Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2019, 07:14 AM

18,560 posts, read 7,362,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"to build on"

Hint, DON'T build on quicksand!
Folks said I was daft to build a castle in a swamp, but I built it all the same! It sank into the swamp; so I built another one. That sank into the swamp. So, I built a third one. That one burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp.

Old 11-16-2019, 07:15 AM

57,232 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Can you believe they put this woman in front of the world like they did? Because her feelings were hurt? Embarrassing, this whole charade has become. It's SO embarrassing that Schiff HAS to be doing it to get Trump re-elected.
I don't think you heard her entire testimony, she was a solid well respected ambassador with integrity and she loved her work so yes she was upset about her removal. Did you notice the ovation after the hearing.

Then on the other side you have people like Sondland who have no business in being in any embassy. His testimony on the phone call in the restaurant from Trump should prove interesting, is he going to state that he doesn't recall the presidents call. Already changed his testimony once, he's in a tough spot.

Old 11-16-2019, 07:16 AM

12,031 posts, read 6,561,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Regarding Biden corruption? Yes. At 3:20, here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DsCEyQoYyk&t

The Dems are ignoring it, even though the Obama Admin knew it was a problem back in August of 2016.
THANK YOU!!
Of course Dems and their corrupt media want this kept quiet, but why aren’t the conservative news outlets running with tthis — I find it highly indicative of their motivation to cover it up, water it down.

Old 11-16-2019, 07:16 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,083,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Schiff is no dummy. This week he is carefully laying a foundation for next week's witnesses to build on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I don't think you heard her entire testimony, she was a solid well respected ambassador with integrity and she loved her work so yes she was upset about her removal. Did you notice the ovation after the hearing.

Then on the other side you have people like Sondland who have no business in being in any embassy. His testimony on the phone call in the restaurant from Trump should prove interesting, is he going to state that he doesn't recall the presidents call. Already changed his testimony once, he's in a tough spot.
If she was "shocked and appalled" and her feeewings were hurt because of a tweet, she had no business doing the line of work she was in. Don't insult my intelligence, please.

Old 11-16-2019, 07:18 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,378,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
THANK YOU!!
Of course Dems and their corrupt media want this kept quiet, but why aren’t the conservative news outlets running with tthis — I find it highly indicative of their motivation to cover it up, water it down.
It’s as if the Democrats life in an alternative universe, thinking that people are too stupid to see what they’re up to, spinning their narrative in plain sight.

Old 11-16-2019, 07:18 AM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
I remember Trump tweeting "No President in history has ever been treated so unfairly." I suppose you forgot that too. President Reagan was shot while in office, JFK and Lincoln were assassinated, and HE'S been treated unfairly More hypocrisy from Trump supporters.

Your comprehension is not that good, is it. <<<<BTW, not a question.

Old 11-16-2019, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
They didn't. This is another team Trump lie, like the lie they keep repeating about Ukraine interfering in the 2016 elections which Yovanovitch slapped down fairly quickly.

A question was asked about a briefing book. I think it was for her Senate confirmation hearing, but not certain of this.

Anyway, they asked if Burisma was in this briefing book, and she said yes. Then they asked the names of other companies listed in the book, and she said she couldn't recall.
Actually they did — watch the video of post #583 above form Informed Consent posted at 3:20 and she was admits she was coached.....

Old 11-16-2019, 07:21 AM

18,560 posts, read 7,362,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
The Dems are lowlifes, huh? Meanwhile, during her testimony, Trump is tweeting, "Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her in my second phone call with him. It is a U.S. President’s absolute right to appoint ambassadors."

But Trump supporters are ignoring that unflattering fact about their god because that makes him look like a despicable human being . . . .
How so? It seems perfectly reasonable.

Old 11-16-2019, 07:22 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,081,658 times
Mark Sandy, American patriot.

He will DEFY a direct order from the White House and testify today before the impeachment committee.

God bless you, sir!

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...87964648574976

Old 11-16-2019, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
It’s as if the Democrats life in an alternative universe, thinking that people are too stupid to see what they’re up to, spinning their narrative in plain sight.
That’s why I keep asking questions to bring the FACTS TO LIGHT here as most people didn’t have the time to watch the hearings and the media is spinning and not focused on facts much.

NEXT QUESTION:
Was there any proof that there actually was a do-not-prosecute list that included Burisama?
Yovanovitch denied there was a list at the hearing.
Where did that list accusation come from if not true?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies