Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2020, 01:58 PM

16,283 posts, read 10,424,652 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Here's the transcript:

Please, point out where, he mentions Lysol and clorox.

And if you have trouble reading, please have someone read it out loud to you.

Thanks in advance.
It's as if you are totally unaware that Lysol and Chlorox are disinfectants.

Old 04-24-2020, 01:59 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by columbusboy8 View Post
More and more blacks are woke and will be voting for Trump! This is from the New York Post!

A Georgia Democratic state lawmaker announced Wednesday that he will not complete his current term, a week after he got blowback for endorsing President Trump, and said he is “leaving the plantation,” an expression popularized by black conservatives and independents.

“I’m sick and tired of me and my family being attacked and harassed by the Democrat Party for putting my country before my party,” state Rep. Vernon Jones, who is black, said.

“Turn the lights off, I have left the plantation . . . I intend not to complete my term effective April 22, 2020. However, I will remain woke and vigilant in educating and fighting for my people,” he said.

Jones, 59, also explained why he threw his support behind Trump.

“I endorsed the White guy (Donald J. Trump) that let Blacks out of jail, and they endorsed the White guy (Joe Biden) that put Blacks in jail,” he wrote.

Jones, who represents parts of two counties outside of Atlanta, said Trump is the “leader our country needed.”

On Twitter, Jones said “the Left hates me because they can’t control me.”

After Jones endorsed Trump, Georgia Democratic Party Chairwoman Nikema Williams said he “does not stand for our values.”

In a statement released Wednesday, Williams called him an “embarrassment.” End of article.

Clearly, Williams is a hypocrite! Good for Georgia State Representative, Jones, for standing up to his fellow Dems, AND for doing the right thing FOR AMERICA!!
What's this gotta do with Trump thinking disinfectant injected can help with the virus

Old 04-24-2020, 02:00 PM

2,801 posts, read 3,861,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
Make sense....it effects the lungs....is there a way to do something like that...and yes, that's very interesting

steam therapy is one way in use now.....I also wonder it something could be introduced in the steam
Steam therapy for pneumonia? That seems counterintuitive considering that doctors are drying to dry the lung of fluid when a patient is suffering pneumonia. I never imagined they would treat severe pneumonia by having patients inhale water vapor. Do you have a link for that? I’d like to check it out and see the source of this therapy.

Old 04-24-2020, 02:00 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atgss View Post
It might be a cure for TDS though j/k lol!
Ingesting Lysol might be a cure for Trump's Deranged Supporters? Hmm...we might need to reconsider Trump's idea.

Old 04-24-2020, 02:01 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,722,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Repeating a sentence word for word from a video is not taking it out of context.
Watching Trump supporters defend and rewrite what Trump said has certainly been eye-opening. I'm guessing the only reason Trump came out today and said he was being "sarcastic" is because they've already seen one person die from fish tank cleaner. Trump supporters listen and believe everything Trump says, so this becomes a problem.

Man Who Died Ingesting Fish Tank Cleaner Remembered as Intelligent, Levelheaded Engineer
https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/m...t-levelheaded/

46,968 posts, read 26,011,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyfl View Post
I cant believe the dims even go on about this. It was sarcasm toward a reporter, probably another disrespectful one at that. ya know nasty fake news reporters, they are all over
Can't tell if serious...

18,462 posts, read 7,096,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
So the medical experts and the disinfectant companies trying to mitigate this disaster are doing chicken little dances too? Really, dude. We ALL heard what we heard. And it was stupid on the hoof.

It would be a lot easier for Trump supporters to criticize him when he does or says something that he truly deserves criticism for if the Left didn't have a conniption about everything daily.

I've always wished he'd shut up more an tweet less.

But the level of 24/7 freak out from the Left wing media over EVERYTHING he says and does on a daily basis since DAY ONE, puts his supporters in an auto defense mode.

When everything is a scandal......

Nothing is a scandal.

If you expect others to be critical of Trump when he really deserves it.....

You have to stop freaking out when he takes two scoops of ice cream.

Old 04-24-2020, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
If that is true, the question was answered. At one time there was no chemotherapy or radiation treatments either due to hazards but medical science figured out a way to get poison into people without (mostly) killing them.

But he never said to inject Lysol. lol.
Lyson is a disinfectant.

Old 04-24-2020, 02:03 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,013,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Lysol and Chlorox are brand names of disinfectant. He talks about a disinfectant.

So it is like him saying you use a tissue to wipe your nose -- and some one said that he suggested using a Kleenix....see how that works.....
In otherwords he never said "lysol" or "cholorox"....but let's keep the lie up shall we.

When he said "disinfectant"...I was not thinking of household cleaners, but moreso anitbodies. He also said with the assistance of a doctor, and that's verbatim.

but like I said...it's easier for you to lie to yourself and pretend otherwise.

Old 04-24-2020, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
It would be a lot easier for Trump supporters to criticize him when he does or says something that he truly deserves criticism for.

I've always wished he'd shut up more an tweet less.

But the level of 24/7 freak out from the Left wing media over EVERYTHING he says and does on a daily basis since DAY ONE, puts his supporters in an auto defense mode.

When everything is a scandal......

Nothing is a scandal.

If you expect others to be critical of Trump when he really deserves it.....

You have to stop freaking out when he takes two scoops of ice cream.
You don't think that during a pandemic, the PResident of the USA suggesting to doctors that they look into injecting disinfectant might be a cure is not some indication that this man is off his rocker?

That's some scary stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies