Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2019, 04:10 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
There was only 1 FISA warrant, that was on Page. They did not go against Trump.
Good catch Boss. You're helping us out trying to explain. Very few people caught this.

That means all other FBI investigative evidence documented against Manafort, Papadopoulos, or Flynn had to come from some other method of surveillance.

Carter Page was not associated with the campaign or transition after the election, so under what authority did the DOJ allow the Mueller team to gain access to all of the Trump transition emails, texts, electronic and phone communications?

Maybe a good question for Rod Rosenstein by Bulldog Durham under oath with the power to Indict.

Can you say illegal CIA / NSA without on US Citizens warrants ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2019, 04:16 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,216,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Good catch Boss. You're helping us out trying to explain. Very few people caught this.

That means all other FBI investigative evidence documented against Manafort, Papadopoulos, or Flynn had to come from some other method of surveillance.

Carter Page was not associated with the campaign or transition after the election, so under what authority did the DOJ allow the Mueller team to gain access to all of the Trump transition emails, texts, electronic and phone communications?

Maybe a good question for Rod Rosenstein by Bulldog Durham under oath with the power to Indict.
Patriot Act and all the surveillance allowed when dealing with known foreign agents is my guess. All those you mentioned had a phone issue dealing with Foreign Nationals.

Flynn the perfect example trying to use his position to make money selling access to Trump all on open phone calls.

Old 12-11-2019, 04:44 PM

21,938 posts, read 9,508,101 times
Does this report vindicate anyone?

Horowitz: This report does not vindicate anyone.

Old 12-11-2019, 04:45 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
I think Durham knows things that the IG doesn't, especially with regards to foreign actors, so the bias part of the report can be revised if more facts are revealed.
Whatever needs to come out needs to come out. I just hope Durham doesn't do what Barr and Trump do -- lie.

Old 12-11-2019, 04:45 PM

Quote:

Yes I have seen him interviewed.

Page had never met Trump or the upper staff according to Page. The IG did not say that Trump was caught dealing with Page.

The only 6 was if Page was working for the Russians.

It turned out Page was working with the CIA.

This stuff right out of a T. Clancy Novel.
He was working for the CIA and the FBI lawyer altered the email to say he was not a CIA asset.

Last edited by Oldhag1; 12-14-2019 at 08:09 AM.. Reason: Fixed formatting

Old 12-11-2019, 04:46 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post

I agree. As an aside, Mueller didn't exonerate Trump either, but that didn't seem to matter. I hope this one does.

Old 12-11-2019, 04:49 PM

Quote:

He was working for the CIA and the FBI lawyer altered the email to say he was not a CIA asset.
Correct. The IG said at one point he thought the lawyer involved was still employed. That person needs to be fired. Every thing he did will now have to be double checked to see if he took illegal short cuts for every thing he did in DOJ.

Last edited by Oldhag1; 12-14-2019 at 08:10 AM.. Reason: Fixed formatting

Old 12-11-2019, 04:59 PM

Quote:

I believe he was talking about the agents mentioned in the report. That was his preface.

So I disagree. C. Page and L. Page both vindicated.

Old 12-11-2019, 05:03 PM

Quote:
I believe he was talking about the agents mentioned in the report. That was his preface.

So I disagree. C. Page and L. Page both vindicated.
Carter Page never did anything wrong. Lisa Page, different story.

Old 12-11-2019, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Carter Page never did anything wrong. Lisa Page, different story.
IG said Lisa Page not involved in FISA issue. The email issue is different. Slap on the wrist for using company email for personal communications.

It turns out a lot of FBI used company email for personal communications, both supporting Trump and supporting Clinton.

A lot of writeups.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies