Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2019, 12:41 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,395,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The IG report has only been out an hour and people are already looking to the Durham report. I thought Horowitz was going to recommend indictments against Page, Strzok and others and expose all the FISA abuse and spying, what happened. This was an internal investigation that included FISA abuse, I don't see a thing.
Meh, Horwitz is "just an auditor", really. The Durham one is the important bit. Believe me.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2019, 12:41 PM

45,585 posts, read 27,215,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
A clue of what, exactly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
A clue that Trump's sycophant will do everything he can to spin the report. Have to give them props for their efforts of trying to make something out of nothing.
I deleted my post to highlight the release of the report.

Typically, if Rush is going to promote something, you put it out before his show. If he is going to trash something, you put it out after his show.

Despite your disdain for Limbaugh, he has a huge audience and he is good at what he does. So my comment is just a flat analysis of what is the truth - and I assume there is not much in the report that describes wrongdoing on behalf of the intelligence agencies.

Old 12-09-2019, 12:42 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,821,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Meh, Horwitz is "just an auditor", really. The Durham one is the important bit. Believe me.

Wonder what will be the important "report" after the Durham report?

Old 12-09-2019, 12:42 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,528,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The IG report has only been out an hour and people are already looking to the Durham report. I thought Horowitz was going to recommend indictments against Page, Strzok and others and expose all the FISA abuse and spying, what happened. This was an internal investigation that included FISA abuse, I don't see a thing.
Another lie.

You know very well that Horowitz does not have the authority to indict people, as we have been through this repeatedly over the last few weeks.

What is it with you and the routine, totally unprovoked lying?

Old 12-09-2019, 12:45 PM

7,272 posts, read 4,217,971 times
civil war coming. smug ones against deplorables.

Old 12-09-2019, 12:45 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,821,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I deleted my post to highlight the release of the report.

Typically, if Rush is going to promote something, you put it out before his show. If he is going to trash something, you put it out after his show.

Despite your disdain for Limbaugh, he has a huge audience and he is good at what he does. So my comment is just a flat analysis of what is the truth - and I assume there is not much in the report that describes wrongdoing on behalf of the intelligence agencies.
There seems to be no lack of people who like listening to the lies, deflections and conspiracy theories Limbaugh spews on the a daily basis. Can't agree with you more.

Old 12-09-2019, 12:46 PM

1,086 posts, read 442,750 times
Default Wow ! Barr says report shows FBI launched intrusive investigation of presidential campaign

Watch the Deep State hatred of Durham and Barr Intensify dramatically.

Old 12-09-2019, 12:46 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Another lie.

You know very well that Horowitz does not have the authority to indict people, as we have been through this repeatedly over the last few weeks.

What is it with you and the routine, totally unprovoked lying?
True my mistake, what I meant was he can recommend actions as he did in the case of McCabe and others, I don't see anything in the report relative to criminal actions.

Old 12-09-2019, 12:47 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Wonder what will be the important "report" after the Durham report?
Giuliani report.

Old 12-09-2019, 12:47 PM

1,086 posts, read 442,750 times
https://saraacarter.com/barr-ig-inve...tial-campaign/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies