Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think that Master/Slave relationships are ok?
Yes 42 47.73%
No 46 52.27%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 11:00 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,297,914 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by professorsenator View Post
I would wager that most people do not share the details of their sex likes and dislikes with their parents and siblings ("Mom, I really enjoy 69 with my wife, and I especially like it when I perform cunnilingus on her after she has had a sweaty workout. And did you know that we like to do it on the living room couch in the middle of the afternoon when the kids are playing outside?")

Your sex life is your business, and though I have found your posts fascinating (and would love to ask you a 1,000 questions!) it is perfectly reasonable that people would share with others as much (or as little) detail as they wish. No adult has an obligation to share their sex life details with their parents or siblings.
The first part of your post is completely correct.Discussing basic sex with your parents is hard enough let alone what I like!

Feel free to PM me and ask me everything you like.I am happy to answer any questions you have for me.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:13 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
I want to keep this brief because I've given this subject FAR more thought than it is ever worth. No, honestly I don't read much of your stuff. The subject matter just does not interest me, sorry.

I don't even know what you are talking about anymore. If you are talking about the whipping crap...I wouldn't know... I don't ask. People can go all Indiana Jones on each other for all I care...as long as they keep it away from me.

If you are talking about somebody being humiliated and treated like a dog...then no, I can guarantee you that nobody I know is even remotely into that.

I may live in AZ, but that doesn't mean that we are all Blowin' Up our trailers with meth explosions, smackin' our womens around, rednecks. I live in a nice part of the East Valley. Everybody I know that are in relationships, are in relationsips built on love and respect....this would horrify them as much as it thoroughly has me.
Would you be surprised to know your English teacher in high school liked to kiss and worship feet ??

That your neighbor down the street likes to make a giant banana split in a big bathtub and lay in it ?

So there are foot fetishes and food fetishes and tons of other fetishes. They exist just as role plays do.

It's your mind set. It's not what you are into. But it does exist. No need to be horrified .

Old 07-15-2010, 11:14 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,407,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Would you be surprised to know your English teacher in high school liked to kiss and worship feet ??
These aren't the specifics we were talking about...but you can go on ignore too.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post

That your neighbor down the street likes to make a giant banana split in a big bathtub and lay in it ?

So there are foot fetishes and food fetishes and tons of other fetishes. They exist just as role plays do.

It's your mind set. It's not what you are into. But it does exist. No need to be horrified .

Considering I am an English teacher I find that first bit quite funny!

Who hasn't wanted to go skinny dipping in a missle silo filled with whipped cream?

Foot fetishes are the most common kind of fetish among men with over 60% of men professing some kind of foot fetish.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:17 AM

Quote:
I pretty much agree with everything Kshe said on this thread. I just thank god I'm lucky enough not to be dragged into stuff like this.
If this is so horrifying to you then why have you sat through # 222 posts ?

Old 07-15-2010, 11:18 AM

Quote:
These aren't the specifics we were talking about...but you can go on ignore too.

I realize that you do not wish to talk with me but the olive branch is here incase you want it.With that said I will go ahead and ask my question for you and you can choose to ignore me if you wish.

What things specifically do you find horrifying about this lifestyle.Inparticular any of the things that I have mentioned taking part in?I understand that we will probably not agree on this subject but if I can explain anything that might relax some of the tension on this thread I would be more than happy to do so.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:25 AM

691 posts, read 1,427,474 times
Quote:
If you find it so disgusting, then why do you keep coming back to this thread?

Old 07-15-2010, 11:31 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,407,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamCharger1985 View Post
If you find it so disgusting, then why do you keep coming back to this thread?
It's like a horrible train wreck. I'm ashamed of myself.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:33 AM

Quote:
It was meant for me.
Thats fine
then , perhaps others can ask why Sizzle has stayed to view over # 300 Posts about this ? If you were mortified you would have left a long time ago.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:06 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,180,569 times
My boyfriend and I are very vanilla sort of couple. And I think that it's alright to do this sort of master/slave role playing once in a while for fun... but if that's the whole relationship, I feel that it's at all not emotionally healthy for either partner.

Personally, I can't imagine not being my partner's best friend and EQUAL in all things and having full RESPECT for each other's needs and feelings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships