Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2014, 10:25 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,740,496 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander_Crews View Post
Them supporting a bad system does not make them bad people, they are still peaceful people who have done nothing but crossed a line on the map. I would rather win their hearts and minds and show them the benefits of the free market. If they don't commit a violent act, they should not have violence used upon them.
I won't sacrifice my principles to punish people for disagreeing with me.

I don't. Robbery is a violent act, if they commit that act it is perfectly reasonable to use violent resistance. (Self-defense) and it is perfectly reasonable to prosecute them for the violent crime they committed. Crossing the border itself is not a violent act, therefore no violence should be used upon them.

Yes, but it is a welfare problem, not an immigration problem. I advocate ending welfare exactly as much as I advocate open borders.

(I really appreciate that you are not getting snotty like other users, you are interested in a real discussion and that is admirable. A lot of neo-cons get emotional and start calling me names when I disagree with them. You have set yourself apart and I would rep you again if I could but I repped you earlier today.)
Liberty, Freedom, and the means to defend them drive me, my fuel is facts, logic, and reason..

I dont care if they are not bad people, but their decision will ruin my life, and my nation...When you do that you are nothing but a threat and one that must be contained..

The line is the line between everything we know, love, care about, and will ever have...Beyond that line is crushing poverty, rampant crime, unjust and never ending curtly that suffocates all hope..I have seen this with first hand.

You cant win hearts and minds when the other side will use money they stole and will steal from your to bride them..Do you understand this fact.

Stop the threat at the border, do not allow it to enter this nation...

No they are linked, every illegal that makes it over is another voter if they grant amnesty, and if they have kids in 18 years of failed education, another Democratic voter...

They have imported millions of voters that want to vote themselves the wealth of this nation in exchange for a vote for what ever statist thug promises them the sun and everything under it.

I am not snobby and I am sorry if come off like that, we are meant to fight together against this threat, not against each other this what the leftist want and need, they need to fight each other and not them.

You are a great mind, dear I say one of the greatest I have seen on the site with many others..

We can solve this issue and restore liberty, but we must do what has to be done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2014, 10:30 PM

3,147 posts, read 3,501,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Liberty, Freedom, and the means to defend them drive me, my fuel is facts, logic, and reason..

I dont care if they are not bad people, but their decision will ruin my life, and my nation...When you do that you are nothing but a threat and one that must be contained..

The line is the line between everything we know, love, care about, and will ever have...Beyond that line is crushing poverty, rampant crime, unjust and never ending curtly that suffocates all hope..I have seen this with first hand.

You cant win hearts and minds when the other side will use money they stole and will steal from your to bride them..Do you understand this fact.

Stop the threat at the border, do not allow it to enter this nation...

No they are linked, every illegal that makes it over is another voter if they grant amnesty, and if they have kids in 18 years of failed education, another Democratic voter...

They have imported millions of voters that want to vote themselves the wealth of this nation in exchange for a vote for what ever statist thug promises them the sun and everything under it.

I am not snobby and I am sorry if come off like that, we are meant to fight together against this threat, not against each other this what the leftist want and need, they need to fight each other and not them.

You are a great mind, dear I say one of the greatest I have seen on the site with many others..

We can solve this issue and restore liberty, but we must do what has to be done.
We have to agree to disagree on this issue. Them voting against me will NEVER be grounds to use violence upon peaceful people.

I am all for using defensive violence against any thug that initiates violence on a peaceful person, American or not.

Old 07-21-2014, 10:32 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,934,401 times
Quote:
Yeah, so could harboring fugitive slaves when the fugitive slave act was the law of the land. Or possessing alcohol during prohibition.

Only sheep follow laws BECAUSE they are law.
We are going to have to agree to disagree.. I wish you well, but I can't wish you success on your endeavor. I have to follow my conscious as well and my motivation is to protect my family and the legal citizens of this country... Goodnight..

Old 07-21-2014, 10:33 PM

Quote:
We have to agree to disagree on this issue. Them voting against me will NEVER be grounds to use violence upon peaceful people.

I am all for using defensive violence against any thug that initiates violence on a peaceful person, American or not.
My last post, please reply to it.

How is peaceful to use force to enter a nation by breaking into?

How is it peaceful to rob a nation and its people with a vote they you have not right to cast?

How is it peaceful for elected officials to steal the future of the American people in order for a reelection vote?

They why not use defensive actions against this flood of theft and treason?

Old 07-21-2014, 10:40 PM

[quote=gunlover;35753541]
Quote:
My last post, please reply to it.
... but we are just going in circles.

Quote:
How is peaceful to use force to enter a nation by breaking into?
They are not using force upon anybody when they walk over an imaginary line.

Quote:
How is it peaceful to rob a nation and its people with a vote they you have not right to cast?
I think anybody in the country should be allowed to vote. If government was properly restricted to the constitution their votes wouldn't matter anyway... no vote for anything unauthorized by the constitution would...

Quote:
How is it peaceful for elected officials to steal the future of the American people in order for a reelection vote?
They are not using force to get the votes, nobody is being coerced under the threat of violence.

Quote:
They why not use defensive actions against this flood of theft and treason?
Voting is not theft or treason.

Old 07-21-2014, 10:45 PM

Quote:
... but we are just going in circles.

They are not using force upon anybody when they walk over an imaginary line.

I think anybody in the country should be allowed to vote. If government was properly restricted to the constitution their votes wouldn't matter anyway... no vote for anything unauthorized by the constitution would...

They are not using force to get the votes, nobody is being coerced under the threat of violence.

Voting is not theft or treason.

Would it be a imaginary line if I broke into your house?

Borders are property lines..

They dont do that today, we have a welfare state and a open border we need to stop this infection before it is to late.

They are using theft(in the form of handouts and entitlements) with is force...

When you betray this nation by voting for bills and actions that would harm it, that is treason..

Old 07-21-2014, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Would it be a imaginary line if I broke into your house?
Nope, that would be trespassing on private property. A whole different issue. Not to mention, you keep using the term "breaking in" which implies destroying my property... that is a violent act. It is not the same as stepping over an imaginary line.

Quote:
Borders are property lines..
Disagree, the "country" is not private property.

Quote:
They dont do that today, we have a welfare state and a open border we need to stop this infection before it is to late.
We WILL NOT agree on this issue, I can tell by the way you speak...

Quote:
They are using theft(in the form of handouts and entitlements) with is force...
No, the people who actually take the money to give it to them are committing theft. The government is the one committing theft.

Quote:
When you betray this nation by voting for bills and actions that would harm it, that is treason..
Who cares? I know I don't. I think voting for border restrictions harms our country... which would make you guilty of treason.

You can't say simply voting for something "harmful" is treason, who gets to decide what "harmful" is? If that were true, I would say that anyone who voted for Obama, Romney, Bush, Clinton, etc... are all guilty of treason....

Old 07-21-2014, 11:05 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,090,856 times
Quote:
Nope, that would be trespassing on private property. A whole different issue. Not to mention, you keep using the term "breaking in" which implies destroying my property... that is a violent act. It is not the same as stepping over an imaginary line.

Disagree, the "country" is not private property.

We WILL NOT agree on this issue, I can tell by the way you speak...

No, the people who actually take the money to give it to them are committing theft. The government is the one committing theft.

Who cares? I know I don't. I think voting for border restrictions harms our country... which would make you guilty of treason.

You can't say simply voting for something "harmful" is treason, who gets to decide what "harmful" is? If that were true, I would say that anyone who voted for Obama, Romney, Bush, Clinton, etc... are all guilty of treason....
I just think it is great that somebodies screen name is the main character from Frisky Dingo...which is 10x better than the great show Archer.

It's a good idea, but it won't do much without drones also on patrol...1,000 men across 1,241 miles...

Old 07-21-2014, 11:23 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 20 days ago)

29,549 posts, read 16,535,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Actually it has been proven that the Obama admin has cooked the books by counting numbers the previous admins didn't. The ones turned back at the border. The BP. Yes they will cook numbers also. They need to justify the expense of their operation. So no I don't trust Obama's numbers. he has been caught lying about too many other things. IMO his word and that of his admin is worthless.
Why the sudden surge? What changed? Well his rhetoric about delaying deportations, his rhetoric about path to citizenship. Yeah he might as well have rolled out a welcome mat. As a politician he knows words matter. Politicians use them like a sniper uses a bullet. many believe that this surge was caused to try and force the immigration reform bill through. Obama didn't count on people disagreeing with his admins latest approach of cuddling illegals. Now we have an even bigger mess to contend with. He is the POTUS, he owns this mess. Perry may be the gov, but we have all seen how Obama's admin goes after any state trying to deal with illegals on their own.
No magic was ever needed. None. Crack down on the employers first and crack down hard. Take the work away and the illegals will look else where. We saw proof of this in states and cities that cracked down before the fed stopped them.
Remember Obama chastised Romney for wanting to do this very thing...
We have had this argument before, even when you separate those out, it is still more than the Previous administration.

I cant even call this a right wing lie, because even FOX News has pointed out that people like you are wrong.

Dont give me that "words matter" BS when republicans repeatedly get on TV and say the President wants amnesty.

If words mattered that much to you, you would be just as pissed with Republicans for lying to these illegals.

Old 07-21-2014, 11:25 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 20 days ago)

29,549 posts, read 16,535,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Obama himself admitted that his high deportation numbers were skewered. If implementing DACA without congress' permission that allowed hundreds of thousands of illegals to remain here with work permits, releasing thousands of illegal aliens from detainment with many being criminals (to save money or so he says), instructing Homeland Security not to deport any illegal aliens unless they are "convicted" criminals and a constant promise of amnesty (which is why we have these thousands of so-called kids surging our borders now) is doing his job I'd like to know what not doing his job is.
What he admitted is that the majority of these people never make it into the country at all, thats not the same was what you are arguing, which is that the numbers themselves are wrong.

Show me one time that President Obama said he was giving illegal aliens amnesty and i will delete my account.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies