Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2021, 05:20 AM

1,706 posts, read 636,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
he's about to scurry off to delaware for vacation, the cowardly rat..
Another one?! How many vacations does this man need. Disgraceful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2021, 05:24 AM

2,388 posts, read 2,340,968 times
I can't believe how botched this was. Yes, I KNEW Creepy Joe would blow goats. But he's giving Woodrow Wilson a run for his money. Holy crap.

No, as lousy as the previous 3 presidents were, they would not have screwed this up this badly. Never mind leaving Americans there, but leaving weapons for the Taliban to use?

And you still got these liberal bootlickers deflecting to "but Drumph lolz" when the current guy had ample time to prepare for this situation while busy working to overturn 45's actions.

Old 08-19-2021, 05:25 AM

947 posts, read 297,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
I like it. Hiden' Biden.
I have a theory about why his puppet masters kept him hidden all weekend, and only brought him out days later to muddle his way through a speech prepared by someone else:

It's his dementia. My mother has it, and in the early stages (please....I hope Mom's decline is slooooow), and she has days where she is normal, and other days where she doesn't even know where she lives. Biden's puppet masters were waiting for one of his "good" days ("good" being relative) for him to attempt to read a speech off the teleprompter.

I do the same with my mother. I will have a plan to take her out somewhere, and when I arrive at her facility, she is so "out of it" that I don't want the responsibility to manage her out in public - she can get very disoriented and then panic - and put the plans on hold. The next day, she'll be fine, and I'll decide "today is the day for Mom's outing."

This is why I think there was a delay. Dementia is a horrible thing.

Old 08-19-2021, 05:26 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,350,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
he's about to scurry off to delaware for vacation, the cowardly rat..
They're calling it a "long weekend". OMG, is he getting crucified in the comments. Some of the funniest ones I've read so far: "I think this is going to be the long weekend where he slips in the shower and breaks his hip ha ha"; "we're better off when he's there"; "long weekend of ice cream and nap"; "Have fun King George"; and "enjoy chocolate chocolate chip". They're only going to get worse.

Old 08-19-2021, 05:30 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,915,269 times
Wow, those Taliban sure are naughty.

Old 08-19-2021, 05:32 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,194,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCDonna View Post
It's his dementia. .
Dementia, sementia!
He doesn't write the scripts anyway.
He can't respond because there is just NO excuse or explanation to give.

Old 08-19-2021, 05:34 AM

30,160 posts, read 11,789,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
How exactly did you all imagine this was going to turn out?

Did you think the State Dept., which had been gutted during the previous administration, was going to rise to the task of processing thousands upon thousands of Afghan applications? And exactly how many Afghan immigrants would you like coming to the U.S?

Once we pressured Pakistan to release Taliban founder Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar, and negotiated a withdrawal agreement without the Afghan government's involvement, the handwriting was on the wall.
Biden did not see the handwriting on the wall. Did he even see the wall? Appears not.

Jake Sullivan: Biden didn't think it was "inevitable" Taliban would take control

https://www.axios.com/biden-taliban-...6e3cccf7f.html

• "The Taliban is not the North Vietnamese army. They’re not remotely comparable in terms of capability," Biden told reporters on July 8.
  • "There’s going to be no circumstance where you see people being lifted off the roof of an embassy of the United States from Afghanistan. It is not at all comparable."

Old 08-19-2021, 05:34 AM

7,240 posts, read 4,548,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv95 View Post
No, as lousy as the previous 3 presidents were, they would not have screwed this up this badly. Never mind leaving Americans there, but leaving weapons for the Taliban to use? .
And he is still defending himself.

I mean anyone with a brain knows he is a moron. We need to get rid of him RIGHT NOW before he does something even more rash. I mean, vaccine mandates show he has no respect or care fo the citizens of this country.

But he also has no compassion for the poor people of Afghanistan

Old 08-19-2021, 05:58 AM

30,160 posts, read 11,789,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
And he is still defending himself.

I mean anyone with a brain knows he is a moron. We need to get rid of him RIGHT NOW before he does something even more rash. I mean, vaccine mandates show he has no respect or care fo the citizens of this country.

But he also has no compassion for the poor people of Afghanistan
I think that is the plan here. The left wants to put Harris in the WH. He is going to step down soon or be removed.

I have never seen the left MSM all in sync against a Demo POTUS. Something is up. They will claim he has dementia and mixed up what he was told to do.

Old 08-19-2021, 06:09 AM

2,388 posts, read 2,340,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I have never seen the left MSM all in sync against a Demo POTUS. Something is up. They will claim he has dementia and mixed up what he was told to do.
LOL it's gotten so bad the MSM is somewhat doing their job and criticizing him. George what'shisname from GMA asking him some tough questions and Creepy Joe getting all defensive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies