Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2021, 06:42 AM

14,798 posts, read 17,700,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Could be, who knows. I know several people who tested positive and had no symptoms. As was said early on in the pandemic most people who are covid positive do not have any symptoms.
Their talking point was, but they can transmit it that is why it is so dangerous.
Odd that doesn't seem to be an issue now with those who are vaccinated. They are still telling us it is the unvaccinated who are spreading it, even the hundreds of thousands who have already had it and have antibodies.
and a new israeli study shows that infection provides stronger immunity than the vaccines. My family has the best of both, we had covid and got the vax.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2021, 06:44 AM

19,814 posts, read 9,371,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
This person has drunk up so much of the vaccine koolaid that they could have 5 family members die from the vaccine and still deny it was a factor. I also read many of the accounts in the VAERS database and believe most are attributable to getting the vaccine.

My son is in the VAERS database as his 2nd jab gave him a heart attack as it has many young and healthy men.
I am SO sorry to hear that! How is he doing now?

Old 09-29-2021, 06:45 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlajos View Post
and a new israeli study shows that infection provides stronger immunity than the vaccines. My family has the best of both, we had covid and got the vax.
But how long the natural immunity from having COVID lasts is still under question.

My son had COVID last March. He barely knew he had it (lost sense of smell)...it was the first strain and he's young and healthy.

We won't know if he is 'still' immune until there has been more time passed and significant collection of data.

Old 09-29-2021, 06:46 AM

30,379 posts, read 19,184,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logiatype View Post
And VAERS is grossly underreported based on all available evidence. I'm sorry for what happened to your son. No healthy young person should take these things yet. Wait and see is the best course of action.
Yeah I advised him not to get the vaccine even though I got it due to my age versus his but he was pressured by his employer and society to get the jabs and did it. He seems to have recovered but we don't know yet how much if any long-term harm from the vaccine caused heart attack he will have.

I have no way of knowing how accurate and legitimate the VAERS numbers are, I'm just 99.99999% sure in his case, he had a heart attack caused by the 2nd jab.

Old 09-29-2021, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I am SO sorry to hear that! How is he doing now?
He seems to have recovered except his BP is still higher than it was before the vaccine induced heart attack. He's not anti-vax but he wishes he had known of the heart attack risk caused by the vaccine in his age and gender group beforehand.

Old 09-29-2021, 06:53 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times
6.2+ billion vaccines world wide, thus far.

Old 09-29-2021, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
6.2+ billion vaccines world wide, thus far.
And the pandemic marches on. I've noticed that the countries with multiple times less deaths than others are also countries where the people are fit not fat.

Old 09-29-2021, 07:06 AM

8,243 posts, read 3,499,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMO45 View Post
Some people simply are destined to die of Covid, vaccine or not. Example that young sports reporter who died at 39 the other day. The genetic makeup of some is such that their immune system is going to badly overreact to the virus
People were not intended to be exposed to bat viruses.

Old 09-29-2021, 07:07 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
https://www.cminj.com/blog/whats-beh...9;re%20younger.

Not long ago, heart attacks were primarily a problem faced by older adults. It was rare for anyone younger than 40 to have a heart attack. Now 1 in 5 heart attack patients are younger than 40 years of age.

Here’s another troubling fact to highlight the problem: Having a heart attack in your 20s or early 30s is more common. Between the years 2000-2016, the heart attack rate increased by 2% every year in this young age group.

Your outlook isn’t better following a heart attack just because you’re younger. Patients who have a heart attack in their 20s or 30s face the same risks as older patients. Once you have that first heart attack, you have the same chance of dying from a second major heart event or a stroke regardless of your age.

Old 09-29-2021, 07:42 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,665,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Ok, I swung for the fences on that one.

Listen, it’s advisable for everyone regardless of vax status to curb unnecessary travel.
Well, I am not getting on a plane but i dont' any harm getting in my car and traveling to another state for a visit... Just use common sense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies