Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2016, 07:42 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,284,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Homeopathy is alive and well in Canada and the European countries.

HOME Canadian Society of Homeopaths

Many closed minds out there.
That does not mean homeopathy works.

Homeopathy: The Ultimate Fake

Old 10-16-2016, 07:46 PM

78,433 posts, read 60,628,324 times
Quote:
Nothing is Free, everyone pays. I've talked to enough Canadians about their health system.

I've been a member of a joint replacement group from the UK and many members were also from Canada...and talk about doing these replacements like they are handing out candy. Because they are FREE. And believe me MANY had a lot of issues and I finally left the group since there were so few into alternative/holistic medicine and their healing. There were handfuls of those with alternative thinking but the majority was for the FREE drug/surgery insurance they have. NOTHING IS FREE. You pay one way or another. It's the mentality they have grown up with.
Translation: They trusted doctors more than internet crackpots.

Also, Breatharianism is practiced around the globe, doesn't make it legit but hey....check that one out too! Don't buy into the global conspiracy that you need to eat! Don't profit the big ag-companies! Just stop eating and absorb the nutrients from the air.

Old 10-16-2016, 07:55 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,764,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
That does not mean homeopathy works.

Homeopathy: The Ultimate Fake
Yeah, millions are wrong. I wouldn't read quackwatch if anyone paid me. Pharma in it's highest degree.

Old 10-16-2016, 08:30 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,338,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
For starters, before the American people can point finger at all the bad pharmaceutical companies, insurance market racket, etc turn the finger around and point it at yourself.

America has one of the worst obesity epidemics in the world, and it's primarily due to overconsumption not hypothyroidism. Add to this the number of people actively destroying their bodies by smoking which by far is the greatest risk factor for all sorts of complications. Being overweight/obese and smoking are two huge contributing risk factors alone for a NUMBER of comorbidities.

So simply quitting smoking cigarettes and maintaining a healthy weight will eliminate the dependence people have on medications.

Meds have their place and are proven effective. They shouldn't be the first priority.

There are plenty of people getting and continuing to get sick. There is no need on anyone's part to keep people sick. That is the law of Entropy in order. With time, things breaks down needing maintenance and to be fixed.
That's the crazy thing about Americans, many, not all, treat their bodies like crap, then all of sudden they decide to turn to their doctor, expecting a miracle to correct the decades and decades worth of destruction they did to themselves, and guess what too late! Medicine doesn't work like that.

Old 10-16-2016, 11:52 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,218,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I guess that is just one of the many benefits of living in Canada, and having universal health care....It costs me the same (nothing) whether I take the test or not....I'll say this though....I'm 76, and have had stress tests, ultra sound, and many other medical tests, and every one of them supplied the doctors with valuable information on how to treat the various conditions that the tests exposed.

It's your dime, so take the tests or gamble with your life....
Maybe if I lived in a country with Universal Health care I would feel different. I am your age. Unfortunately I have come to feel if you have good insurance there is always one more test/referral .Health care is a for profit business.

Old 10-17-2016, 12:36 AM

37,110 posts, read 41,284,508 times
Quote:
Yeah, millions are wrong. I wouldn't read quackwatch if anyone paid me. Pharma in it's highest degree.
Homeopathy is still fake.

Old 10-17-2016, 02:11 AM

33,548 posts, read 37,151,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
Maybe if I lived in a country with Universal Health care I would feel different. I am your age. Unfortunately I have come to feel if you have good insurance there is always one more test/referral .Health care is a for profit business.
Partly true in Canada as well, nobody works for nothing, not even here in Canada. Doctors are independent businesses here also, as are some hospitals.

Old 10-17-2016, 11:50 AM

29,266 posts, read 16,764,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Homeopathy is still fake.
It is Not. I love the way so many make their claims and NEVER used other protocols than Pharma. Talk about closed MINDs. I've done them all including pharma and did a lot of damage repair with pharma drugs.

Old 10-17-2016, 11:56 AM

48,534 posts, read 34,873,169 times
It is true that homeopathy will cause no damage.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 10-17-2016, 12:09 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,812,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
Meds have their place and are proven effective. They shouldn't be the first priority.

They shouldn't yet they are because doctors will push them on me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies