Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2012, 09:50 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,549,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
Petraeus looks very youthful for his age
Am I the only one who doesn't see this? My dad is Petraeus' age, and looks more youthful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2012, 09:59 PM

88,515 posts, read 84,705,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper03 View Post
I guess loyalty means nothing. I used to work in a nursing home and it's funny but the cheaters always end up alone. Once you get old and feeble the gf can't be bothered the old shoe wife is expected to take care of her man. What's the point of staying with someone and being a good wife when they only care about how hot you are? Like you're going to be "hot" until the day you die.
I remember the stories about Rose Kennedy going out and playing golf and shopping and whatnot after Joe Kennedy had a stroke. He screwed around on her all through their marriage, and when he was incapacitated, she made sure he had care and then went about her business of enjoying life and spent very little time with him. He had to sit there trapped in that body, drooling and unable to speak and knowing that he had fully earned her abandonment.

Old 11-17-2012, 10:02 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,809,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I remember the stories about Rose Kennedy going out and playing golf and shopping and whatnot after Joe Kennedy had a stroke. He screwed around on her all through their marriage, and when he was incapacitated, she made sure he had care and then went about her business of enjoying life and spent very little time with him. He had to sit there trapped in that body, drooling and unable to speak and knowing that he had fully earned her abandonment.
*whew* !! All you guys who are saying "I'd cheat, too, if my wife looked like that", take note! A warning shot has been fired across your bow!

Old 11-17-2012, 10:09 PM

88,515 posts, read 84,705,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
*whew* !! All you guys who are saying "I'd cheat, too, if my wife looked like that", take note! A warning shot has been fired across your bow!
LOL. I also had a great-uncle who dumped his wife and five kids for a woman 20 years younger. He'd always been a cheater--chased the babysitter even, and gave my great-aunt syphilis once. Years later there he sat, an old man and the younger wife was leaving him home and going out. Eventually they divorced and he was alone. At that point he tried to reconnect with his adult children and they couldn't be bothered. I think the question isn't that they don't think their wives will grow old, it's that they don't think THEY will grow old.

Old 11-17-2012, 10:12 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,184,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Good luck with that. Didn't you just say it's stupid to get married in your 20's? But you want your wife to be stupid enough to do that?

We REALLY need a sarcasm emoticon. I assume (I hope) that's what that line of yours was....
Quote:
It's dumb for good looking/desirable guys to get married in their 20's. I know if I did I'd be out trying to get stank on my hang low within a year. When I'm older, I doubt I'll have the energy to be giving it to 2 women. It's different for women, most want to be married by their late 20s. If I find someone who doesn't want kids it'll be all good. I'll let my wife have an open relationship when I'm no longer able to raise the one eyed giggle stick. With my health problems I seriously doubt I'll live to be an old geriatric so it's not like she'd be taking care of me long anyway.
That turned my frown upside down.

Old 11-17-2012, 10:46 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,937,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Wow being gleeful about a person's illness on an online forum, quite the dark petty soul

Old 11-17-2012, 11:01 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,170,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Woah derr.

And what is it with men cheating with ugly women ?

I swear, men, if you're going to cheat, at least make sure they're attractive

Old 11-17-2012, 11:17 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,184,667 times
Quote:
Wow being gleeful about a person's illness on an online forum, quite the dark petty soul
People tend to rot from the inside out, so when something stinks on the outside you know there's stink on the inside. And I don't count men who treat women like objects, to be used, as people. You don't count at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Woah derr.
Just keeping it real.

Old 11-17-2012, 11:22 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,170,103 times
I keep looking at her picture. Unattractive and generic.

I bet they had some kinky, wild sex, though.

Old 11-17-2012, 11:23 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,157,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
I keep looking at her picture. Unattractive and generic.

I bet they had some kinky, wild sex, though.
Cannot bleach the inside of my eyeballs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships