Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support giving Ukraine F-16s
Yes 190 39.42%
No 246 51.04%
Unsure 46 9.54%
Voters: 482. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2022, 06:46 PM

7,190 posts, read 6,827,146 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
yeah, right...at the expense of a 40 mile long convoy of worthless tanks and trucks stuck in the mud that was relentlessly picked off by 30 members of Ukrainian special forces and drone operators on quad bikes..some feint..lol..keep up the good work though..
Just like they fled Snake Island after they kept getting bombed to sh*t and then claimed that it was a "gesture of goodwill". Then there's the Moskva, which is currently conducting a special underwater operation in the Black Sea.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2022, 07:00 PM

3,226 posts, read 1,606,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Anyway, I am reading a long article with lots of interesting details our media never mention, like this excerpt on Crimea and the Budapest Memorandum, which contradict the Western narrative:

https://geopolitiekincontext.wordpre...g-in-oekraine/
It is in Dutch, let Google translate it for you, like I did above...

As I said, it is a long document, I will read the rest tomorrow and post interesting quotes...
This mixes up the idea of Crimean independence with the annexation of Crimea by Russia.

They are not equivalent.

How is annexation independence?

Old 08-11-2022, 07:27 PM

4,865 posts, read 2,674,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LM117 View Post
Just like they fled Snake Island after they kept getting bombed to sh*t and then claimed that it was a "gesture of goodwill". Then there's the Moskva, which is currently conducting a special underwater operation in the Black Sea.
yes, ya gotta admit..the Ukes are the ones pulling off spectacular 'special military operations'...unlike what Russia is claiming it's doing..

Old 08-11-2022, 07:46 PM

4,972 posts, read 2,714,147 times
Quote:
yes, ya gotta admit..the Ukes are the ones pulling off spectacular 'special military operations'...unlike what Russia is claiming it's doing..
Ukrainian victory is just around the corner then. Spectacular victories that will push the Russians out of Ukraine and Donbas. The Russians will hand back Crimea on a silver platter and that semi-tropical beach resort will be filled with Ukrainians not Russians. What a concept!

Old 08-11-2022, 09:46 PM

25,578 posts, read 17,293,027 times
All media outlets who do not obviously and consistently support only Russia are now considered "Western Media".

You know ... Like Al-Jazeera.

Old 08-11-2022, 10:24 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,786,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
All media outlets who do not obviously and consistently support only Russia are now considered "Western Media".

You know ... Like Al-Jazeera.
Al-Jazeera is not pro West at all. They are based in the Middle East somewhere. I haven't watched any major news outlets for weeks. It's more fun to watch the smaller guys.

A lot of bad news for Russia. 300km range ATACMS are believed to have been used in the special operation on the Russian airbase in Crimea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbQKU2Asjx8

Old 08-11-2022, 11:44 PM

7,650 posts, read 4,601,843 times
Quote:
Well, to be fair the russians are there to fight the nazis. And to their credit there are no nazis in Ukraine. The special forces anti dragon battalion has also managed to keep all flying dragons at bay.

Old 08-12-2022, 03:47 AM

4,865 posts, read 2,674,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BusinessManIT View Post
Ukrainian victory is just around the corner then. Spectacular victories that will push the Russians out of Ukraine and Donbas. The Russians will hand back Crimea on a silver platter and that semi-tropical beach resort will be filled with Ukrainians not Russians. What a concept!

no, it won't be quite that easy or fast but it is the goal..the Russian bear will die..

also, I wonder if the ISW site got hacked?..when I try to go there my computer says 'unsafe site' ...

Old 08-12-2022, 04:13 AM

4,972 posts, read 2,714,147 times
Quote:
no, it won't be quite that easy or fast but it is the goal..the Russian bear will die..

also, I wonder if the ISW site got hacked?..when I try to go there my computer says 'unsafe site' ...
Tried going to the ISW site and I also get the same problem.

Old 08-12-2022, 05:47 AM

12,388 posts, read 8,155,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
Al-Jazeera is not pro West at all. They are based in the Middle East somewhere. I haven't watched any major news outlets for weeks. It's more fun to watch the smaller guys.

A lot of bad news for Russia. 300km range ATACMS are believed to have been used in the special operation on the Russian airbase in Crimea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbQKU2Asjx8
Now that battlefield damage assessment is being crowd sourced others are coming to another theory. Going back to my initial thought that it sounded like a SAS raid on the Luftwaffe in North Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJuz8qO4sJs

The comments section is interesting, former artillerymen saying that is just how it would look from their missiles with others saying no the facts support a special forces raid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies