Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2008, 05:37 PM

3,435 posts, read 6,989,623 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monumental1 View Post
WHAT?:conf used: LOL you guys are like a three ring circus.........dumb, dumber and you're the dumbest of all.

How could you be confused..? its as simple as it states, all i'm saying is dont bash gay people retard, i wish you could say that do my face..

Old 09-30-2008, 05:37 PM

288 posts, read 1,329,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetclimber View Post
Well I think that you should point out whatever racist comments were made Mr politically correct. I am sure you will get to the bottom of whoever committed these horrendous crimes of racism. It is kind of funny though that you call some one a racist and another a gay slur, what is it, do you have a problem with gays too?
Pathetic!

Old 09-30-2008, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkhk3746 View Post
My goodness, Monu"mental" 1...

Your hostility concerns me. Like most liberals...you must have a lot of pent up anger issues. Your candidate is ahead and you still are angry...(truly scary)...The disallusionment you must feel knowing that the majority of the people in this room are rolling their "Virtual" eyes at your sad, but...(how did you put it)...."ignoramuse" comments. in which you attempt but pathetically prove you have no intelligent wit by your contemptuous comments....

You have a nice day...and try to go to your "happy place" more often...it probably will help.
Are you people real? What planet are you from? One of your buddies said I'm a Gay Basher for calling him a HOMO for him saying something to the effect of "bending men over and sticking things up there butt" and you are deffending this?

You are really embarrassing yourself right now – something I see you like doing.
You know what? I'm embarrassed I'm even responding to you and your troll squad.

Old 09-30-2008, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Are you people real? What planet are you from? One of your buddies said I'm a Gay Basher for calling him a HOMO for him saying something to the effect of "bending men over and sticking things up there butt" and you are deffending this?

You are really embarrassing yourself right now – something I see you like doing.
You know what? I'm embarrassed I'm even responding to you and your troll squad.
"One of your buddies" --lets get something straight, i'm not friends with anyone whom has posted on this thread, so next time be specific and say "bradly" said so... i dont think its right calling people HOMO trolls... thats why i said, but when you say shoving things up people's butt's.. then thats different, people being sarcastic... however i said it was wrong calling people that.

Old 09-30-2008, 06:07 PM

2,915 posts, read 3,518,523 times
Monumental, you are such a funny little boy

Old 09-30-2008, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Monumental, you are such a funny little boy
........and you sound a little sweet I really hope you are a girl with that name.

We all know you are a troll.............but please tell us you are young because I'm really trying to find an excuse for you being this pathetic.

........along with the usual suspects who get destroyed in every thread.

Bradly
Future Cop
Steve-O

Old 09-30-2008, 06:26 PM

2,915 posts, read 3,518,523 times
Quote:
........and you sound a little sweet I really hope you are a girl with that name.

We all know you are a troll.............but please tell us you are young because I'm really trying to find an excuse for you being this pathetic.

Bradly
Future Cop
Steve-O
Dude, what is pathetic is you bashing gays and calling everyone racist. score at halftime is everyone (27) and you (0), kind of like the typical score of a seahawks game with them on the losing side.

Old 09-30-2008, 07:28 PM

Quote:

Bradly
Future Cop
Steve-O

Oh now i'm a suspect ... that gets disroyed in every thread haha. This guy makes me laugh..there is no need to go crazy.. i mean i could be like you and talk all kinds of sh*t.. but i'm gunna let you show yourself how great you are

btw: Sweetclimber is a dude, not a chick.. what are you tryin to start now.. just shut it please!..

Old 09-30-2008, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Dude, what is pathetic is you bashing gays and calling everyone racist. score at halftime is everyone (27) and you (0), kind of like the typical score of a seahawks game with them on the losing side.
Sounding a bit SWEET there sweetheart LMAO Nice name choice.

Simply Pathetic.

Let me get the pop-corn out you idiots are amusing.

Old 09-30-2008, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradly View Post
"One of your buddies" --lets get something straight, i'm not friends with anyone whom has posted on this thread, so next time be specific and say "bradly" said so... i dont think its right calling people HOMO trolls... thats why i said, but when you say shoving things up people's butt's.. then thats different, people being sarcastic... however i said it was wrong calling people that.
Look – you are butchering the English language to the point I need an interpreter to read your nonsense.

You are only a troll so just get a life already. And finally – fall back with the internet courage because that’s a place you don’t want go TRUST ME.

PS. You and your troll squad have got to be the dumbest idiots on CD officially.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies