Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2008, 04:59 PM

20,004 posts, read 77,379,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monumental1 View Post
OK I have to revisit this with a………….O – HELL – TO - THE – NAH!
Oh brother. Whats next, are you gonna say that we're "wiggity-wiggity-wiggity-wack"?

Old 09-30-2008, 05:01 PM

2,915 posts, read 3,516,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
Oh brother. Whats next, are you gonna say that we're "wiggity-wiggity-wiggity-wack"?
I wish we had the power to ban trolls like monuMENTAL

Old 09-30-2008, 05:08 PM

4,716 posts, read 8,575,994 times
Despite the OP being inflamitory and condescending, I will answer the question in good nature. I am a moderate who has grown up and is currently living in Lubbock, Texas, considered to be one of the most conservative areas of the country. I can honestly say that I am proud to live here because us being conservative is what has kept our economy healthy and thriving. Most of the banks here are local and conservative with their housing loans, which means that our housing maket is healthy and affordable. Tons of liberal Californians and Washingtonians are moving here and loving it, and they honestly don't mind consevative mindset.

Old 09-30-2008, 05:14 PM

288 posts, read 1,329,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetclimber View Post
I wish we had the power to ban trolls like monuMENTAL
It is well documented Steve-O is pretty much chalked up as the most pathetic uneducated racist degenerate on CD and that’s who you chose to side with? That speaks volumes about who you are!

Old 09-30-2008, 05:17 PM

3,435 posts, read 6,987,545 times
Quote:
HOMO Troll You are just pathetic.

Whoa! Calm down you gay basher.. what do you think this is..

Quote:
the most pathetic uneducated racist degenerate on CD and that’s who you chose to side with? That speaks volumes about who you are!
Yikes chill buddy its a forum.. i wouldnt call people names, especially when you discriminate!

Old 09-30-2008, 05:19 PM

2,915 posts, read 3,516,684 times
Quote:
It is well documented Steve-O is pretty much chalked up as the most pathetic uneducated racist degenerate on CD and that’s who you chose to side with? That speaks volumes about who you are!
Well I think that you should point out whatever racist comments were made Mr politically correct. I am sure you will get to the bottom of whoever committed these horrendous crimes of racism. It is kind of funny though that you call some one a racist and another a gay slur, what is it, do you have a problem with gays too?

Old 09-30-2008, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westerner92 View Post
Despite the OP being inflamitory and condescending, I will answer the question in good nature. I am a moderate who has grown up and is currently living in Lubbock, Texas, considered to be one of the most conservative areas of the country. I can honestly say that I am proud to live here because us being conservative is what has kept our economy healthy and thriving. Most of the banks here are local and conservative with their housing loans, which means that our housing maket is healthy and affordable. Tons of liberal Californians and Washingtonians are moving here and loving it, and they honestly don't mind consevative mindset.
What do you mean by that exactly?
Is there something called liberal housing loans? Another thing – why would someone think what I am asking is inflammatory or condescending. The fact is most people here in the states and around the world view the Republican Party or republicans as uneducated, backwards thinking, racist, and greedy. I’m sure you know this – just as I know every republican is not like this because like I said I know a few who still have conservative views but don’t buy all the other crap anymore associated with republicans. You should read my original post.

Old 09-30-2008, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradly View Post
Whoa! Calm down you gay basher.. what do you think this is..

Yikes chill buddy its a forum.. i wouldnt call people names, especially when you discriminate!

WHAT?:conf used: LOL you guys are like a three ring circus.........dumb, dumber and you're the dumbest of all.

Old 09-30-2008, 05:35 PM

3,435 posts, read 6,987,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetclimber View Post
Well I think that you should point out whatever racist comments were made Mr politically correct. I am sure you will get to the bottom of whoever committed these horrendous crimes of racism. It is kind of funny though that you call some one a racist and another a gay slur, what is it, do you have a problem with gays too?

If he has a problem with gays maybe he shouldnt be on this forum, there are plenty of gays on here, that might get offended.

Old 09-30-2008, 05:35 PM

161 posts, read 515,472 times
My goodness, Monu"mental" 1...

Your hostility concerns me. Like most liberals...you must have a lot of pent up anger issues. Your candidate is ahead and you still are angry...(truly scary)...The disallusionment you must feel knowing that the majority of the people in this room are rolling their "Virtual" eyes at your sad, but...(how did you put it)...."ignoramuse" comments. in which you attempt but pathetically prove you have no intelligent wit by your contemptuous comments....

You have a nice day...and try to go to your "happy place" more often...it probably will help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies