Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2012, 05:31 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,059,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Regardless of what you have seen, or think you have seen, these women hooking up with the same caliber of men (to be left up a creek) is statistically rare and unlikely. It is what it is. It's not as if we're short on data here. Welfare, women, and families are studied extensively. So, I'm not smoking anything when addressing these common sense conclusions. Although, I would bet there's a correlation to be found with level of education (type, concentration, duration) and the specifics of a single mom situation. A two year degreed tech, for example, would fall into the degreed pile, but she may not be in the same cultural space as the PhD deciding to do IVF on her own. You're likely to meet the former in your dating scene and not necessarily the latter.
Your probably talking about ivy leagueer. Of course a phder is surronded by a trees in a lake side cottage in michigan whos proably already nearing menopause. I already seen, met and personally know educated single mothers, a good thing these educated single mothers did not graduate from an ivy league school.

Old 07-27-2012, 05:38 AM

464 posts, read 479,691 times
Soooooo what the majority of you are saying that these women shouldn't have kids?

Awesome!

Cause we have another thread on here from a extremist stating the people SHOULD have children or else. Childless and Childfree people hate humanity so we should suck it up and breed.

OP: it's simple. Don't date them. I don't and will not date single fathers.

Old 07-27-2012, 06:55 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,205,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Your probably talking about ivy leagueer. Of course a phder is surronded by a trees in a lake side cottage in michigan whos proably already nearing menopause. I already seen, met and personally know educated single mothers, a good thing these educated single mothers did not graduate from an ivy league school.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say. I'm speaking of women of child bearing age at the very least. I don't get why you think the women you meet are people you can base generalizions on past the parameters of your "scene".

Old 07-27-2012, 07:19 AM

Quote:
I'm not sure what you're trying to say. I'm speaking of women of child bearing age at the very least. I don't get why you think the women you meet are people you can base generalizions on past the parameters of your "scene".
Stop trolling. If you don't believe me not that if I care that's your problem. Now get off of my *******.

Old 07-27-2012, 07:44 AM

36,563 posts, read 30,900,697 times
So seriously, do people put that crap on their dating profile. Like, Im 23 and have 3 kids by 4 different men. Im a stay at home mommy. I love picnics and long walks on the beach.........

Old 07-27-2012, 08:21 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,643,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
So seriously, do people put that crap on their dating profile. Like, Im 23 and have 3 kids by 4 different men. Im a stay at home mommy. I love picnics and long walks on the beach.........
At least they're honest about it.

Most of the guys I've met online pretend they're childless, then you find out a few emails in (or in person, which is fantastic) that they have a few kids floating around. At least the single Moms are upfront.

Old 07-27-2012, 08:33 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,205,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Stop trolling. If you don't believe me not that if I care that's your problem. Now get off of my *******.
I'm not trolling and I'm not saying that I don't believe you (I have little doubt you meet effed up women). I'm stating that your social class is what it is and that the gamut of educated, professional women out there (single moms or not) are not likely available to you. I'm basing this on how you speak, your views of women, your gait (via your YouTube pic), and what you look like. Any how, if you spew bullshyte I'm going to call you on it if I see it.

Old 07-27-2012, 08:58 AM

Quote:
I'm not trolling and I'm not saying that I don't believe you (I have little doubt you meet effed up women). I'm stating that your social class is what it is and that the gamut of educated, professional women out there (single moms or not) are not likely available to you. I'm basing this on how you speak, your views of women, your gait (via your YouTube pic), and what you look like. Any how, if you spew bullshyte I'm going to call you on it if I see it.
Smh again. Your a funny guy. I dated and slept with professional women already aswell as professional single mmothers. I fant believe you assume I'm a hoodrat or some thug. Your a funny guy. Most of the times when I'm on Cd I'm either posting from a kindle fire or android touch screen phones and have no time to edit my posts unlike a traditional keyboard. Your an complete bubblehead my friend and a waste of time arguing with you. Good ahead call me on whatever you troll. Where do you see me youtube?

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 07-27-2012 at 09:10 AM..

Old 07-27-2012, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
And you don't want someone independent with a brain?
Of course I do.

Old 07-27-2012, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Losers bed other losers. Loser women sleeping with loser men are not representative of women at large. Get that straight.

So wait are most women winning according to Mr. Sheen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships