Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2021, 06:54 AM

18,380 posts, read 19,010,807 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Reason for abortion:

Rape: 0.3%
Incest: 0.03%

And rounding out the valid reasons for abortion...

Risk to maternal life: 0.1%
Risk to maternal health: 0.8%
Fetal health issue: 0.5%

The other 98.3% of abortions are solely for the sake of convenience.
Again if it’s you that’s raped it doesn’t feel like a small percentage. The “reason” women abort is not my concern and is in fact, none of your business.

Old 09-12-2021, 06:57 AM

88,979 posts, read 44,788,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Again if it’s you that’s raped it doesn’t feel like a small percentage. The “reason” women abort is not my concern and is in fact, none of your business.
It's as much of my business as when a parent murders a toddler. In both cases, a child dies at the hands of the parent.

Old 09-12-2021, 07:02 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,730,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmouse View Post
Forced birthers- why do you want to force a woman to give birth to a child with such extreme birth defects that they will live less than a week and then die a horrible painful death?
These are a minuscule fraction of abortions and everyone knows it. The outlier issues of rape, incest, birth defects and the mother's life being in danger make up between 1% and 3% of all abortions. The remaining 97% of cases is the issue at hand.

The vast vast vast majority of all abortions in the USA are women and girls who intentionally participated in the act of human reproduction, and were unhappy about the fact that they succeeded at human reproduction. They were not raped or forcibly inseminated, so no they are not "forced birthers." They made their choice to participate in the act of human reproduction, knowing full well that they might just succeed in the attempt. Almost none of the murdered babies had anything wrong with them, and would have been regular healthy human babies had they been allowed to live.

Old 09-12-2021, 07:04 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,730,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Right. If I just up and murder my wife and children right now, it's nobody's business but mine, am I right? Why should you or anyone else care??? It's none of your damn business!!!

Old 09-12-2021, 07:05 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,953,220 times
OP, since you don't support abortion, don't have one. It's called personal choice.

Old 09-12-2021, 07:14 AM

88,979 posts, read 44,788,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
These are a minuscule fraction of abortions and everyone knows it. The outlier issues of rape, incest, birth defects and the mother's life being in danger make up between 1% and 3% of all abortions. The remaining 97% of cases is the issue at hand.

The vast vast vast majority of all abortions in the USA are women and girls who intentionally participated in the act of human reproduction, and were unhappy about the fact that they succeeded at human reproduction.
Excellent way to explain EXACTLY what happened.

Quote:
They were not raped or forcibly inseminated, so no they are not "forced birthers." They made their choice to participate in the act of human reproduction, knowing full well that they might just succeed in the attempt. Almost none of the murdered babies had anything wrong with them, and would have been regular healthy human babies had they been allowed to live.
All 100% true.

Old 09-12-2021, 07:18 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,366,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
You might want to research the number of kids awaiting adoption in this country. The last time I read it was 150000

That didn’t count those in foster care.

When pregnant, my sister interviewed three professional couples before deciding which couple would adopt her son.

Couples wait for newborns.

Couples compete for newborns.

Old 09-12-2021, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
I live in the Bible Belt. This is very true.
Source?

Old 09-12-2021, 07:25 AM

Quote:
There are also men who force their girlfriend, extramarital lover, and/or wife to have an abortion, as well. Not the woman's choice, it's forced on her.
Didn't know "choice" was out the window if the boyfriend doesn't like the idea of delivering the baby..

Old 09-12-2021, 07:28 AM

18,380 posts, read 19,010,807 times
Quote:
It's as much of my business as when a parent murders a toddler. In both cases, a child dies at the hands of the parent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post

The vast vast vast majority of all abortions in the USA are women and girls who intentionally participated in the act of human reproduction, and were unhappy about the fact that they succeeded at human reproduction. They were not raped or forcibly inseminated, so no they are not "forced birthers." They made their choice to participate in the act of human reproduction, knowing full well that they might just succeed in the attempt. Almost none of the murdered babies had anything wrong with them, and would have been regular healthy human babies had they been allowed to live.
Toddlers have already been born. Fetuses have not.

Women like a man, can control her reproduction as she wants. She can control it before or after sex, she can give birth adopt or abort. Her choice your opinions mean nothing to her.
Mind your own sperm men. Women can mind their own uterus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies