Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2019, 08:48 PM

5,730 posts, read 2,191,277 times

Advertisements

Bill Maher just said Trump will not leave office when he loses election in 2020, he was actually serious. Donna Brazil was on also, the lady that gave Hillary the debate questions ahead of the debate, she wants Hillary to run again. They don’t seem to think this impeachment process will end with Trump being removed at all.

Oh and Maher also thinks we are going to have a civil war because of Trump and that he will be locked up. Please don’t believe this nonsense. He is really spewing some hateful rhetoric tonight, I still find myself laughing at some of his jokes but he gets way too dramatic/over the top politically.

Last edited by ColoradoOnMyMind; 11-15-2019 at 08:58 PM..

Old 11-15-2019, 08:51 PM

18,562 posts, read 7,364,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
He can have intimidating a witness added as an article of impeachment. That's what.
LOL. Which witness is he going to intimidate? And while you're looking into your crystal ball please let me know the score of tomorrow's Minnesota-Iowa game!

Old 11-15-2019, 09:04 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,093,690 times
This sums up the impeachment hears so far.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...31896433848320

Old 11-15-2019, 09:05 PM

7,489 posts, read 4,950,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
LOL. Which witness is he going to intimidate? And while you're looking into your crystal ball please let me know the score of tomorrow's Minnesota-Iowa game!
Isn't it about the fact that the President has attempted to interfere with the inquiry? He interfered with one witness, doesn't that mean that all witnesses should be prepared for twitter interference from the President during testimony?

Old 11-15-2019, 09:06 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,602,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
You folks realize there's going to be more witnesses, right? She was testifying to what she knew. No one ever claimed she was a wiitness to those questions
So far, no witness has witnessed anything.

Old 11-15-2019, 09:10 PM

6,569 posts, read 6,734,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieneke View Post
Isn't it about the fact that the President has attempted to interfere with the inquiry? He interfered with one witness, doesn't that mean that all witnesses should be prepared for twitter interference from the President during testimony?
You do realize that the GOP & the president are not allowed to ask the questions they want & Trump can have no legal defense present in whatever the heck this inquiry is supposed to be? And there have yet to be any witnesses to anything. All hearsay.

The tweet was innocuous.

Old 11-15-2019, 09:13 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,514,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
So far, no witness has witnessed anything.
I guess it sucks for your side that there are more witnesses next week. I swear it's like you think every time they are done with a witness that they are done with the inquiry all together. Relax. There are more people coming to testify.

Old 11-15-2019, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
You do realize that the GOP & the president are not allowed to ask the questions they want & Trump can have no legal defense present in whatever the heck this inquiry is supposed to be? And there have yet to be any witnesses to anything. All hearsay.

The tweet was innocuous.
It was. Other than insulting her professional abilities, it was irrelevant.

What is relevant is the fact that during the former ambassador's testimony Trump tweeted about her failures. It has the appearance of attempting to discredit her while she is testifying. If that doesn't matter, consider the fact that it serves as a warning to other witnesses that Trump will angrily twitter during their testimony. Some might be intimidated.

Old 11-15-2019, 09:21 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,199,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post

The tweet was innocuous.
So I didn't see the Republicans lawyer asking questions for 45 minutes or the Republican asking questions for 5 minutes each today and Wednesday?

Strange I could have sworn that they did including Nunez and Jordan.

Old 11-15-2019, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I guess it sucks for your side that there are more witnesses next week. I swear it's like you think every time they are done with a witness that they are done with the inquiry all together. Relax. There are more people coming to testify.
It strikes me as telling a story. Right now, I believe that Ukraine borders were weakened when there was a delay in promised military assistance.

If we believe that withholding promised military assistance created a problem, the next question is: why was it withheld? I think that leads back to Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies