Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2021, 11:48 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,364,473 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
You haven't looked very hard. Might look at VAERS database.
Indeed. 339 million vaccinations, 3 deaths and what caused those can now be prevented.

https://covid-101.org/science/how-ma...ne-in-the-u-s/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2021, 11:48 PM

24,421 posts, read 23,076,143 times
The most conservative scientific data presented by the vaxxers says that two people die from the vaccines for every one life they save. The vaxxes don't work and natural immunity does so we should be banning the vaxxes not forcing them.

Old 09-28-2021, 11:56 PM

270 posts, read 193,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
The most conservative scientific data presented by the vaxxers says that two people die from the vaccines for every one life they save. The vaxxes don't work and natural immunity does so we should be banning the vaxxes not forcing them.
Shameless drivel! According to you, half of the population will die in just a few years. The most conservative data is crackpot fake data, for conspiracy theorists, who like to impress themselves.

Old 09-29-2021, 01:09 AM

2,335 posts, read 815,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
the likelyhood of me contracting covid is miniscule

4.77 million people thought the same thing. Theyre now dead. The numbers would be much higher if everyone took your approach.
Missing from all your data is how many died from vaccines.
What an a absolutely cowardly response to a very detailed and thoughtful response written to you in post #88. Hell, you couldn't even quote my response (obviously you couldn't refute it).

And I rest my case on why people don't respond to posters like you that attempt to paint anyone that is not pro-vaccine as ignorant, conspiracy nuts (I'm so sick of people like you gaslighting). The bottom line is you're simply intellectually rigid and close minded on the subject so no one can have a rational and civil discussion with you.

Old 09-29-2021, 05:29 AM

19,813 posts, read 9,371,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
Indeed. 339 million vaccinations, 3 deaths and what caused those can now be prevented.

https://covid-101.org/science/how-ma...ne-in-the-u-s/
So this ONE writer who cites simply "doctors" is right (without giving any details as to which doctors, which studies, etc.), and every other doctor and government official who has stated that there have been hundreds of deaths directly related to the vaccines is wrong? And so are the literally hundreds of people who have recounted stories about how "perfectly healthy" people under the age of 40 suddenly died within 48 hours of getting the injection*?

*And, yes, we all know how much anecdotal evidence is usually worth, but after reading so many personal accounts, it makes me and every other open-minded person doubt the "vaccines are 99.99% safe" narrative at least a little bit!

Last edited by katharsis; 09-29-2021 at 06:43 AM..

Old 09-29-2021, 05:35 AM

1,969 posts, read 676,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
So this ONE writer who cites simply "doctors" is right (without giving any details as to which doctors, which studies, etc.), and every other doctor and government official (not to mention the literally hundreds of people who have recounted stories about how "perfectly healthy" people under the age of 40 suddenly died within 48 hours of getting the injection*) who has stated that deaths directly related to the vaccines are wrong??

*And, yes, we all know how much anecdotal evidence is usually worth, but after reading so many personal accounts, it makes me and every other open-minded person doubt the "vaccines are 99.99% safe narrative at least a little bit!
There comes a point where we need to realize that this isn’t a good faith discussion anymore. The day my employment is affected is the day I leave blue states for good. These people are too far gone.

Old 09-29-2021, 06:28 AM

30,378 posts, read 19,177,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
So this ONE writer who cites simply "doctors" is right (without giving any details as to which doctors, which studies, etc.), and every other doctor and government official (not to mention the literally hundreds of people who have recounted stories about how "perfectly healthy" people under the age of 40 suddenly died within 48 hours of getting the injection*) who has stated that deaths directly related to the vaccines are wrong??

*And, yes, we all know how much anecdotal evidence is usually worth, but after reading so many personal accounts, it makes me and every other open-minded person doubt the "vaccines are 99.99% safe narrative at least a little bit!
This person has drunk up so much of the vaccine koolaid that they could have 5 family members die from the vaccine and still deny it was a factor. I also read many of the accounts in the VAERS database and believe most are attributable to getting the vaccine.

My son is in the VAERS database as his 2nd jab gave him a heart attack as it has many young and healthy men.

Old 09-29-2021, 06:30 AM

1,969 posts, read 676,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
This person has drunk up so much of the vaccine koolaid that they could have 5 family members die from the vaccine and still deny it was a factor. I also read many of the accounts in the VAERS database and believe most are attributable to getting the vaccine.

My son is in the VAERS database as his 2nd jab gave him a heart attack as it has many young and healthy men.
And VAERS is grossly underreported based on all available evidence. I'm sorry for what happened to your son. No healthy young person should take these things yet. Wait and see is the best course of action.

Old 09-29-2021, 06:39 AM

36,539 posts, read 30,879,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well, I just found out 2 days ago that my future in-laws will be getting covid test, AGAIN.

My future mil (82 years old) found her neighbor (97 year old) lying on the floor unconscious. Turned out, he (the neighbor) has covid and is receiving treatment at the Covid ward in hospital. My future inlaws are feeling fine and they will be getting the test tomorrow.

Everybody is fully vaccinated. If the 97 made it, it would be a miracle.

The neighbor's daughter and her husband (both in their 70s) are tested positive. Both have no symptoms. So I guess the vaccination works for them.
Could be, who knows. I know several people who tested positive and had no symptoms. As was said early on in the pandemic most people who are covid positive do not have any symptoms.
Their talking point was, but they can transmit it that is why it is so dangerous.
Odd that doesn't seem to be an issue now with those who are vaccinated. They are still telling us it is the unvaccinated who are spreading it, even the hundreds of thousands who have already had it and have antibodies.

Old 09-29-2021, 06:41 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,024,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post

That must have been very scary for your son andyour family. Hope he is doing better.

There are many cases of seemingly young and healthy men having heart attacks before the COVID vaccine.

This is not a new phenomenal.

https://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...ors-say-154952
“Being young does not mean one is immune to heart attacks,” says Dr Sandesh Prabhu, Consultant–Cardiology & Electrophysiology, Manipal Hospitals, Whitefield in Bengaluru. “We are seeing more youngsters coming in and presenting with cardiac issues these days-- before sons used to bring in fathers who were having heart attacks, now we see parents bringing their sons in.”

And that is the problem with VAERS. While you feel or think it might have been the second jab (why the second and not the first?_.....

VAERS themselves repeatedly remind people that reports may include incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental and unverified information.

Given the political culture of this particular vaccine, the reporting of the COVID vaccine is particularly subjected to bias.

If there is an uptick in heart attacks during 2021 that correlates with the vaccine distribution, we might be able to draw some conclusion, but until then VAERS cannot be used as proof positive of side effects.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies