Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2021, 02:34 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,329,280 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
If this were true, there would be no reason to post the video to social media.
you lack logic. he got out in front of it himself to control his own narrative. What don't you understand? Do you trust corporations and the media? I don't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2021, 02:38 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,316,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
edit: and you must not know what forums you are on. People here think there's a thing called the "knockout game" where black people allegedly knockout random people for fun. People just assume black people are violent. And especially if it's a white person vs black person situation, people are going to just assume the black person started it. It happens on here regularly, without any real information people will come up with some hollywood action scenario about some fight they saw that started in the middle of the fight.
Puh-leeze, I've lived in the hood, people were assaulted for no reason all the time. There's no "allegedly" about it. And this isn't the 1960s, people aren't going to reflexively come to a white person's defense against a black person. It's more likely to be the other way around.

Old 04-29-2021, 02:41 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,076,623 times
Quote:
you lack logic. he got out in front of it himself to control his own narrative. What don't you understand? Do you trust corporations and the media? I don't.
You are so blinded by your ideology that you can’t even address the facts.

There was no narrative to get ahead of. The police weren’t called. The customer was not accused of anything publicly.

White people are not constantly out to “set up” black people, despite what you think.

Old 04-29-2021, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Puh-leeze, I've lived in the hood, people were assaulted for no reason all the time. There's no "allegedly" about it. And this isn't the 1960s, people aren't going to reflexively come to a white person's defense against a black person. It's more likely to be the other way around.
I grew in the hood and i'm black. The vast majority of the crime was people that already knew each other or domestic disputes among family members. People don't go around knocking out strangers in "the hood". This is literally a made up thing. LOL

And look at you proving me right, you just assume the hood is violent. Good thing the camera guy took responsibility and got out in front your fake narrative.

Old 04-29-2021, 02:44 PM

Quote:
If you don't understand that the media is on your side, 100%, ride-or-die, lock, stock and two smoking barrels, then I don't even know what to tell you.

Old 04-29-2021, 02:48 PM

Quote:
I grew in the hood and i'm black. The vast majority of the crime was people that already knew each other or domestic disputes among family members. People don't go around knocking out strangers in "the hood". This is literally a made up thing. LOL

And look at you proving me right, you just assume the hood is violent. Good thing the camera guy took responsibility and got out in front your fake narrative.
I don't assume anything. I told you, I'm speaking from personal experiences. Here's a charming example of what I'm talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItNRl2AlIYU

Old 04-29-2021, 02:48 PM

10,179 posts, read 11,168,640 times
Quote:

There was no narrative to get ahead of. The police weren’t called. The customer was not accused of anything publicly.

White people are not constantly out to “set up” black people, despite what you think.
I would stop replying to said poster. They seem to think they know it all.

They keep repeating the same thing over and over.

---

They Camera person, could of called Corporate right there at the hotel.

I have done it. And the problem was fixed.

Old 04-29-2021, 02:50 PM

Quote:

gaslighting 101.

The customer got out in front of it anyway to protect himself. It's called being smart and forward-thinking. If you're black in america and you've interacted with somebody like that you make sure people know YOU didn't do it. You don't leave your fate in the hands of others. You don't leave things up to guesses. What happens if your phone breaks or you lose the footage? You don't take chances with prison like that. Some dude pops up with bruises and damaged electronics and he calls the police on a black man, the police have shown they like to come in guns blazing. Take no chances in 2021 in you're black. Eliminate that "we got a call about a hotel" traffic stop...eliminate any chances of being a hashtag. It's that dire.

and you got people here like "well, just take your chances with the hotel's security".

what a joke.

Old 04-29-2021, 02:51 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,076,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I would stop replying to said poster. They seem to think they know it all.

They keep repeating the same thing over and over.

---

They Camera person, could of called Corporate right there at the hotel.

I have done it. And the problem was fixed.
Yes, you are so right.

Old 04-29-2021, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
I don't assume anything. I told you, I'm speaking from personal experiences. Here's a charming example of what I'm talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItNRl2AlIYU
you literally have no idea why that happened. you just fill in the gaps with "knockout game".

and i'm not replying anymore to this as it's off the thread topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies