Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2021, 10:22 AM

5,072 posts, read 2,182,519 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Those symptoms are an indication that the vaccine is working. Those symptoms are actually produced by your own body as a reaction to a perceived 'invader' (which in this case is harmless).

Consider this: if you think those symptoms are bad, how bad do you expect the real thing to be? For some people it is so bad that they can't breathe and fear for their lives ... feverish ... afraid to sleep ... painfully gasping for air ... getting tubes shoved up their noses and down their throats ... exhausted ... dead.
No thanks I would rather stay healthy like I have been doing so I will pass on the poisonous vaccines!

Old 07-28-2021, 10:23 AM

43,132 posts, read 18,298,681 times
People who recovered from covid still have immunity after 1 year.

Pfizer is down to 39% after 6 months
J&J is at 85% after 8 months...same as when shot first given
Haven't read anything on Moderna

Old 07-28-2021, 10:24 AM

8,419 posts, read 4,580,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
When 10 people drop dead in one vaccine line one after the other.......let us know.

We'd HAVE to let you know, it's not like you're vigilant on this subject. I wonder what your excuse would be?

Old 07-28-2021, 10:25 AM

10,483 posts, read 7,014,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Those symptoms are an indication that the vaccine is working. Those symptoms are actually produced by your own body as a reaction to a perceived 'invader' (which in this case is harmless).

Consider this: if you think those symptoms are bad, how bad do you expect the real thing to be? For some people it is so bad that they can't breathe and fear for their lives ... feverish ... afraid to sleep ... painfully gasping for air ... getting tubes shoved up their noses and down their throats ... exhausted ... dead.
The vast majority of healthy people under age 80 experienced none of this after getting Covid, myself included. I didnt feel well for a few days, recovered and in 5 days completely normal again. You could get the vaccine and wind up with health issues years down the road. Look at the track records of vaccines, even the one recently taken off the shelf Zostavax after being FDA approved because 1% of people who got the vaccine died of it 10 years later.

Old 07-28-2021, 10:25 AM

2,916 posts, read 1,516,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Because it's not 1960 anymore. Fast forward to the reality of 2021.

Because kids today get 70+ immunizations. And the number keeps growing. Yet they are extremely unhealthy when compared to past generations.

Because the mRNA vaccines have NEVER been used before. Completely new. No long-term data in human population. (yes, yes yes the technology has been here for decades ... and has FAILED for decades)

Because this virus has a 99% survival rate.

Because ANYONE who asks basic questions about the vaccines is silenced, censored, suspended, blocked, insulted and attacked.

Because there is no fair discussion regarding the vaccines. Just propaganda. Any MSM story on the vaccines ends with "I'm so glad I got the vaccine" or "go get your vaccines." No other viewpoint allowed.

Because you cannot sue a vaccine manufacturer as they are protected by the government from any liability whatsoever. If the vaccine kills people, just report it to VAERS. Nothing to see here. And PS. no one believes you anyway because it's somehow 'established fact" that "vaccines don't harm anyone, ever.'

Because VAERS numbers are unprecedented. Yet no MSM or official will even discuss them. No explanation. Why?

Anyone else care to add?
This has been my argument all along - on that 1000+ page thread that just ended today. And, there is only so many times you can say the same thing to the same people. 10 times? 20 times? 50? Everyday, some of us try to explain it.

And we get accused of lying, or having an agenda, or something else... And, when we say we don't, some people don't believe us and try to tell the poster (us) what WE actually meant in our own post, despite whatever it was that we wrote!

Crazy!

That illustrates the point perfectly.

This is NOT a political issue. It's not about more or less republicans or democrats who will take the shot. There are people who come on these threads to insult others, politically, socially, etc... Because "they took the shot," and "you" should shut up and take it or go away....

It is astounding the arrogance and rudeness of some people - both on and off the forum... Everything you said is exactly why many people won't get the shot. And, it doesn't matter if Biden or Trump is president. There is too much bad faith to believe what we are being told.

And, it is NO MORE complicated than what you just said. There is no other agenda driving the concern and caution SOME people have on the issue.

Old 07-28-2021, 10:30 AM

2,916 posts, read 1,516,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
And so they can continue to say "no one died from the vaccine".

If they don't see it then it doesn't exist.
This is exactly what is happening.

Old 07-28-2021, 10:31 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,954,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
Partially true.

Kids are not getting 70 vaccinations https://www.healthpartners.com/blog/...hedule-by-age/

mRNA technology is not new. However this is the first time the mRNA vaccine has been used/produced on a large scale.

Survival rate is accurate, but not for different age groups, blood type, gender, etc. High risk individuals have a higher rate of death while children have a lower rate. There is no one size fits all approach to numbers.

The media is the wrong place to get information... this we agree. I've posted the link for information many times yet no one seems to utilize it when posting. https://www.sciencemag.org/collectio...intcmp=ghd_cov
The average age of those who died was HIGHER than the expected lifespan. On average, those who died from COVID, outlived the expected lifespan. It's getting harder and harder to find these stats as they are getting buried and no longer reported in a meaningful way (as in look on this day 6 people under 60 died, so YOUNGER people are getting killed in record numbers -- instead of 97% of people were older than 65). But they are out there.

mRNA has never been studied in humans. Until now. After decades of 'trying to get it right' scientists could NOT get it right. Enter a rushed, experimental, nonFDA approved vaccine ... for humans. No thanks. I'm not nor will I ever be a clinical trial participant.

There is a one size fits all approach. It's called personal choice. Want the vaccine? Go get it. Don't want it? That's OK, too. No fear, propaganda, shame, bribery or coercion necessary. Just 100% personal choice.

Don'y you agree?

Old 07-28-2021, 10:31 AM

5,072 posts, read 2,182,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
The vast majority of healthy people under age 80 experienced none of this after getting Covid, myself included. I didnt feel well for a few days, recovered and in 5 days completely normal again. You could get the vaccine and wind up with health issues years down the road. Look at the track records of vaccines, even the one recently taken off the shelf Zostavax after being FDA approved because 1% of people who got the vaccine died of it 10 years later.
I know people that have been obsessed with wearing masks and not being close to anybody and getting the vaccines and THEY are the ones getting sick. Then people like me who are not doing those things are staying healthy.

Old 07-28-2021, 10:32 AM

43,132 posts, read 18,298,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
The average age of those who died was HIGHER than the expected lifespan. On average, those who died from COVID, outlived the expected lifespan. It's getting harder and harder to find these stats as they are getting buried and no longer reported in a meaningful way (as in look on this day 6 people under 60 died, so YOUNGER people are getting killed in record numbers -- instead of 97% of people were older than 65). But they are out there.

mRNA has never been studied in humans. Until now. After decades of 'trying to get it right' scientists could NOT get it right. Enter a rushed, experimental, nonFDA approved vaccine ... for humans. No thanks. I'm not nor will I ever be a clinical trial participant.

There is a one size fits all approach. It's called personal choice. Want the vaccine? Go get it. Don't want it? That's OK, too. No fear, propaganda, shame, bribery or coercion necessary. Just 100% personal choice.

Don'y you agree?
Well they are now producing mRNA flu vaccines.

Get in line !

Old 07-28-2021, 10:33 AM

5,209 posts, read 1,797,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Talk about sloppy "science". First, the sample is of 159 people. Big whoop. That is not nearly enough for any conclusion we are told. Second, 30% took antihistamines before their 2nd dose? Oh, THAT doesn't muddy the results at all. Whats next? Anything else they failed to mention?

What kind of study was this? Sheesh.
I agree.

The kind of study that will pressure people into taking the shots against their better judgment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.