Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2021, 10:04 AM

6,421 posts, read 7,672,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
That is entirely on you. It is an excuse, not a reason. Whatever is going on in your head is what you want going on in there.

The government doesn't make vaccines, it is only buying it and distributing it for free.

That is being done to help you and the community overall. This help is apolitical and color blind, free and available to any and all who are willing to take it. It doesn't matter your political affiliation, nor your race, nor religion nor social status. It is for everyone without reserve.

You don't want the help, so you take full responsibility for the consequences.
Yikes, the vaccines are not free, please understand basic business. We the taxpayers of the country are once again footing the bill.

Old 07-28-2021, 10:05 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,954,715 times
I think we're at the point where nothing will persuade those who believe the vaccines are the saviors of the world.

10 people could drop dead after getting a vaccine right in front of them ... and I don't think it would change their minds. I truly, truly don't. They would explain away all 10 deaths, and curse the people who asked if vaccines had anything to do with the deaths.

Old 07-28-2021, 10:06 AM

13,388 posts, read 6,446,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
I think we're at the point where nothing will persuade those who believe the vaccines are the saviors of the world.

10 people could drop dead after getting a vaccine right in front of them ... and I don't think it would change their minds. I truly, truly don't. They would explain away all 10 deaths, and curse the people who asked if vaccines had anything to do with the deaths.
When 10 people drop dead in one vaccine line one after the other.......let us know.

Old 07-28-2021, 10:09 AM

5,985 posts, read 2,920,137 times
Everyone getting vaccinated is a public health issue, it's not political. We shouldn't complicate it more than that.

Old 07-28-2021, 10:09 AM

10,213 posts, read 14,841,188 times
I've yet to hear rational, sensible reasons for NOT taking the vaccine (except, of course, for those with special medical conditions).

Some in our family have declined to take the vaccine ...and are now ill with Covid. Even so, they claim it's not as bad as previously publicized; "and that they will now have a built-in immunity."

Old 07-28-2021, 10:12 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,757,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
When 10 people drop dead in one vaccine line one after the other.......let us know.
Our trusted health authorities ruled that Drene Keyes didn’t die from the vaccine even though she had an immediate reaction and died a few days later. They refused to perform an autopsy so her family paid to have one done and that autopsy showed she died from the vaccine.

Old 07-28-2021, 10:14 AM

43,136 posts, read 18,298,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Our trusted health authorities ruled that Drene Keyes didn’t die from the vaccine even though she had an immediate reaction and died a few days later. They refused to perform an autopsy so her family paid to have one done and that autopsy showed she died from the vaccine.
And so they can continue to say "no one died from the vaccine".

If they don't see it then it doesn't exist.

Old 07-28-2021, 10:14 AM

14,968 posts, read 9,821,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Because it's not 1960 anymore. Fast forward to the reality of 2021.

Because kids today get 70+ immunizations. And the number keeps growing. Yet they are extremely unhealthy when compared to past generations.

Because the mRNA vaccines have NEVER been used before. Completely new. No long-term data in human population. (yes, yes yes the technology has been here for decades ... and has FAILED for decades)

Because this virus has a 99% survival rate.

Because ANYONE who asks basic questions about the vaccines is silenced, censored, suspended, blocked, insulted and attacked.

Because there is no fair discussion regarding the vaccines. Just propaganda. Any MSM story on the vaccines ends with "I'm so glad I got the vaccine" or "go get your vaccines." No other viewpoint allowed.

Because you cannot sue a vaccine manufacturer as they are protected by the government from any liability whatsoever. If the vaccine kills people, just report it to VAERS. Nothing to see here. And PS. no one believes you anyway because it's somehow 'established fact" that "vaccines don't harm anyone, ever.'

Because VAERS numbers are unprecedented. Yet no MSM or official will even discuss them. No explanation. Why?

Anyone else care to add?
Partially true.

Kids are not getting 70 vaccinations https://www.healthpartners.com/blog/...hedule-by-age/

mRNA technology is not new. However this is the first time the mRNA vaccine has been used/produced on a large scale.

Survival rate is accurate, but not for different age groups, blood type, gender, etc. High risk individuals have a higher rate of death while children have a lower rate. There is no one size fits all approach to numbers.

The media is the wrong place to get information... this we agree. I've posted the link for information many times yet no one seems to utilize it when posting. https://www.sciencemag.org/collectio...intcmp=ghd_cov

Old 07-28-2021, 10:15 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,464,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
I wont take it as most people I know that have were perfectly healthy and then after the shots they got VERY sick! ...
Those symptoms are an indication that the vaccine is working. Those symptoms are actually produced by your own body as a reaction to a perceived 'invader' (which in this case is harmless).

Consider this: if you think those symptoms are bad, how bad do you expect the real thing to be? For some people it is so bad that they can't breathe and fear for their lives ... feverish ... afraid to sleep ... painfully gasping for air ... getting tubes shoved up their noses and down their throats ... exhausted ... dead.

Old 07-28-2021, 10:15 AM

8,419 posts, read 4,580,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
HA! Good point! We shut down the entire country awfully fast too. Where there's a will, there's a way.

OMG Miss Terri

That means the ONLY CDC medical exemption will probably soon be eliminated. People who nearly lost their lives the first time will be told to jab again. Never-mind many of them have trauma from it.

https://gizmodo.com/people-who-had-a...hot-1847364402

Talk about sloppy "science". First, the sample is of 159 people. Big whoop. That is not nearly enough for any conclusion we are told. Second, 30% took antihistamines before their 2nd dose? Oh, THAT doesn't muddy the results at all. Whats next? Anything else they failed to mention?

What kind of study was this? Sheesh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.