Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2020, 05:22 AM

59,086 posts, read 27,318,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Dershowitz was hand picked to be a part of the team to defend Trump.
And? Why would they NOT pick someone with his credentials? You DO know he is a DEM.

Old 05-18-2020, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
I wonder how many lawsuits will come about with this more than anything. Some powerful people won’t need physical force. They’ll post the stats on how the death counts are done, how low the death rates are and the recovery rates, etc.
Still waiting for your credentials.

Old 05-18-2020, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Because I still think it’s weird...

Do I need your permission to share thoughts or something? What am I missing?
You have made a LOT of claims attacking Alan's credibility and I have repeatedly asked you for YOUR credentials to back up your claims about Alan.

Why have you NOT provided them to give you some credibility on the issue?

We should believe you and every attack you have made on him just because you say so?

Old 05-18-2020, 05:37 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,649,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
You have made a LOT of claims attacking Alan's credibility and I have repeatedly asked you for YOUR credentials to back up your claims about Alan.

Why have you NOT provided them to give you some credibility on the issue?

We should believe you and every attack you have made on him just because you say so?
I am a random poster. I never said I had credentials.

Did it make you feel better to spam in this thread though about credentials that I never claimed to have?

Now, go back to your basement. Your mom didn’t give you permission to go on the computer. Surprised you were quick enough to have the ability to remember the password to login with since she dropped you on your head repeatedly as a baby.

Old 05-18-2020, 05:40 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,649,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
I was just asking you to clarify your thoughts. If you are unable to do so, that is fine. I see nothing weird about ordering syringes now rather than waiting until they are needed. That is bad logistics.
If you saw nothing weird, why’d you bother to reply? Just curious.

Old 05-18-2020, 06:17 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
If people think a mask keeps them safe, great.
If people think that, they're wrong. My mask makes you safer, not me.

Quote:
People without masks are no danger to them then.
Bzzzzt. Incorrect.

Old 05-18-2020, 06:19 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
You think you are too whatever to let other people make their own choices. Early on Fauci himself said masks make no difference. Lots of people are being played.

Stop the panic. People need to calm down.
And when new evidence came to light, he changed his opinion. Exactly what you would expect from a responsible doctor. Weird, right?

Old 05-18-2020, 08:25 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,750,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Still waiting for your credentials!
Can you please stop harassing this poster, demanding credentials. This is an internet message board made up of anonymous individuals.

Old 05-18-2020, 08:28 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,546,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Can you please stop harassing this poster, demanding credentials. This is an internet message board made up of anonymous individuals.
Nope, the professional CD sharks never give up on their prey.

Old 05-18-2020, 09:17 AM

16,090 posts, read 10,753,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by looker009 View Post
I take a pledge not to get vaccine against covid-19
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Then you should sign a waiver not to seek medical treatment related to the virus.
That won't be enough.
The government has the authority to invoke certain powers for public health purposes. Kids need vaccinations for admission to school. There were public Tuberculosis Sanitariums that were places to confine TB patients. There were leper colonies and there are forced commitments to mental institutions. I don't recall being asked about polio vaccine. I got a smallpox vaccination and have the mark to show for it. I lived both times. Covid19 is not a parlor game that we can choose not to play. We will see how it goes when the vaccine is available. Forced "protective" isolation could be an option if this goes far enough. Proof of vaccination might be required for travel. Certainly could be for military service. Certainly for admission to a nursing home even to work or visit. It might be required for healthcare insurance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies