Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 11:51 AM

431 posts, read 394,136 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyhelena View Post
Nope. That is my take on him. My soon to be ex brother in law is ALSO a dry drunk. Opinionated, loud and irritating.
Rosie O'Donnell is opinionated, loud and irritating. Does that make her a "dry drunk"???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2007, 12:13 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky1 View Post
Hmm, Nancy Pelosi, a Roman Catholic consistently voted in favor of partial birth abortion, showing no concern for the rights of the innocent unborn, but consitently votes AGAINST the death penality. She opposed state and local governments from displaying the 10 Commandments on public property. Also, as a Catholic, she opposes allowing students to pray in the classroom. I could go on but I think it is clear. . . Please no attacks that I am being "judgemental" because the thread originator asked a question that asks for opinions, and for one to make a judgement.
GEE, now you're making me like her as she seems to understand the concept of separate church and state.

Old 03-06-2007, 12:15 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyhelena View Post
George W. is a good, moral man. You may not agree with his opinions but he's always consistent. He doesn't lean left or right. He "stays the course"
__________________________________________________ ____
Consistently wrong.

Of course he stays the course, that is the true persona of a "dry drunk"- stubbornness and arrogance; his psychological profile.

He's consistent? As in one time thinking the National Guard was where you hid from a war of dubious purpose and now he thinks it's what you use to fight one?

Old 03-06-2007, 06:36 PM

1,590 posts, read 1,670,115 times
Default Not only am I opinionated, loud, and irritating...

...I started drinking again!

Old 05-07-2007, 08:00 PM

2 posts, read 3,105 times
Default San Francisco Is A Major Center For International Crime Networks

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...NGR1LGUQ41.DTL
"San Francisco's liberal attitude toward sex, the city's history of arresting prostitutes instead of pimps, and its large immigrant population have made it one of the top American cities for international sex traffickers to do business undetected, according to Donna Hughes, a national expert on sex trafficking at the University of Rhode Island."

Last edited by Decker; 05-07-2007 at 08:03 PM.. Reason: Correct mistake.

Old 05-07-2007, 09:01 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,008,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattDen View Post
If you had to choose one which would do you think is a more moral person
Nancy Pelosi or George Bush?

As the person starting this thread I dont think I should have to vote on this one

This is if you say what she was doing alot of during the state of the union speech
Nancy Pelosi, hands down

Old 05-07-2007, 09:13 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,634,279 times
Umm, how about neither.

Anyone looking to politicians to find a good moral leader would have equal luck looking for icebergs in the Amazon river.

Old 05-07-2007, 09:23 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,402,861 times
oh boy Matt,stiring up a hornets nest with this one huh?

by morality are you asking the morality of their politics of personal integrity?

*edit* edited to correct my spelling,probably still missed some lol!Ah shoulda' paid attention in school instead of daydreaming about girls and guitars.

Last edited by lionking; 05-07-2007 at 10:02 PM..

Old 05-07-2007, 10:59 PM

2,935 posts, read 5,001,423 times
Obviously whichever one's richer, and therefore more successful, hardworking, and moral.

No... wait a minute, I turned into a conservative for a second, never mind...

Just kidding

Old 05-07-2007, 11:41 PM

2,267 posts, read 3,300,520 times
I know nothing about Nancy Pelosi

However, lets assume that half of what we have all heard about Bush is true...his daughters freely indulged in illegal underage drinking, Daddy W has past with problems with drink and posibly drugs...OH how can I forget that his daughters do to, is that a coincidence??

I'm pretty liberal in my politics but I don't approve of doing illegal drugs unless you have cancer and would benefit from a little weed from time to time. I don't drink at all...I don't even drink soda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies