Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2021, 02:53 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,329,280 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
If you don't understand that the media is on your side, 100%, ride-or-die, lock, stock and two smoking barrels, then I don't even know what to tell you.
the media is not on black people's side. LMAO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2021, 02:53 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,316,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
you literally have no idea why that happened. you just fill in the gaps with "knockout game".

and i'm not replying any to this as it's off the thread topic.
What can I tell you? You seem to live in your own world. Either that or you're one of those "trolls." Either way, no need to talk with you any further.

Old 04-29-2021, 05:19 PM

3,730 posts, read 1,322,346 times
Quote:
i already said the hotel and/or the clerk's fault.

DID YOU READ MY POST?

again, the camera guy got bad service, he didn't go there just to bully somebody. And upon getting that bad service the clerk became aggressive and violent. So the camera guy wisely filmed and protected HIMSELF from any potential legal troubles. He made sure to get out ahead of any he said/she said about any injuries or damage to electronics. That's why he filmed it and put it on social media.

Stop reaching to blame anybody but the hotel and the clerk. The clerk clearly shouldn't have been hired for that position. The hotel's system is trash and they need to review their hiring practices. The camera guy merely took responsibility via documentation to protect himself.

edit: and you must not know what forums you are on. People here think there's a thing called the "knockout game" where black people allegedly knockout random people for fun. People just assume black people are violent. And especially if it's a white person vs black person situation, people are going to just assume the black person started it. It happens on here regularly, without any real information people will come up with some hollywood action scenario about some fight they saw that started in the middle of the fight.

Now I remember you. You're the one who tried making that bogus claim that evidence showing blacks attack Asians more than any other race was incorrect. Which is exactly why it's so hard for you find fault with the guy filming. You don't want to find fault with it because you enjoy race baiting.

Old 04-29-2021, 05:26 PM

Quote:
the media is not on black people's side. LMAO.
They definitely are. Everything is racist nowadays haven't you heard? By the way, curious to know your thoughts on all the money spent on homes and lavish vacations by Patrice Cullors. She's living quite comfortably in those rich white neighborhoods. Also curious to know how you feel about Cullors admitting she's a Marxist and she wants BLM to be a Marxist group, and made an obnoxious claim that MLK would've became a Marxist.

Oh and let's not forget Breonna Taylor's mom calling out that joke of an organization on how they haven't helped her family at all like they claimed they would.

BLM - Buying Large Mansions

Old 04-30-2021, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
They definitely are. Everything is racist nowadays haven't you heard? By the way, curious to know your thoughts on all the money spent on homes and lavish vacations by Patrice Cullors. She's living quite comfortably in those rich white neighborhoods. Also curious to know how you feel about Cullors admitting she's a Marxist and she wants BLM to be a Marxist group, and made an obnoxious claim that MLK would've became a Marxist.

Oh and let's not forget Breonna Taylor's mom calling out that joke of an organization on how they haven't helped her family at all like they claimed they would.

BLM - Buying Large Mansions
the same media pushing this "black are attacking asians" propaganda?

Old 04-30-2021, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
Now I remember you. You're the one who tried making that bogus claim that evidence showing blacks attack Asians more than any other race was incorrect. Which is exactly why it's so hard for you find fault with the guy filming. You don't want to find fault with it because you enjoy race baiting.
the fact that you WANT to "find fault" on this black customer who got bad service tells alot of about you. You WANT the black guy to be wrong. you are fighting pretty hard here. And you're proving everything i said right, the black guy was in a situation where a white person beat themselves up, the black got out in front of it because people like you would want to "find fault". you're just mad you can't roll out your standard "look at chicago" or "knockout game" responses here.

The customer did a great job of not giving YOU a reason to "find fault".

Old 04-30-2021, 08:25 AM

Quote:
the fact that you WANT to "find fault" on this black customer who got bad service tells alot of about you. You WANT the black guy to be wrong. you are fighting pretty hard here. And you're proving everything i said right, the black guy was in a situation where a white person beat themselves up, the black got out in front of it because people like you would want to "find fault". you're just mad you can't roll out your standard "look at chicago" or "knockout game" responses here.

The customer did a great job of not giving YOU a reason to "find fault".

If your "victim" really filmed that for protection, he wouldn't have posted it all over social media for his 15 minutes of fame. I'm done discussing this topic with someone who's too emotionally weak to have common core logic simply because the race card is the easy way out.

America isn't racist. Jim Crow doesn't exist. The cops aren't out to get you and every person of color. Stop being a victim.

Grow up.

Old 04-30-2021, 09:55 AM

Quote:
the same media pushing this "black are attacking asians" propaganda?

I know that's a hard pill for you to swallow but the data shows that most Asian attacks are committed by black people. There's literally hard evidence of Cullors buying those homes and spending money on those vacations. The person who published her book helped book the trip. Breonna Taylor's Mom has taken it to social media herself to make that claim and in public.

You're just like that kid's mom back in middle school when we had a parent-principal meeting with his mom and my father for him making racist comments towards me for being half Iranian. The mom literally stood up and said, "I'm done with this joke of a meeting. Look at my son, he's black! It's impossible for him to be racist." Yeah, sure.

So again, grow up and stop playing the race card.

Old 08-20-2021, 02:02 AM

432 posts, read 285,525 times
I agree 1000 % with the RACE BAITER. He said nothing wrong

Old 04-23-2022, 06:45 PM

432 posts, read 285,525 times
Nasheed was 100% correct that psychopath should not be working front destroy at a hotel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies