Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2022, 02:20 PM

23,626 posts, read 12,553,459 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentraiser View Post

Yes, me and my split personalities. And if you have a problem reading that as sarcasm, I can't help you.
When you try to walk something back by pretending it was just sarcasm, that's on you and not me.

Quote:
Well, this is a thread and a discussion, after all.
Glad to see you finally get it.

Old 04-18-2022, 02:22 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,949,172 times
Quote:

Not any sicker than I am of the "women have to keep their legs closed to prevent pregnancy but men can have sex without consequence" deal.
Find a post in this thread where any poster stated that men can have sex without consequences.

I can wait.

Old 04-18-2022, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Never said or implied it, and with the length of these posts, you’d certainly take the time to find one, but none exist. You’re simply trying to fit a narrative that you think only men need to be responsible, want them all to get vasectomies which is as hilarious as it is ridiculous because doctors would never do it at such young ages.

Both need to be responsible, and if a man refuses to use birth control, the woman should just say no, although it sounds like you’re living many many decades ago when women couldn’t vote and the man made all of the decisions.
Women are victims, dontcha know?

Old 04-18-2022, 02:26 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Women are victims, dontcha know?
Of course, and in this case, obviously extremely bitter towards men. I can picture the talk: Honey, nothing will be your fault, everything is up to the man to be responsible.

Old 04-18-2022, 02:27 PM

Quote:
As for Title X, you should know this:

What Health Care Services Does Title X Provide?

In 2016, before Donald Trump became president, more than 4 million people a year relied on the affordable birth control and reproductive health care services that were provided through Title X. Many of these people didn’t even know Title X exists, but without it, they wouldn’t have been able to access this essential care. The basic primary and preventive health care services provided by Title X include:

Wellness exams

Lifesaving cervical and breast cancer screenings

Birth control

Contraception education

Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and HIV testing

You should be especially interested in Title X, Informed Consent, because here is the birth control that you say is so free and easy to get.

Amazing how people want to close down the Planned Parenthood Clinics and defund Title X, but then complain about women not using birth control and having unwanted babies.

And speaking of complete dissociation, this warms the cockles of my heart and gives me hope for the future:

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...y-Joyce-Arthur

When anti-choice people have abortions, we know they really don't want to make abortions illegal either.
The absolute JOY and GLEE on display that babies are being killed.

Isn't someone collecting the incredibly disguising snd heartless quotes by C-D posters?

Old 04-18-2022, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Of course, and in this case, obviously extremely bitter towards men. I can picture the talk: Honey, nothing will be your fault, everything is up to the man to be responsible.
And that is exactly what pro abortion women want, right? For everything to be the man's responsibility

Imagine there are men stating, nope not using a condom, but I'll pay for everything including college.

They would still be here RANTING on how they need abortion and how disrespectful these men. How dare they support these women and their kids!!!!!

Old 04-18-2022, 02:32 PM

7,029 posts, read 4,898,284 times
Quote:
Never said or implied it, and with the length of these posts, you’d certainly take the time to find one, but none exist. You’re simply trying to fit a narrative that you think only men need to be responsible, want them all to get vasectomies which is as hilarious as it is ridiculous because doctors would never do it at such young ages.
But you still read them, apparently.

Quote:

Yep, and if folks were more responsible there wouldn’t be a risk.
And in this I'm assuming you mean a risk of pregnancy.

So, trying to tell us that if people were more responsible, there wouldn't be any risk of pregnancy? Did I phrase that correctly?

Old 04-18-2022, 02:38 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
But you still read them, apparently.

And in this I'm assuming you mean a risk of pregnancy.

So, trying to tell us that if people were more responsible, there wouldn't be any risk of pregnancy? Did I phrase that correctly?
Yep, no reason not to, and your unfounded and false claims are interesting.

Terrible assumption. Nope, never said there wouldn’t be any risk of pregnancy. Both men and women being responsible would reduce a huuuge number of unwanted pregnancies, especially compared to the 52% of those that have unprotected sex.

Old 04-18-2022, 02:39 PM

89,029 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I'm telling you what the purpose and findings of the studies you linked a link to suggested (that you didnt read) as an approach to limit even more the unplanned pregnancies that lead to abortion. If you have a question I suggest you directed to those authors.
Whatever you're talking about, there's a high amount of taxpayer funding dedicated to those 4,000+ Title X Family Planning Clinics. They're FAR more prevalent than the 272 abortion clinics.

Old 04-18-2022, 02:42 PM

89,029 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
You act as though that 200- 400$/month she might or most likely might not get is going to solve all the problems. Make up for trying to raise a child on her own.
I will assume you have never filed for child support.
I've had children. I know what's involved. I didn't indiscriminately breed with irresponsible men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.