Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 04:37 PM

4,104 posts, read 5,309,861 times

Advertisements

The difference between America and most third-world dictators is that we have a free election every four years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2009, 04:46 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Enough with the "lefty" "righty" nonsense dung. This is not a freakin' football game. There is no need to remind me about The WTC...I was downtown Brooklyn that day and had ashes falling all around me not realizing that some of these ashes might have been remains of people. Why is it that the people that bring up 9/11 are always the ones that are staisfied with the non existence of a true investigation as to what really happened that day? Iraq had zero, zilch, nada, bupkus to do with 9/11. They could have prevented 9/11 if they paid attention to the memos.
Yes. Clinton surely should have, shouldn't he? He had the memo[s] before Bush.

Quote:
Where's Osama bin Laden now? Do you feel safe knowing that idiot boy never "smoked him out?"
Yeah, too bad Clinton didn't accept the offer, right? Leave it up to Bush to find him, huh? Pass the buck. He was offered to Clinton.

Quote:
He's still out there, maybe, if he's still alive. We were never told if he was dead or not because the Bush crime family needed an ever present boogeyman to convince people such as yourself that you had to be afraid. Bush is sadistic and has always been if you ever bothered to read his murky history, you would know that. What do you know about Cheney? Do some research on that creature and you will find that he is no better than the perpetrators of 9/11. The Bush/Cheney Crime Family never came to govern. They came to create chaos because in chaos they could steal. Cheney and Rumsfeld and the PNAC have been planning this for a very long time. They just needed a facade like Bush to hide behind to carry out a more than evil reptilian like agenda. Anyone that has committed a crime is a criminal, including any POTUS. But these past eight years have been so evil, it is other worldly. Like The Vampire Cheney coins it..."operating from the darkside."
Sorry, but your post is full of so much garbage I couldn't even finish reading it, because I felt the need to barf.

Old 03-15-2009, 04:48 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
Thanks to Bush - we're now a country that tortures. Right up there with the worst countries in the world.
Oh, please!! Spare us, will ya? Will you people never stop with the lies and propaganda?

Get a life.

Old 03-15-2009, 05:16 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
You totally avoided the question, what US citizens did Bush torture? Now I'll add another question, what steps did Bush introduce? I've already posted where Clinton sent individuals to Egypt to be tortured so now tell me what Bush introduced..
The Bush Administration's Torture of U.S. Citizen Jose*Padilla by Glenn Greenwald

The Raw Story | Bush officials authorized torture of US citizen, lawyers say

Old 03-19-2009, 11:51 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Wow, I read both stories in debth hoping to learn about Bush torturing US Citizens.. imagine my surprise over reading about

"Sleep adjustment," "Sleep management, "Sensory deprivation," "isolation lasting longer than thirty days" and "stress" positions."

Imagine my surprise to see that the same technicques were used against citizens of Waco before they were burned to death by the Clinton administration. Liberals called that not torture, but now all of a sudden Bush does it and it is.. odd..

Difference, Padilla didnt die...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies