Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2008, 07:51 PM

1,178 posts, read 3,836,148 times

Advertisements

Chuck Baldwin for President

Old 09-30-2008, 07:53 PM

288 posts, read 1,329,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by south-to-west View Post
First of all, what's with the "you people". I hear that sometimes being an African American, but in what regard is "you people"? I already told you that I'm a liberal Democrat, which removes credibility from your little rant. By the way, any grievances with the GOP (and I have a lot) should be taken up on the Politics forum. Obviously, that's why it's there.

Second of all, don't get too big-headed about your public transport projects in Seattle. Smaller Portland to the south has been kicking your collective arses for quite some time now in that regard. It took forever for Seattlites to embrace public transport, despite the fact they've been sitting in some of the most god-awful traffic for decades. The point that I was trying to make is that "backwards" Red Staters in places like Dallas and Atlanta beat Seattle to the punch in regards to investment in alternative forms of transportation, which of course helps to improve air quality--you know, stuff that we progressives care about.

The sad part is that it seems that we may agree on a lot of things politically, we differ in regards to having tact and class. You don't just insult people geographically with blanket statements and gross stereotypes. What's the word for that type of behavior........oh yeah, prejudice. Not really a hallmark of a progressive now, is it?
You don't know how way WAY off you are with this. "You people", "Prejudice" towards African Americans????? I'm am African American.
I would say you disappoint me on several levels but I won’t I’ll give you the benefit of a doubt being this is an online situation.

Old 09-30-2008, 08:07 PM

3,435 posts, read 6,988,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monumental1 View Post
Look – you are butchering the English language to the point I need an interpreter to read your nonsense.

You are only a troll so just get a life already. And finally – fall back with the internet courage because that’s a place you don’t want go TRUST ME.

PS. You and your troll squad have got to be the dumbest idiots on CD officially.
Shut the **** Up already your damn annoying, gosh i thought that you would have shut it already, i'm not a troll what dont you get threw your damn head all you do is start arguements and quote messages from like pages way back.. you need to get over it. Btw: I have a life, and i live it to the fullest i have a great job and a huge house everything i could want and all.. so ummm i have a life buddy.

Old 09-30-2008, 08:28 PM

18,022 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepejeep View Post
No, I'm embarrassed to live in NY a Democrat state.
But haven't all of those educated liberals convinced you that Bush masterminded a staged Terrorist Plot on Manhattan Island, the Pentagon, and a downed flight 93 while setting up Halliburton to gain financially in a Preventive War for Oil?

How could you NOT be a Democrat when the Republicans have all this Evil in them? Besides that, Republicans are evidently racist because they won't vote for a half-black Presidential Candidate, they're war-mongers, they are neocons, they are losers!

Well except for the last two Presidential Elections, in which they cheated. They are pro-Life. They believe in God. They must believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth-fairy too. They're all rich, even though they're a bunch of red-neck backwards tube-top trailer trash inbreads.

So the Democrats are all the opposite of that and must therefore be the answer.

Why is this thread over here in General US anyway? Oh, that's right. Us Liberals dominate this forum so we can put it wherever we want. Get down with "our" bad selves. An awful lot of UPDOG in here, huh?

Old 09-30-2008, 08:48 PM

6,023 posts, read 14,069,265 times
Where is a moderator ? These rabid extremists are getting a little whacked out here. And as I implied before, the title of this post is a perfect example of classic trolling and 11 pages later it's still raging.
Pathetic !!!

Old 10-01-2008, 08:58 AM

20,004 posts, read 77,392,370 times
Quote:
It is well documented Steve-O is pretty much chalked up as the most pathetic uneducated racist degenerate on CD and that’s who you chose to side with? That speaks volumes about who you are!
Speaking of "uneducated", learn to use punctuation before you make yourself look like an even bigger idiot.

Go rot.

Old 10-01-2008, 09:04 AM

Quote:
You don't know how way WAY off you are with this. "You people", "Prejudice" towards African Americans????? I'm am African American.
I would say you disappoint me on several levels but I won’t I’ll give you the benefit of a doubt being this is an online situation.
Keep diggin your hole, boy, keep diggin. Ill sit back and proudly pour the concrete once youre situated down in your hole.

Old 10-01-2008, 09:10 AM

2,488 posts, read 2,934,853 times
Wow, this thread is a little out of control.

"You're a hippie liberal loser that votes democrat and wants everybody to marry to the same sex!"
"No your a war mongrol, redneck, and lives in a trailer park and hates anybody that isn't white"

I love how this nation has lost all unity, all respect, all sanity, and has become a "Us vs Them" nation. This is how rediculous this nation has gotten.

Old 10-01-2008, 09:28 AM

2,138 posts, read 6,321,054 times
Quote:
Your reading comprehension is truly horrific. I never accused you of being prejudiced against blacks, I insinuated that you are prejudiced against people from the South and Red States. And yes, as a black man I always shudder when I hear the word "you people" because I've heard it used towards me. I'm surprised that by being black yourself, you can't see the consdescending nature of that expression.

And how do I disappoint you? You're the one making blanket assumptions about people in other regions of the country. Apparently you think that everone else's ***** stinks but yours. But hey, if you enjoy living in glass houses, you better stay away from them stones--aka the wealthy right-wing elite on the other side of Lake Washington.

Old 10-01-2008, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomo.2000 View Post
Wow, this thread is a little out of control.

"You're a hippie liberal loser that votes democrat and wants everybody to marry to the same sex!"
"No your a war mongrol, redneck, and lives in a trailer park and hates anybody that isn't white"

I love how this nation has lost all unity, all respect, all sanity, and has become a "Us vs Them" nation. This is how rediculous this nation has gotten.
Sadly its been like that since the beginning of this country's inception. Nowadays we dont go around hanging people of another race. Nowadays we dont go to war with ourselves over political views/personal rights issues, etc, etc, etc. Presidents have been assassinated before due to this kind of crap. Its not like its something new, sadly. Anyways, trolls like MonuMENTAL1 will start a thread such as this with the sole purpose of invoking negative responses. And when he gets negative responses (gee, what a surprise!), he responds by calling people "trolls", "homos", etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies