Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2016, 01:00 PM

37,111 posts, read 41,284,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
There is a whole population out there who do their best to avoid the drug/cut/burn MD's and surgeons.

Stands to reason the science MD's will do everything in their power to discredit Sayer Ji.

Sayer Ji Credentails | Sayer Ji
Ji is discredited because what he espouses is not supported by science. He has no science credentials at all.

Without the "drug/cut/burn MD's and surgeons" a lot of people would be dead.

Ji has never had to tell a patient she has breast cancer.

Old 10-14-2016, 01:02 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,764,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Ji is discredited because what he espouses is not supported by science. He has no science credentials at all.

Without the "drug/cut/burn MD's and surgeons" a lot of people would be dead.

Ji has never had to tell a patient she has breast cancer.

Enough die with the drug/cut/burn and many cure their own cancers. We just don't know how many as they work on their own. Coretta King did the allopathic treatments and by the time she got to Mexico it was too late.

It's really tragic to think so many could save themselves from the cancer dx if they knew about Iodine and cancers. We won't hear that from allopathic MD's For Sure...

Old 10-14-2016, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Iodine is Important for all body tissues and for cancer prevention in the breasts, thyroid and more

Dr. James Howenstine -- Iodine is Vital For Good Health

Info on the Prostate and Iodine

Iodine Health Benefits - Prostate.net

I've been dosing with Iodine for years and MDs I've seen over many years NEVER mentioned this prevention tool. How about you, has your MD ever brought this up to you fisheye?
Howenstein was a snake oil salesman:

Natural Health Team 12/28/11

The prostate article does not say that iodine prevents prostate cancer.

Old 10-14-2016, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Enough die with the drug/cut/burn and many cure their own cancers. We just don't know how many as they work on their own. Coretta King did the allopathic treatments and by the time she got to Mexico it was too late.

It's really tragic to think so many could save themselves from the cancer dx if they knew about Iodine and cancers. We won't hear that from allopathic MD's For Sure...
Many do not "cure their own cancers" and when alternative methods do not work it is always because "by the time she got to Mexico it was too late."

Please link to the peer reviewed research showing iodine prevents cancers.

Old 10-14-2016, 01:35 PM

There is a great Phobia on Iodine:

//www.city-data.com/forum/alter...ne-phobia.html

Old 10-14-2016, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Many do not "cure their own cancers" and when alternative methods do not work it is always because "by the time she got to Mexico it was too late."

You don't know how many of anything on cures or no cures.

You can look up peer research. I have faith in what I've been reading and doing for my health. There are plenty of books written about this issue, many MD's and other health practioners writing about this issue, so I am very satisfied with what I've learned over many years. Dr. David Williams woke me up this Iodine issue. He's been writing about it for decades and has been dosing for decades.

Remember me, Suzy, I'm in the alternative/holistic healing world...which truly SHOULD BE the first line of attack on all health issues.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 10-14-2016 at 01:45 PM..

Old 10-14-2016, 01:56 PM

Just think if everyone got their daily iodine, MAYBE cancer would be so so reduced. Pharma doesn't want that.

https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/iodi...ciency-cancer/

Old 10-14-2016, 03:06 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,873,169 times
Quote:

Remember me, Suzy, I'm in the alternative/holistic healing world...which truly SHOULD BE the first line of attack on all health issues.

No, you read a bunch of stuff on the internet. You have basically decided the government/medical/pharma are out to get us. The internet is home to people who have conspiracy theories. Aliens, peak oil, CIA, etc.

I'm not anti supp, there are plenty of websites that give good information of supplements and there effectiveness (Mayo, WebMD, etc.). Those are the sites I go to for good information.

The first line of defense should never, ever be a pill (ok, maybe sometimes ).

It should be diet and exercise.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 10-14-2016, 03:06 PM

Quote:

Again, you have NO idea how many do and how many don't.

Old 10-14-2016, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
No, you read a bunch of stuff on the internet. You have basically decided the government/medical/pharma are out to get us. The internet is home to people who have conspiracy theories. Aliens, peak oil, CIA, etc.

I'm not anti supp, there are plenty of websites that give good information of supplements and there effectiveness (Mayo, WebMD, etc.). Those are the sites I go to for good information.

The first line of defense should never, ever be a pill (ok, maybe sometimes ).

It should be diet and exercise.

I do NOT put my trust and FAITH in allopathic doctors. Plain and Simple.

I have PLENTY of personal experiences with pharma drugs. I do not judge what I believe on the internet. I started with alternatives and supplements LONG before I ever owned a home computer. Long before the internet there were great books and publications published on Alternative Medicine. BUT, Dr. Google is the first doctor I go to.

I have a neighbor who is challenged with RA and she talks about the side effects from the drugs she's been on thru the UCLA docs. I'm glad you are so side effect free from your RA drugs.

On a drug topic and side effects, I just heard about one of our bridge friends with BC and on another class of chemo drugs and now she is rushed to hospital with pneumonia. I tried a couple yrs ago to get her on OPC's to strengthen her immune system. Who knows she may have even escaped BC had she gotton on OPC's..That is how strongly I feel about them. But everyone chooses. And there are MANY non believers. And put their trust in allopathic world.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 10-14-2016 at 03:58 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.