014, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I would have had my piece with me too............but you don't just go shoot somebody. I have a 14yo daughter and every time her mouth opens she is lying.......lol........so I wouldn't have just walked in and shot this kid........I'd find out what the hell is going on. But it appears he is gonna skate and his baby (tramp) girl will keep on doing what she is doing.
I am not surprised you at least online think it reasonable to get a gun in that situation.

It is the wrong position to take indicative of a fearful and paranoid mind, but carry on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies