Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2021, 07:26 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,061,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
All the states with have Covid number over the last month are republican states with high numbers of unvaccinated people This is fact states like

Texas
Florida
Missouri
Arkansas
Alabama
Louisiana
Arizona

Unvaccinated if you do not want to get the shot or were a mask stay home for the next 3 to 4 months your making condition worse for vaccinated people
1) Why isn't California on that list?
2) Why isn't Georgia on that list?
3) The vaccinated also can pass Covid to others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

14,483 posts, read 11,291,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellopity View Post
https://www.salon.com/2021/08/03/the...is-backfiring/

Link to poll: https://www.axios.com/axios-ipsos-po...c94361d92.html

This is a fascinating analysis on the GOP strategy to sabotage Biden’s vaccine rollout (and really, American public health). In short: they failed, and not just a simple fail, but a spectacularly disastrous, flaming ball of fail.

Remember the attendees at a CPAC who applauded the news of America not reaching the 70% vaccinated goal recently? Those vile creatures thought America would blame Biden.

Well, well, well, turns out America blames the unvaccinated, Trump, and conservative media for the surge and for roadblocks to keeping Americans healthy.

I wish I could say told you so, but our friends and colleagues on the other side of the aisle never listen and learn.
There is literally no such thing as "Biden's vaccine rollout". He had nothing to do with it.

51,655 posts, read 25,850,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Biden voters are Democrats. They are more likely to listen to the government unquestioned. They are also easier to manipulate and indoctrinate. Republicans tend to be more skeptical of big government, as they should.
Republican voters are more skeptical?

Oh, too funny.

Old 08-04-2021, 07:28 AM

29,510 posts, read 14,673,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Only 25% of Americans identify as Republicans.

Much smaller than the Black/Hispanic/millennial numbers combined.

If this is about shaming people who are unvaccinated as killing others than it doesn't matter the ages of the groups. What this is really about is the mainstream media being propaganda for the Democrats by selectively choosing which groups to weaponize their reporting against.
And this started back in the Obama years. Remember Obama calling out those that were anti global, a nationalist or pro firearm ? Now, in addition to those things it's being anyone that votes against the majority, or refuses to walk lock step with them.

Old 08-04-2021, 07:43 AM

37,981 posts, read 22,172,656 times
Quote:

This is a fascinating analysis on the GOP strategy to sabotage Biden’s vaccine rollout (and really, American public health). In short: they failed, and not just a simple fail, but a spectacularly disastrous, flaming ball of fail.

Remember the attendees at a CPAC who applauded the news of America not reaching the 70% vaccinated goal recently? Those vile creatures thought America would blame Biden.

Well, well, well, turns out America blames the unvaccinated, Trump, and conservative media for the surge and for roadblocks to keeping Americans healthy.

I wish I could say told you so, but our friends and colleagues on the other side of the aisle never listen and learn.
Don't forget:

1) Trump colluded with the Russians

2) he removed MLK's bust from the Oval Office

3) he was given advanced copies of Hilary's emails by WikiLeaks

4) paid Russian hookers to pee on Obama's hotel room bed

5) he tear-gassed peaceful protesters and fired rubber bullets to make room for him to do a photo op at a church

6) he refused to do anything about the Russian bounties placed upon on US soldiers in Afghanistan

7) he told Georgia officials to ‘find the fraud’

8) he said that Neo-Nazis and white supremacists were ‘some very fine people’

yadda, yadda, yadda....

And now, the man who created the Warp Speed program to prioritize and accelerate the creation of the vaccines, and was cheer leading the vaccines, is now accused of leading some anti-vaxer movement? I suppose Trump also lead the 'defund the police' movement too, eh?

Old 08-04-2021, 07:46 AM

37,981 posts, read 22,172,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
There is literally no such thing as "Biden's vaccine rollout". He had nothing to do with it.
All Biden needed to do was remain above room temperature, and then claim credit for everything, which of course he did

Old 08-04-2021, 07:59 AM

3,309 posts, read 5,776,153 times
Quote:

I wasn't aware the GOP had a strategy to sabotage Biden's vaccine rollout (and really American pubic health) but if you say so. In case you haven't noticed, it's the same old game played by every administration and has gone on forever. Score an accomplishment, claim all the praise and strut like a rooster. Hit a snafu, blame the previous administration (opposing party of course). Obama attempted to advert criticism by blaming Bush for any and all problems for eight long years. Intelligent people recognize this repetitive play and ignore it for what it is.

"I wish I could say told you so, but our friends and colleagues on the other side of the aisle never listen and learn". By all means, say what's on your mind, I know I'm going to. The way I see it there has been far too much talking (and so much of it just contradictory gibberish), too much listening and not much actual learning at all on all sides of the aisle.

Old 08-04-2021, 08:19 AM

3,309 posts, read 5,776,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
It is difficult to see the endgame here.
I don't believe there is one.

Old 08-04-2021, 08:29 AM

29,510 posts, read 14,673,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Don't forget:

1) Trump colluded with the Russians

2) he removed MLK's bust from the Oval Office

3) he was given advanced copies of Hilary's emails by WikiLeaks

4) paid Russian hookers to pee on Obama's hotel room bed

5) he tear-gassed peaceful protesters and fired rubber bullets to make room for him to do a photo op at a church

6) he refused to do anything about the Russian bounties placed upon on US soldiers in Afghanistan

7) he told Georgia officials to ‘find the fraud’

8) he said that Neo-Nazis and white supremacists were ‘some very fine people’

yadda, yadda, yadda....

And now, the man who created the Warp Speed program to prioritize and accelerate the creation of the vaccines, and was cheer leading the vaccines, is now accused of leading some anti-vaxer movement? I suppose Trump also lead the 'defund the police' movement too, eh?
I apologize, I misunderstood your post. I agree with you.

Last edited by scarabchuck; 08-04-2021 at 08:59 AM..

Old 08-04-2021, 08:30 AM

956 posts, read 1,208,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
I don’t think it is accurate either but assuming that it is, it just shows how brainwashed your average American is by the mainstream liberal media.

You have a president (Biden) that literally opened the floodgates of illegals entering the country, bringing the Delta Covid virus, transporting them all over the country and yet your dumb Americans believe the media’s narrative that it’s the unvaccinated, Trump and conservative media fault.

Notice the liberal media didn’t tell them that almost all of those illegals Biden welcomed in were not vaccinated either. How come no outrage from them about those unvaccinated?
Well done repeating nicely from Fox News From the same people who talk about the left cannot think for themselves.

If not, all those damn illegals were not here everything would be so peachy.

Republicans and Trump had 2017-2018 for immigration and what did they do? Nothing. Cause it's all scapegoating using racist people as yourself to enrich themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies