Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2022, 11:01 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,956,122 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by woxyroxme View Post
It turns out that the intruder has a criminal record for being a gay male prostitute, I bet the home security video is as disgusting as Hunter’s laptop.
Link?

Old 10-29-2022, 11:01 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,750,169 times
video interview with neighbor. https://michaelshellenberger.substac...elosi-attacker

Old 10-29-2022, 11:02 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,633 posts, read 17,968,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Interesting article that interviews neighbors of DePape and his stepdad. It sounds like he and his former girlfriend and housemates were extremely left politically and by extreme, even extreme for San Francisco and David used drugs and seemed to be mentally ill. https://michaelshellenberger.substac...as-a-psychotic

And by homeless, it’s meant that he often lived in the bus parked out front of his ex’s home.
Yes, they were, and she still is.

As with many mentally disturbed people, he apparently went whole-hog the other way, and in the last several years became extremely right wing conspiracy addict.

But yes. In his youth he was extremely left wing.

Old 10-29-2022, 11:04 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,750,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Yes, they were, and she still is.

As with many mentally disturbed people, he apparently went whole-hog the other way, and in the last several years became extremely right wing conspiracy addict.

But yes. In his youth he was extremely left wing.

The household where he resided was extreme left. He’s a left wing conspiracy theorists, mentally ill drug addict, not right wing.

The interview with the neighbor notes that he was living at this property in the bus out front, seen doing yard work, etc. right before the attack on Pelosi.

Painting him as right wing is nothing but wishful thinking on the part of liberals who can’t handle the facts.

Last edited by MissTerri; 10-29-2022 at 11:12 AM..

Old 10-29-2022, 11:04 AM

20,050 posts, read 20,861,844 times
Quote:
Interesting article that interviews neighbors of DePape and his stepdad. It sounds like he and his former girlfriend and housemates were extremely left politically and by extreme, even extreme for San Francisco and David used drugs and seemed to be mentally ill. https://michaelshellenberger.substac...as-a-psychotic

And by homeless, it’s meant that he often lived in the bus parked out front of his ex’s home.
Too late. The conclusion was jumped yesterday.
He has already been tagged as Ultra-MAGA right wing extremist.
Good luck getting that label retracted.

Seems to me so far, he’s just a nut, a lefty extremist who became disenchanted so he turned on his beliefs.
Probably one of those looney people that can’t get out of their own way and always a victim, so feeling abandoned and cornered, decided to go the opposite way in retaliation.
Either way, he’s just a nut. Shoulda been in a padded room years ago.
This is why I always talk about reopening the asylums and getting these people off the streets as soon as possible.

We should also enact some stricter hammer control while we’re at it.
Because people don’t attack people, hammers attack people.

Old 10-29-2022, 11:08 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,633 posts, read 17,968,125 times
Quote:
The household were he resided was extreme left. He’s a left wing conspiracy theorists, mentally ill drug addict, not right wing.

The interview with the neighbor notes that he was living at this property in the bus out front, seen doing yard work, etc. right before the attack on Pelosi.

Painting him as right wing is nothing but wishful thinking on the part of liberals who can’t handle the facts.
I'm just going to disagree with you there.

His writings 2020 and beyond are very right wing conspiracy writings.

And there's that new thing about trying to kill Nancy Pelosi.

He used to be left.

It was his very right wing current beliefs, that led to this horrific attack on Paul Pelosi.

I think everyone knows people who were fringe mentality, oddballs, who glommed onto a philosophy/political party/conspiracy angle and completely went nuts with it. That's this guy.

Old 10-29-2022, 11:11 AM

6,804 posts, read 9,357,536 times
Quote:
I'm just going to disagree with you there.

His writings 2020 and beyond are very right wing conspiracy writings.

And there's that new thing about trying to kill Nancy Pelosi.

He used to be left.

It was his very right wing current beliefs, that led to this horrific attack on Paul Pelosi.

I think everyone knows people who were fringe mentality, oddballs, who glommed onto a philosophy/political party/conspiracy angle and completely went nuts with it. That's this guy.
Are you “terrified?”

Old 10-29-2022, 11:11 AM

15,421 posts, read 9,078,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
It's a large house. A housekeeper could have slept through everything until the cops were knocking on the door or ringing the doorbell.

Paul Pelosi couldn't have opened the door because when the cops came in they say him and DePape both holding onto the hammer in a struggle for it. At which point, DePape gained control of the hammer and began assaulting Pelosi until the cops tackled him.
I would have to take issue with it being a large house. According to property records it's 3,332 square feet. That's barely above an average size house. I doubt there is any housekeeper living there.

Old 10-29-2022, 11:13 AM

23,598 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by motownnative View Post
I am surprised posters are actually suspecting a sex angle. Pelosi is 82. At that age it goes beyond not likely to not even biologically possible.

Also, just because he knew Nancy lived there doesn't even mean it was politically motivated. We would have to see this guy's prior arrests. It's possible he has entered other homes before. Deranged people enter regular people's homes all the time.

As far as being in his underwear, there is a striking amount of mentally ill or people on drugs that break into homes and for some odd reason feel the need to take off their clothes. I have read many news stories about people coming home to find a naked transient in their home. The craziest one I read about is a couple who came home to find a naked man in their kitchen eating out of their cat's dish.
Quote:
But that couldn’t be further from the truth. While it may not be the same as sex in your younger years, the elderly can have an active, fulfilling, and healthy sex life after 70.

In fact, 40% of Americans over 80 are still sexually active according to the National Council on the Aging.
https://paramountmensmedical.com/blo...till-have-sex/

Old 10-29-2022, 11:16 AM

23,598 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
DePape didn't appear to mean Paul Pelosi harm. He was searching for Nancy, until the cops showed up and it was over.

He busted in there to kill Nancy. It doesn't appear that until the very final moment, he had intentions of harming Paul.

At the time when Paul was allowed to use the restroom, DePape can be heard on the call still looking for Nancy.
You have said that he was wanting to kill Nancy a number of times in this thread.
Please cite where he was heard during the 911 call saying that he was there to kill Nancy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies