Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2020, 07:00 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I'm your Huckleberry! I am willing for blacks to pay the burdens for blacks in America, since civil rights legislation, if whites are willing to pay the burdens of 400 years of what whites have done to blacks. Say "when".

Besides, you have already argued, in the abstract, that you see it okay to see and treat black people as thugs because of the behavior of some black people looting and rioting. You set the precedent with the Walmart or Walgreens argument where you were okay with blacks who do not steal being burden with the consequences created by those blacks who do steal.
Lol, you're entertaining! I was playing your game. If you think it's okay to view whites as X, I'll play and double down.

As I've already stated, I have no problem with any store locking things up, even though it burdens me and everyone in the country. I have common sense and a keen business acumen, so I understand why they're doing it. I'm smart enough to know it's not personal and has nothing to do with me.

You, on the other hand, think that everything in life is a burden put on you by the white man due to your race, and you relate everything that happens in life to slavery. You have a one track mind.

I'm burden, guilt and worry-free. I don't think about race. I don't think about slavery. I don't care that **** is locked up and I have to go run down a clerk. I wake up feeling bliss and blessed each day. And those I consider my family, relatives and friends, black folks and white folks, seem pretty damn content with theirs.

I'm not saying "when" because you never had a hold on me. On the contrary, I have a hold on you. All white people have a hold on you. You're a slave because we're all you think about.

How's that been working for ya?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2020, 09:10 PM

78,437 posts, read 60,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Lol, you're entertaining! I was playing your game. If you think it's okay to view whites as X, I'll play and double down.

As I've already stated, I have no problem with any store locking things up, even though it burdens me and everyone in the country. I have common sense and a keen business acumen, so I understand why they're doing it. I'm smart enough to know it's not personal and has nothing to do with me.

You, on the other hand, think that everything in life is a burden put on you by the white man due to your race, and you relate everything that happens in life to slavery. You have a one track mind.

I'm burden, guilt and worry-free. I don't think about race. I don't think about slavery. I don't care that **** is locked up and I have to go run down a clerk. I wake up feeling bliss and blessed each day. And those I consider my family, relatives and friends, black folks and white folks, seem pretty damn content with theirs.

I'm not saying "when" because you never had a hold on me. On the contrary, I have a hold on you. All white people have a hold on you. You're a slave because we're all you think about.

How's that been working for ya?
You could have just watched this instead.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71xxvp5R9hE

Old 06-12-2020, 09:13 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

Ban In Living Color for using the word Negro and making fun of Black Lives.

Old 06-12-2020, 09:19 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
The pancreatic philosophy of your book ya understand has syphilized the shaft...

GOLD!

Old 06-12-2020, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

Hahaha!!! One of my favorite shows. And apparently he's right - a mind is a terrible thing to develop.

Old 06-12-2020, 09:40 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
I shave my head.

Your move, whitey.

Old 06-12-2020, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I shave my head.

Your move, whitey.
Are the razors locked up in LA? They're locked up where I live, but if they're locked up in your stores, it's only because you're black.

Well, that and apparently all those five-finger discounts you gave yourself finally caught up on the books.

Old 06-12-2020, 09:54 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,612,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Why am I burdened, as a black person who does not steal, when a white person who does not steal is not burdened in regards to purchasing hair care products? Why is it that I have to carry this burden when I am black and not a thief?. Maybe lock up all hair care products so whites who don’t steal will face the same burden as blacks who do not steal. Do you have a problem with that?
I totally agree with you! I had never really even thought about this aspect, but thankfully someone pointed it out and brought it up...now Im aware of it!

Its not that Loss prevention is racist in general....some of their security measures are racist though, only CERTAIN brands and types of hair care products are kept locked up! This needs to change immediately.

Someone else also mentioned, walmart keeps cigarettes and snuff under lock and key as well! I guess they believe people who use tobacco are more prone to being thieves..? IDK? LOL Sounds silly though...

How silly is this, Walmart keeps tobacco products under lock and key, but will sell to anyone 21 and over...however, walk over to the pharmacy and try to buy any 'narcotic medicine' without a prescription, and watch how fast they call the police on you! Kind of a double standard there. LOL

Old 06-12-2020, 10:52 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Are the razors locked up in LA? They're locked up where I live, but if they're locked up in your stores, it's only because you're black.

Well, that and apparently all those five-finger discounts you gave yourself finally caught up on the books.
I do dollar shave club.

You know I'm too anti-social to go out in public.

Plus the white man is out there...lurking.

Old 06-13-2020, 02:44 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,526,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I totally agree with you! I had never really even thought about this aspect, but thankfully someone pointed it out and brought it up...now Im aware of it!
Lol, Indentured Servant will no doubt be delighted he got someone to agree to his illogical train of thought!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies