Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2017, 03:05 PM

4,573 posts, read 6,784,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
So, what about THIS case? All I see is people bringing up ad hominem attacks on her mostly based on political affiliation. Show me the proof that SJL had this woman booted out of first class.
"Political Affiliation" ??

Most people posting don't attack her because of her "political affiliation". Dude, we hate her guts because she's a (rhyme's with) witch.....& she's a runt. & She's meaner than a junkyard dog.

Also, she's Racist. & she's a Hypocrite. & she's an Idiot. But mostly she's just a nasty & mean ol' woman. Ashley Judd was channeling SJL when she was riffing that "angry woman" spiel with Madonna and them back in Jan.

SJL would shove an elderly woman in a walker out of the way (like Constanza) to get out of a burning building. She'd put a cancer patient in back in Economy to get that First Class Seat. She'd elbow a Girl Scout off a 10' Podium to get her face on National TV for 30 seconds. She's meaner than a Polecat in a Gunny Sack.

I like lots of Democrats. (even if I don't always agree with them). Trust me.....the SJL hate has ZERO to do with political affiliation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2017, 03:11 PM

23,990 posts, read 15,091,790 times
I have just had a tutorial from a person who has been traveling all over the globe, all day every day for the last 25 years.

It is his opinion that no human touch this seat. And he lived in SJL's district for years. IHO, SJL knew nothing about any of it.

Airlines have a few certain seats in every section that can be used for upgrades for people with miles. He informs me the airline people, ticket agents, etc., and travel writers know the drill along with people who travel thousands of miles a week.

The seat given to SJL was a seat nobody ever wants and she does have a higher travel status than the lady who lost her seat. It is all in the fine print. Nobody bumped the lady to give her seat away. Their, the lady and SJL's, United travel status did it.

Old 12-26-2017, 03:12 PM

23,990 posts, read 15,091,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hound 109 View Post
"Political Affiliation" ??

Most people posting don't attack her because of her "political affiliation". Dude, we hate her guts because she's a (rhyme's with) witch.....& she's a runt. & She's meaner than a junkyard dog.

Also, she's Racist. & she's a Hypocrite. & she's an Idiot. But mostly she's just a nasty & mean ol' woman. Ashley Judd was channeling SJL when she was riffing that "angry woman" spiel with Madonna and them back in Jan.

SJL would shove an elderly woman in a walker out of the way (like Constanza) to get out of a burning building. She'd put a cancer patient in back in Economy to get that First Class Seat. She'd elbow a Girl Scout off a 10' Podium to get her face on National TV for 30 seconds. She's meaner than a Polecat in a Gunny Sack.

I like lots of Democrats. (even if I don't always agree with them). Trust me.....the SJL hate has ZERO to do with political affiliation.
You must have gotten a stocking full of coal, too.

Old 12-26-2017, 03:17 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,206,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hound 109 View Post
like lots of Democrats. (even if I don't always agree with them). Trust me.....the SJL hate has ZERO to do with political affiliation.

In the eyes of a Lib (and SJL), if this is true then the only other reason that exists is cause you are a racist.

Just ask SJL.

Old 12-26-2017, 03:25 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,328,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LOL

Maybe you should go look up what that means.
I know exactly what it means. do you? while you're at it, go look up what "semantics" means.

Old 12-26-2017, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Again - not political with me... she's just mean.

Have fun with your head in the sand. You are not taking up anymore of my time with this.
Have fun being fake outraged over someone elses plane ticket.

Old 12-26-2017, 03:35 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,628,785 times
EXCLUSIVEEEEE!!!! New video footage of what Sheila Jackson Lee did to that woman to make sure she got out of that 1st class seat!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvPugcb7QGE

Old 12-26-2017, 03:36 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
I know exactly what it means. do you? while you're at it, go look up what "semantics" means.
Then you knowingly used it incorrectly.

Old 12-26-2017, 03:39 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Have fun being fake outraged over someone elses plane ticket.
Now that IS an ad hominem fallacy.

Old 12-26-2017, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Then you knowingly used it incorrectly.
LOL. just say you don't know what it means or how it applies to this thread. Don't just keep digging deeper.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies