Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2021, 02:28 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
It's almost like they are trying to push these experimental/sketchy mRNA vaccines that could potentially change their genetics instead
Yes! Thank you!

Upthread, I got accused of being into conspiracy theories for mentioning this. That for me, not what it's about. Instead I listen to what my gut is saying to me---and it's been strongly saying to avoid those vaccinations. In the past, I've found my gut feelings on any topic to be correct.

As long as other choices for vaccines exist, like J&J, we should be able to access all of them just as easily.

Last edited by BOS2IAD; 04-15-2021 at 02:37 PM..

Old 04-15-2021, 02:56 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,578,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Upthread, I got accused of being into conspiracy theories for mentioning this.
I believe you got accused of being into conspiracy theories for promoting the completely unfounded notion that J&J was being withheld for some reason other than legit safety concerns at the behest of some cabal with ulterior motives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
As long as other choices for vaccines exist, like J&J, we should be able to access all of them just as easily.
J&J is an excellent vaccine and I believe it will be available again soon. Good luck with your vax.

Old 04-15-2021, 03:17 PM

17,631 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
I believe you got accused of being into conspiracy theories for promoting the completely unfounded notion that J&J was being withheld for some reason other than legit safety concerns at the behest of some cabal with ulterior motives.

J&J is an excellent vaccine and I believe it will be available again soon. Good luck with your vax.
Here's some irony. If you or I would have posted something on Facebook or Twitter one month ago that suggested or stated that the J&J vaccine was not safe, the content would have been removed and our posting privileges restricted.

Now, a month later, the government is saying exactly that.

Does this not bother you liberals?

Old 04-15-2021, 03:26 PM

1,974 posts, read 1,104,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
I am waiting since I already have natural immunity to Covid, and even without that I would wait. No people who were previously infected with Covid were included in Pfizer's clinical trials.
You are right, the ZOE app data(700k users) shows 3x side effects for those who were already infected - link
Various doctors have offered suggestion like taking an antibody test first - link

Given that the UK was able to decrease death by 96% with 1 shot in their high risk, should anyone take the 2nd with increased risk and side effects? link .
Why take the shot as a younger person if 96% of the death has been eliminated by vaccinating the high risk?
Quote:
Trust that this rushed vaccine from Pfizer is safe? This being said while they have no legal liability? I don't think so.
This is Pfizer's rap sheet. A short version. There are more complete versions out there.

https://www.corp-research.org/pfizer

One short quote:

"In the area of product safety, Pfizer’s biggest scandal involved defective heart valves sold by its Shiley subsidiary that led to the deaths of more than 100 people. During the investigation of the matter, information came to light suggesting that the company had deliberately misled regulators about the hazards."
No reason to blame Pfizer, everyone approved it. Some points of interest in these pages(deep dive)- link1 , link2(bottom of the page)

Quote:
This technology is not really new: it’s novel as a vaccine, but we have been using these LNPs in research for over 20 years, and we have always been struggling with the problem of toxicity of the lipids and balancing this against their efficacy.
Quote:
Ulm told The BMJ: “Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna did a remarkable job of rapidly scaling up manufacturing of such a novel system in swift fashion, which is genuinely a landmark technological achievement. However, pharmacokinetic studies, with independent laboratory confirmation, are essential to ascertain potential cytotoxicity and macroscopic toxicity, especially given the likelihood of booster injections over months or years
Quote:
Regulators and manufacturers contacted by The BMJ for this article did not wish to address any of the questions raised by Ulm’s rapid response.
They wont answer any questions about a known safety issue, BUT they still want you to take the shot!

The vaccine you are taking now, isnt even what was trialed.
Quote:
The problem that BioNTech had is that in the clinical phase the product, i.e. the RNA, was produced with completely different techniques to how it is being produced now. During the clinical phase they only needed small volumes of vaccine, they were able to use very expensive techniques that delivered highly purified end products. Now that they have entered mass production, that is no longer possible, they have had to switch to lower-cost processes, e.g. using huge quantities of DNA that functions as the substrate to be able to produce the RNA in an in-vitro transcription reaction. This is done via bacteria, via the fermentation of transformed bacteria that contain this DNA. The bacteria multiply the DNA in huge amounts, and this leads to new dangers or risks, particularly contamination.

Old 04-15-2021, 04:02 PM

37,108 posts, read 41,277,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
I believe Africa countries, Italy, and India all had problems with him.

This long but excellent article on him will tell you all you need to know. if bored one day and you want to kill some time this article will do it but you will be much more informed.
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...m-farmer-bill/

Ya if you are going to do evil you would not want anyone to be able to listen in your sinister plans. The government official asked is there seats available and the women at the door said yes but you do not have permission to listen in and attend.
Links to specific countries, please?

Of course RFK, Jr. does not like Bill Gates. Gates promotes vaccines to help poor countries improve their standard of living. Kennedy goes to areas where there are measles outbreaks and tries to convince people not to use the measles vaccine. In American Samoa a couple of years ago his interference helped to prolong gaining control of a measles epidemic that resulted in some deaths, mostly children.

A link to confirmation of the incident at the meeting would also be helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Could be. the J&J vaccine is a more traditional antibody vaccine and that's the one they pull.
The J&J vaccine is not a "more traditional" vaccine. It does not use the SARS-CoV-2 virus. It uses DNA coding for the spike protein from the virus, inserted into a modified adenovirus vector. The adenovirus infects cells of the vaccine recipient, the cells then make mRNA from the DNA in the adenovirus, the mRNA is used to make spike protein, and the immune system makes antibodies to the spike protein. The final step for the J&J vaccine is the same as for the mRNA vaccine.

The J&J vaccine has not been "pulled". It has been paused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motownnative View Post
Gates is a big investor in mRNA too. Though he has his hands in so many things, it's hard to make a direct connection.

But...What is interesting about Moderna is that they even got into vaccines in the first place. Not much money in that. One of their first big contracts in 2013 was with the gov't. (Anyone interested can google) it was with DARPA to study bioweapons. I know it's important, but if you look at the rest of Moderna's shady and secretive past it makes anyone wonder. BTW, few looked deep into Theranos when it mattered. Those that did were shouted down.

Japan's Defense Ministry has some interesting things to say about the US gov't, Moderna and mRNA.

https://japan-forward.com/speaking-o...orona-vaccine/

In 2017 DARPA invested $100 million toward new gene editing technology. Very ethically controversial technology - CRISPR. Gates coincidentally involved here too. Much has been FOIA'd so it seems accurate (see below - can't support this site but I bet there are more sources) I can certainly see now why his name comes up a lot.

https://eandt.theiet.org/content/art...ve-technology/
It seems that DARPA was doing research to counter bioweapons. You do not think that is worthwhile?

Are you aware what is being accomplished with CRISPR?

https://www.nature.com/articles/s415...ine+-+Issue%29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSoul View Post
Ever wonder why flu seemed to disappear during covid?
Seems many deaths were blamed on covid to try to justify other plans.

“More than 99% of Italy’s coronavirus fatalities were people who suffered from previous medical conditions, according to a study by the country’s national health authority.”
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ess-italy-says
Yes, wearing masks, avoiding crowds, and washing hands has greatly decreased the incidence of flu worldwide. Flu is not being misdiagnosed as coronavirus.

Yep, people with chronic health problems are more likely to die from COVID-19. It is still the virus that killed them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
I am waiting since I already have natural immunity to Covid, and even without that I would wait. No people who were previously infected with Covid were included in Pfizer's clinical trials.

Trust that this rushed vaccine from Pfizer is safe? This being said while they have no legal liability? I don't think so.
This is Pfizer's rap sheet. A short version. There are more complete versions out there.

https://www.corp-research.org/pfizer

One short quote:

"In the area of product safety, Pfizer’s biggest scandal involved defective heart valves sold by its Shiley subsidiary that led to the deaths of more than 100 people. During the investigation of the matter, information came to light suggesting that the company had deliberately misled regulators about the hazards."
Whatever "scandals" Pfizer may have been involved in thirty or forty years ago, its coronavirus vaccine is under intense scrutiny worldwide now, and the evidence supports its effectiveness and safety.

There are data on vaccinating people with a history of prior infection with the virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...derations.html

"People with prior or current SARS-CoV-2 infection

Data from clinical trials indicate that the currently authorized COVID-19 vaccines can be given safely to people with evidence of a prior SARS-CoV-2 infection. People should be offered vaccination regardless of history of prior symptomatic or asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection. Viral testing to assess for acute SARS-CoV-2 infection or serologic testing to assess for prior infection is not recommended for the purposes of vaccine decision-making."

Old 04-15-2021, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Here's some irony. If you or I would have posted something on Facebook or Twitter one month ago that suggested or stated that the J&J vaccine was not safe, the content would have been removed and our posting privileges restricted.

The government has not said that the vaccine is unsafe. It is investigating a tiny number of adverse events.

Old 04-15-2021, 04:36 PM

18,802 posts, read 8,474,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post

Simply follow the medical, as the libs and Dems have all along with the Pandemic.

We have new and adverse medical information about the Johnson vaccine, so recommendations have changed.

Old 04-15-2021, 05:04 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
Don't you all love how "science" changes all the time? But BELIEVE IT!

Old 04-15-2021, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Science changes as new information is acquired. That is how science works.

Old 04-15-2021, 05:11 PM

43,121 posts, read 18,281,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
The foundation of science is to always question.
Science is never "settled"; it's constantly evolving, defining, revising.

Yes, believe it at that time but always know that the answer can change.

You guys are too buried in the "settled science" mantra being thrown around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies