Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2012, 08:25 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,801,198 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by annika08 View Post
WL, I'm from Eastern Europe and you are wrong. American men are not known for treating women better, they're known for being able to provide for. Financially.
What?? By the way are you serious?? The treatment of women in some of the parts of Eastern Europe has been an issue for decades!! How do you not even know your own region of the world? huge lol.

Old 01-15-2012, 08:32 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
Some are fine...you already know my stance you're married and you married when you were young. I'm talking about women that are single and in the dating pool for a guy my age. Do you know what it's like to spend 300 dollars for tickets to an event then get stood up by the woman that said she would go with you? That's the kind of women that are out there for guys like me in America.
You're a cruel person. I'm not sure why you expect folk to feel sympathy for you.

Old 01-15-2012, 08:34 AM

2,632 posts, read 4,051,714 times
Quote:
Some are fine...you already know my stance you're married and you married when you were young. I'm talking about women that are single and in the dating pool for a guy my age. Do you know what it's like to spend 300 dollars for tickets to an event then get stood up by the woman that said she would go with you? That's the kind of women that are out there for guys like me in America.

We might not know you or what you look like, but we get to know people by their actions and thoughts as well. Posts can give insight to the way people think about themselves and others.

So tell me, why are all these good women that AREN'T gold diggers who ARE still single finding other men, and not picking you? If you're going to make such sweeping generalizations, why WOULD they want to date such a person? After all, you lump all American women in the same category: all women that aren't fit are fat/300lbs, are gold diggers, and all the "good" women are already taken. (If they keep getting married then obviously that can't be true; they have to be still around if other men keep finding them.) You see, even the GOOD ones who don't fit your generalizations won't give you the time of day, because they would rather be with someone that won't generalize them all as something they're not, and obviously has an overall negative view of women.

You obviously don't want to date a women who has negative views on men who thinks all men are cheap, cheat on who they're with, and are superficial. Why should a good women date a guy of a similar view aimed at women? Attitude is everything, and yours is a poor one: That's why you're not getting those kind of women.

Old 01-15-2012, 08:37 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,801,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
You're a cruel person. I'm not sure why you expect folk to feel sympathy for you.
What makes you say that????? You don't know me act you act like I beat kittens or something lol. I have treated all the women I have dated extremely well. Sorry Brauny it's the single women in America not me!!

Old 01-15-2012, 08:49 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,484,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
So, now American women simply have no value as human beings. They aren't worth this or that. Men like you remind me how good my husband is. I think I'll go cook him up some breakfast.
Are you accepting reservations?

Old 01-15-2012, 08:55 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,484,310 times
Quote:
You're just sucking up to the women on CD your posts mean nothing to me and they add nothing intelligent to the conversation. Refute some of the posts I have made with facts then we'll talk. You're assuming to know people over the internet you have never met in real life lol. You're one of the guys that married young so you're not coming from the same angle as me. I've been told I should settle for a 300 pounder in this thread repeatedly that's all the advice any of the women had. Meanwhile women that have the exact same qualities as me are allowed to have a 100 page long checklist of things they require in a man.
You have no idea of what you're talking about or who you're talking to.

By the way, Oh Mighty Know-it-all, my wife and I were 48 and 50, respectively, when we married. That's likely a lot older than you are now, or at least I hope so. If not, there's a real maturity gap thing happenin' with you.

Hate ta tell ya but you come across as a pathetic loser no real woman will look twice at after wincing following the first glance.

It's all a matter of attitude and approach and yours seems pathetic and needy. Strong women aren't attracted to needy men, and visa-versa.

Old 01-15-2012, 08:55 AM

Quote:
What makes you say that????? You don't know me act you act like I beat kittens or something lol. I have treated all the women I have dated extremely well. Sorry Brauny it's the single women in America not me!!
It's the condemnation of an entire group, a cruel condemnation at that. It's one thing to charge people who have wronged you, people you actually know. But strangers across the board? Charging the value of an entire group? That's just bigotry. I can't wrap my head around that kind of thinking.

Old 01-15-2012, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
Are you accepting reservations?
I would have taken the reservation. He went back to bed! I was gonna cook up some eggs, etc. I just made myself some oatmeal. Not terribly exciting.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:01 AM

2,918 posts, read 5,609,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
I Googled some of the words you used here (I had no idea what "farang" meant) and found this:

What Farangs “Don’t Get” About Thai Women

It confirms my suspicions: That "good" Thai women are not the sort who chase after or consort with foreign men, and Thai women who say they want a farang will settle for any farang because they are desperate and only in it for the money.
money number one. no money, no honey. isaan girls would prefer marrying a fellow thai but opt for becoming a mia farang cuz wealthy thai ppl are racist and don't like dark skin.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:08 AM

629 posts, read 771,941 times
Going to the PIs to find a partner was the best move I ever made. My wife is beautiful, shes knocking down 100 Gs a year, we have two beautiful healthy children. Every night since she arrived 10 years ago she has cooked a great dinner, she taught my daughter to read when she was 3.5 years old. While she holds an absolute veto on any decisions she pushes me to the fore in all leadership roles of the family. After years of complete emersion in our feminist entitled society there is no difference in her core beliefs and values. We just got back from church, she finds abortion revolting and is comfortable placing her god and family before herself.

The internet has opened up the entire world to seek partners where ever they wish. Im glad I could see this early on to find a suitable partner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.