Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2020, 12:46 AM

21,482 posts, read 10,582,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
But you know he wouldn’t have called the police on her and tell them a white woman is threatening him.

Stop your shenanigans please.
And you know why he wouldn’t say a white woman was threatening him, because he would have been laughed off the phone. Not because she’s white, but because obviously as a woman she is no threat to him unless she’s armed. But we all know damn well any woman can be threatened and harmed by any man because men are faster and stronger than women.

That man seemed creepy. Anyone who can’t see it is just caught up in the mob mentality at this point. Go back and read his own account of what occurred prior to filming and then listen to him on that video. And see her hysterical over the top reaction. She was scared. Maybe she kept stressing that she would tell the police he was African American to get him to leave ASAP. Who knows what goes through the mind at times like this with fear pumping adrenaline through the body.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2020, 12:51 AM

234 posts, read 90,176 times
I'm glad this dummy lost her job and is hated by America. She deserves it. I'm kinda mad she's not in jail though. She needs to be incarcerated.

Old 05-28-2020, 12:56 AM

2,248 posts, read 2,350,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
And you know why he wouldn’t say a white woman was threatening him, because he would have been laughed off the phone. Not because she’s white, but because obviously as a woman she is no threat to him unless she’s armed. But we all know damn well any woman can be threatened and harmed by any man because men are faster and stronger than women.

That man seemed creepy. Anyone who can’t see it is just caught up in the mob mentality at this point. Go back and read his own account of what occurred prior to filming and then listen to him on that video. And see her hysterical over the top reaction. She was scared. Maybe she kept stressing that she would tell the police he was African American to get him to leave ASAP. Who knows what goes through the mind at times like this with fear pumping adrenaline through the body.
I know right? She had to be TERRIFIED to angrily walk towards that man after he told her please don’t come close to me without any base in his voice. I was horrified for her just watching.

Old 05-28-2020, 01:11 AM

2,678 posts, read 1,701,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post

Yes, a black man telling someone to put a dog on a leash is creepy.

Calling the cops and saying a black man was threatening her.

Scared or pretending to be scared she knew exactly what she was doing.

Old 05-28-2020, 01:12 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Its an injustice that her career is supposedly over. Trust me when i state that the social mechanism behind her firing will one day come back to bite your collective rear-ends. Enjoy your ridiculous catharsis while you can.

Right, pay her bills. Because having an opinion about an event, that other people have a different opinion on, mandates that my outcome for that opinion is to either create a job or pay someone's bills. That's logical.

What's your punishment for your opinion, since we're meting them out?

I was in support of a fair investigation of the Zimmerman incident. The destructive media decided to make it a circus, to include their hand in falsifying evidence (NBC altering the 911 tape, at minimum) and misreporting the facts most often utilizing their favorite tool of lying by omission, and at that point I took a jurors view , decided the "prosecution" was corrupt, which they indisputably were, and argued for the innocence of the defendant. At the very least because he (and by extension his use of his weapon) wasn't getting a non-corrupt trial on the national stage. In this nation, defendants cannot be found guilty if the prosecution is found to be corrupt. They require a fair trial.

The media then doubled down and did the same thing with Michael Brown, except their lying and corruption of facts were clearer and more central to obscuring the circumstances surrounding the killing of that criminal. Riots ensued.

In both cases the media was willing to lie to create a national social fracture that is apparently still active, given your remarks here.

In both cases, its telling that the media scapegoat was found to be not guilty.

At the very least, there is no rhetorical weight in stating that I was "in support" of Zimmerman. No one who is invested in a more harmonious United States would absolutely defend Trayvon Martin. The entire post-event production of that situation was a complete joke and an embarrassment to this nation. No one with a room temperature IQ should cosign how that event was handled or the facts presented by the media.
Like I said, you are a huge Zimmerman supporter, so you’re automatically a hypocrite by saying that Mr Cooper should’ve just minded his own business. Zimmerman should’ve minded his own business too.

And your apocalypse scenario where I’m gonna get my just desserts just leaves me cold. Don’t talk about it, BE about it. Do what you’re gonna do. I’ll wait for you and your ilk. I won’t hold my breath though. Yawn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
When people start getting outraged at all the incidences of Blacks beating up elderly White people, I will start caring about incidents like this.
We don’t need you to care. Stay insouciant. I like it better that way.

All the more I enjoy when you’re outraged over the outcome of incidents like this one.

Old 05-28-2020, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
I know right? She had to be TERRIFIED to angrily walk towards that man after he told her please don’t come close to me without any base in his voice. I was horrified for her just watching.
You’ve never heard of fight or flight?

Old 05-28-2020, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
Yes, a black man telling someone to put a dog on a leash is creepy.

Calling the cops and saying a black man was threatening her.

Scared or pretending to be scared she knew exactly what she was doing.
Well, I see one thing and you see another based on our own experiences I guess. A man, any man, coming out to confront a lone woman in the wooded area of Central Park when no one else was around would seem very threatening. If all he said was please put the dog on the leash because I want to look at birds, then I’m sure it wouldn’t have seemed very threatening. Of course that’s not what happened by his own admission. He asked her, she refused and then he told her he would do what he wanted to do and she wasn’t going to like it. Then proceeded to try to coax her dog away with treats he had in his pocket with nary a dog in sight but her own. Very strange behavior. The kind of behavior one might expect from a creeper. I’m not saying he was a creeper, but it wouldn’t be unreasonable to think he was.

Old 05-28-2020, 01:18 AM

2,070 posts, read 893,301 times
Documentary footage from 2019 shows Christian Cooper, the black man who was threatened with the police by a white woman in New York’s Central Park, talking about his love of bird watching and nature.

Scary guy.

Old 05-28-2020, 01:20 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
I don't feel guilty that I don't care about this. Your shaming tactics are pointless.
Again, no one needs you to care. If we need folks who care, they’d be people who rate a helluva lot higher in society than you do. You know...like Franklin Templeton...the company who fired her. You ain’t at that level or anywhere close to it. The opinions of the peonage ain’t worth a price of a cup of coffee.

So don’t get too high on your miniature pony.

Old 05-28-2020, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPickel View Post
Documentary footage from 2019 shows Christian Cooper, the black man who was threatened with the police by a white woman in New York’s Central Park, talking about his love of bird watching and nature.

Scary guy.
Yeah, all well and good. If only the lady had been able to google him right there and see that he was a harmless bird watcher.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies