Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2020, 02:31 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,647,166 times

Advertisements

https://twitter.com/wehrmei33/status...10120030265344

Heads up: I think this video is from 2009, but still...very very what they’re thinking of doing today.

Old 05-17-2020, 03:02 PM

37,105 posts, read 41,238,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
https://www.upi.com/Defense-News/202...5001589324444/

https://www.apiject.com/

Whether health officials are running a scheduled vaccination program or an urgent pandemic response campaign, they can make better decisions if they know when and where each injection occurs. With an optional RFID/NFC tag on each BFS prefilled syringe, ApiJect will make this possible. Before giving an injection, the healthcare worker will be able to launch a free mobile app and “tap" the prefilled syringe on their phone, capturing the NFC tag’s unique serial number, GPS location and date/time. The app then uploads the data to a government-selected cloud database. Aggregated injection data provides health administrators an evolving real-time “injection map.”

This just gets weirder and weirder.
You do realize that the syringe is chipped, not the contents of the syringe, do you not?

Quote:
That’s my biggest issue. The rushed factor. They want to bypass safety protocols and rush this out and force it and 5-10 years from now, we all develop cancer and die. It’s even weirder that this is a RNA vaccine.

It begins to make me wonder if those theories people have been talking about with Fauci and Gates are true.
RNA vaccines are only one avenue being studied.

https://www.phgfoundation.org/briefing/rna-vaccines

Since RNA vaccines do not contain actual virus, they can be safer for the patient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Yes, a vaccination method that has never been approved for human use. The RNA vaccine is also very fragile. It's difficult to imagine how that is going to be widely distributed. It all seems a bit dubious.
Fragile how? Source?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Where is that Vax for SARS they promised?

How do vaccines create immunity.
What happens when the vax, gives you the same results as if you had just been exposed. Old people with complications already, die the same as if the caught it conventionally.
SARS disappeared, so there was no need for a SARS vaccine. Some of the SARS research is being repurposed for SARS-CoV-2.

Source for your claim that "Old people with complications already, die the same as if the caught it conventionally."?

Quote:
Agreed. Unfortunately I did it with my kid.

I was vaccinated as a kid up until I was a teenager. I effin hate needles, but it never bothered me.

But my wake up call was that flu vaccine. Took that and it almost killed me. I wouldn’t say I’m anti-vaxx but I definitely am not lining up to take that again. That’s why I’m worried about this one, especially all the stuff they wanna add to it.

https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Rel...ture-covid-19/

https://www.apiject.com/

This is stuff you see in a movie, but these people want to turn us into robots or some ish. It’s creepy as hell.
If you took the flu vaccine and then had severe flu, either you were already infected when you took the vaccine or you caught a strain that the vaccine could not protect against.

What "all the stuff" do you mean? The link is about syringes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
Good post. Not only does effectiveness diminish with age so does the danger of taking any vax. Flu shots regularly kill the elderly. This is not something that is commonly reported, but it has been out there in a quiet way for some time. One of the populations hardest hit. Ironic, isn't it?
So you have super secret information that flu vaccine kills the elderly? Sorry, you are going to need to back that up with some evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
I think most people know when they have allergies and can wear a mask during that time but to insist that those who are not coughing or sneezing are a danger to those around them when they are not coughing or sneezing is overkill.
Asymptomatic carriers of SARS-CoV-2 can spread it just by breathing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Their kids rarely get sick. Healthiest kids I've ever seen!
Herd immunity is wonderful, isn't it?

Old 05-17-2020, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
You do realize that the syringe is chipped, not the contents of the syringe, do you not?
Nowhere in my post did I ever claim otherwise. Perhaps read the post next time.

Old 05-17-2020, 03:15 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,735,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Asymptomatic carriers of SARS-CoV-2 can spread it just by breathing.
What are the chances that a person who is asymptomatic and breathing normally and has their mouth closed will spread covid to another person through a momentary pass at the local grocery store?

Would you worry about a group getting together and exercising, breathing and speaking forcefully while six feet apart, wearing a mask that is not very effective?

Old 05-17-2020, 04:41 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,717,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Do most healthy people walk around coughing and sneezing all the time?
Asymptomatic people can spread the virus.

It may spread by talking and breathing.

We DK what we DK about this Virus.

I have no issue with the very temporary inconvenience of wearing a mask to protect other people., in the event I am infected.

Old 05-17-2020, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Asymptomatic people can spread the virus.

It may spread by talking and breathing.

We DK what we DK about this Virus.

I have no issue with the very temporary inconvenience of wearing a mask to protect other people., in the event I am infected.
I agree but it has to be a correct mask. Not an old bra or piece of cloth that doesn’t even cover your nose or mouth.

Many people I see with masks on don’t wear them properly. If your nose or mouth are exposed, there’s no point. Not to mention, I’m seeing those mask wearers touch their face a LOT more than the ones not wearing masks.

Old 05-17-2020, 04:45 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,717,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Apparently he’s misinterpreting the constitution,,,"

I'll put HIS knowledge about the Constitution WAY above yours.

"He is a scholar of United States constitutional law and criminal law.[1][2] He has also been described as a noted civil libertarian.[1][3] He began his teaching career at Harvard Law School where, in 1967, at the age of 28, he became the youngest full professor of law in its history. He held the Felix Frankfurter professorship there from 1993[4] until his retirement in December 2013"

The way the left lauds obama's teaching Constitutional law at Harvard was the best in the world.

Guess the left only cares when a dem they like is involved. Alan IS a dem.

What are YOUR credentials?
Dershowitz was hand picked to be a part of the team to defend Trump.

Old 05-17-2020, 05:10 PM

22,654 posts, read 24,581,931 times
Scamrona and the fishy, rushed vaccine they come up with.............i will pass.

Papers please, NOW!

Old 05-17-2020, 05:16 PM

7,822 posts, read 4,562,853 times
I thought the right loved, loved, loved, Dershowitz when he was on the floor of the House representing Trump* during the impeachment hearings. Lots of kisses for him recently defending Flynn too.

Fickle little bunch.

Old 05-17-2020, 05:35 PM

8,609 posts, read 5,615,558 times
Quote:
I forgot all about the 9th amendment thing.

I just found out this guy is a straight up Epstein creep, as well.

https://twitter.com/laurenwern/statu...25507816640515
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies