Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2019, 06:51 AM

37,221 posts, read 19,219,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"to build on"

Hint, DON'T build on quicksand!
Hint: Yovanovitch testified about Trump opening a back channel in Ukraine so he could personally lean on Zelensky without the snoopy diplomats getting in the way. Obviously this fact eluded you completely, even if you were paying attention.

If you were watching/listening to RW media (aka State Media), they did everything in their power to keep you from figuring that out.

Old 11-16-2019, 06:52 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,968,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuele View Post
After watching the first first ten minutes of this Show, I stated that it was a Soap Opera. It was an absolute disgrace that Congress should be conducting an exit interview that had absolutely nothing to do with Impeachment.

What a complete waste of time except for the DNC MSM, who went on and on with their Talking Heads .Sinking as low as “ You go Girl “ by one Dem making the connection that somehow being a woman was a contributing factor to her dismissal.

I don’t know how much lower Dems can go.
The Dems are lowlifes, huh? Meanwhile, during her testimony, Trump is tweeting, "Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her in my second phone call with him. It is a U.S. President’s absolute right to appoint ambassadors."

But Trump supporters are ignoring that unflattering fact about their god because that makes him look like a despicable human being, which he is. Let me know when you teach your children it's OK to behave like that. The last time I heard it's cyberbullying. Does anyone remember Melania Trump taking cyberbullying up as her raison d'etre as First Lady? I do. Oh, the irony.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/lady...ry?id=57284988

Old 11-16-2019, 06:55 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,384,174 times
I was considering voting for the Democrat candidate based on healthcare, but the longer the party continues down this outrageous course - now, accusations of bribery - the more likely I’m going to vote for Trump. Bribery?! Laughable...

It’s clear the Democrats will do and say anything to remove a President they dislike. First they pretended they had evidence of Russian ‘collusion’ - where is that? Now, this? People with any sense at all see right through this.

Old 11-16-2019, 06:59 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,742,624 times
I am beginning to believe that Trump supporters absolutely know what a sneaky,lowlife, liar our president is. He tweets & they repeat and defend but, they know exactly what this man is about.

Old 11-16-2019, 07:03 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,384,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
I am beginning to believe that Trump supporters absolutely know what a sneaky,lowlife, liar our president is. He tweets & they repeat and defend but, they know exactly what this man is about.
We’ve always known. We’ve also always known what the alternative is.

Old 11-16-2019, 07:03 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,091,461 times
Can you believe they put this woman in front of the world like they did? Because her feelings were hurt? Embarrassing, this whole charade has become. It's SO embarrassing that Schiff HAS to be doing it to get Trump re-elected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WmX...ture=emb_title

Old 11-16-2019, 07:04 AM

57,315 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Any POTUS doesn't need a reason to fire an Ambassador. Obama fired all the Bush-appointed Ambassadors, no reason given or necessary. Remember?
I think you may have mentioned that already.

He should still have a good reason why she had to get on the next plane and I know he doesn't have to provide anything so spare me that argument.

Old 11-16-2019, 07:06 AM

46,302 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
The Dems are lowlifes, huh? Meanwhile, during her testimony, Trump is tweeting, "Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her in my second phone call with him. It is a U.S. President’s absolute right to appoint ambassadors."

But Trump supporters are ignoring that unflattering fact about their god because that makes him look like a despicable human being, which he is. Let me know when you teach your children it's OK to behave like that. The last time I heard it's cyberbullying. Does anyone remember Melania Trump taking cyberbullying up as her raison d'etre as First Lady? I do. Oh, the irony.

Good lord dems/lefties/libs....make up your mind is it intimidation or cyber bullying? Hint, it was neither, but if it makes you sleep better at night....

Old 11-16-2019, 07:07 AM

57,315 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post

Its hard to believe this is a president behaving like this, he may as well have walked in the hearing room.
She's to blame for Somalia, give me a break. Some republicans were critical but far too few.

Old 11-16-2019, 07:10 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,968,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Can you believe they put this woman in front of the world like they did? Because her feelings were hurt? Embarrassing, this whole charade has become. It's SO embarrassing that Schiff HAS to be doing it to get Trump re-elected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WmX...ture=emb_title
I remember Trump tweeting "No President in history has ever been treated so unfairly." I suppose you forgot that too. President Reagan was shot while in office, JFK and Lincoln were assassinated, and HE'S been treated unfairly More hypocrisy from Trump supporters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies