Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2011, 03:05 PM

88 posts, read 278,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I really do not care how you take my comment, as I take the vast majority of what you say as nonsense.
I asked you to develop your thought and you couldn't, so what am I supposed to think about your comment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkered24 View Post
25 pages of advice in this thread, a lot of it excellent, and it is still going on?

Jason, make your decision. Either go have some sex, or don't. You are belaboring this over months (maybe years). I know I posted a couple months ago with some advice and personal experience.

I think you have made this too big a thing. You are capable of a normal and healthy relationship. You have just talked yourself out of believing that. However, if you want to stay with that mindset, go do something else and stop torturing yourself by thinking about what you might be missing.
Ok, I've made my mind up. I won't pay for sex. Better leave things the way they are now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
3 months later she is seeing someone else and Jason is but a faded memory of a guy that acted like a idiot.
Fortunately. Why should she be wasting time thinking about what happened?

Quote:
"Acted like"?
Can't really see the need to be offensive...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2011, 03:45 PM
ttz

677 posts, read 1,666,584 times
It's kind of like someone who never tried a drug. They never know what they are missing until they try it. Once he gets his d!ck wet he will wonder why he waited 30+ years...

He has no idea what he is missing.

A little hint: It's alot better than using your hand... LOL

The problem is that as us men age past 18, our sex drive drops. So you better get on board soon, or your gonna need that little blue pill.

Old 08-08-2011, 07:35 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonDavis View Post
I asked you to develop your thought and you couldn't, so what am I supposed to think about your comment?
I don't know and I don't care. You exasperate me and every other rational person who has posted on here in honest attempts to help you. You respond with inane, obtuse, disingenuous and, frankly, unbalanced responses that make me just want to wash my hands of anything having to do with you. Why do I think you are mentally ill? You are a 41-year-old man who is a virgin who is at the same time petrified of women and disparaging of the idea of having sex. You mean to tell me that's an indication that you're normal? Believe you me...you need professional help, badly.

Quote:
Can't really see the need to be offensive...
Yes, you have more than enough problems without me taking shots.......

Old 08-08-2011, 10:03 PM

4,361 posts, read 7,076,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklyWonder66 View Post
. Just tell her the truth in person wherever you feel (the most) comfortable. Just tell her. What's the worst that can happen? She laughs?! So what that's the absolute worst. So what?! Who is she to judge you? You walk away and never see her again. You running that risk right now anyway. Without even trying!

This is your life. Take control of it. And if she does laugh she wasn't worth it anyway. But at least you'll know.

No regrets. Good luck.
Actually, Jason said he called her again and told her about his virginity. I guess you missed reading that post.

Old 08-10-2011, 12:03 PM

261 posts, read 527,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowlane3 View Post
Actually, Jason said he called her again and told her about his virginity. I guess you missed reading that post.
Yes. I must have missed that one. I'll go back and read. I may be some time.
I do get the impression from the most recent posts that it didn't go well?

Old 08-10-2011, 12:27 PM

Quote:
I don't know and I don't care. You exasperate me and every other rational person who has posted on here in honest attempts to help you. You respond with inane, obtuse, disingenuous and, frankly, unbalanced responses that make me just want to wash my hands of anything having to do with you. Why do I think you are mentally ill? You are a 41-year-old man who is a virgin who is at the same time petrified of women and disparaging of the idea of having sex. You mean to tell me that's an indication that you're normal? Believe you me...you need professional help, badly.
I never said I was 'normal' but don't worry, the problem is solved, I won't even try sex.

Old 08-10-2011, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttz View Post
It's kind of like someone who never tried a drug. They never know what they are missing until they try it. Once he gets his d!ck wet he will wonder why he waited 30+ years...

He has no idea what he is missing.

A little hint: It's alot better than using your hand... LOL

The problem is that as us men age past 18, our sex drive drops. So you better get on board soon, or your gonna need that little blue pill.
I'm sure it's a lot better to have it for real but sometimes it's better not to do anything, in case you mess it up.

Old 08-10-2011, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklyWonder66 View Post
Yes. I must have missed that one. I'll go back and read. I may be some time.
I do get the impression from the most recent posts that it didn't go well?
It didn't go neither good or bad. I told her it wasn't her problem, she was fantastic, there was nothing wrong with her. And the explained her that things could never go right between us, because of my problem. And she moved on.

Old 08-10-2011, 12:37 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonDavis View Post
I never said I was 'normal' but don't worry, the problem is solved, I won't even try sex.
OK.....but don't try to pass yourself off as a sane male human being.

Old 08-10-2011, 01:23 PM

261 posts, read 527,401 times
Jason you sound like you have given up entirely now. You should use this as a learning curve and persevere. You won't know unless you try and to be totally 'catchphrasey' there are plenty more fish in the sea.

You don't want to drown before you actually get to see them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships