Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2016, 03:08 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsAll View Post
I told a woman I was involved with that she was lousy in bed. She went out that night to get a second opinion!
I don't blame her! Never tell her she sucks instead ask her if she could do this and that.

It goes both ways.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2016, 05:57 PM

18 posts, read 58,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Nah, I sneak the vaccume cleaner in.
I know this is a joke, but I have to interject that this is actually VERY dangerous and can result in severe and permanent injury.

The dangers of using a vacuum cleaner on the penis are well documented. Here is one study.

Old 01-13-2016, 06:01 PM

18 posts, read 58,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCSDays View Post
Sex is like pizza - when it's good, it's really, really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good. ... Anonymous
I believe Woody Allen gets the credit for that one. (Haven't read the whole thread, maybe someone has already pointed this out.)

Old 01-13-2016, 06:09 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxinterdits View Post
I know this is a joke, but I have to interject that this is actually VERY dangerous and can result in severe and permanent injury.

The dangers of using a vacuum cleaner on the penis are well documented. Here is one study.
I don't have a pen15.

Old 01-13-2016, 06:32 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,533,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msmommy22 View Post
Obviously, relationships should not be based 100% on sex. However, would you be able to stay with someone if their sex was not pleasing you. What if they only were able to provide you with good sex when they were drunk? If you were to break up with them would you tell them the reason that you no longer wanted to be with them was because their sex was not good?
Well get them drunk and the problems solved!

In all seriousness no I wouldn't I don't think I would..... , I've had the odd bad one night stand but I've been very lucky that I've not really had a "bad" sexual partner when in comes to flings or a relationship.

But I'm pretty certain I wouldn't cast them aside for it ( as I'm sure they could find things about me LOL )

Old 01-13-2016, 06:35 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,614,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxinterdits View Post

Wish you had posted this earlier.

Old 01-13-2016, 06:39 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,533,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsAll View Post
I told a woman I was involved with that she was lousy in bed. She went out that night to get a second opinion!
Charming!!!!

can I ask what you class as lousy? Lack of positions, drive? Adventurous or not?

Me personally I'm not one to chop and change positions and am not overly adventurous so I'm not too bothered about whether she does or not, again for me I " rate " sex by their enthusiasm more that anything.

Old 01-13-2016, 08:47 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,351,403 times
Unfortunately, I have, and I hope, I would never do it again. But her lack of enthusiasm... coupled with a bichattitude, yeah, I don't think so.

Old 01-14-2016, 05:29 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,989,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
I'm sorry but I can not agree with you at all. Not from a woman's perspective. I don't know any woman, ANY WOMAN for whom actual chemistry is about looks or possessions.

It's not the case for anyone that it is about looks or possessions, male or female, that isn't chemistry. They may think it is chemistry, but it isn't. There seems to be so much misunderstanding about that term, and what being in love is about. Sigh.

Old 01-14-2016, 06:28 AM

1,185 posts, read 805,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
I'm sorry but I can not agree with you at all. Not from a woman's perspective. I don't know any woman, ANY WOMAN for whom actual chemistry is about looks or possessions.

They might well fake it because they are materialistic and want the possessions. They might give it a go for a man who is good looking. But that does not mean that she feels the chemistry. The spark. The fire, the hunger. Example: My Mom, and her second marriage. Her parents pressured her to marry this man because he had a lot of money. He was very willing to spend it on her. She enjoyed the fun things they did together, because he had the money to afford them. But there was no chemistry. She faked it even though his kinks squicked her out and bothered her. She faked it long enough to get married, and even though she found out he was kind of controlling. But when I went to visit, and she spent time with me, and he forbade me to visit any more because he didn't like her giving attention to anyone other than him (not even her kids!) she had that marriage annulled and went her way.

Never, never, did she feel "chemistry" with him simply because he was rich. And even if he'd been her perfect idea of good looking, between the kinks she didn't dig and the controlling stuff he would have put her off sooner or later.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There are no such things really as leagues, unless one is on the very most extreme end of some spectrum...but look how many people disagree about even whether Angelina Jolie is hot or gross? The men my Mom finds sexy, I find repulsive. And vice versa. And most of the women who marry for money, wind up unhappy because they faked it either out of materialism or a sense of duty (what they think they are "supposed" to do) and end up divorced...and taking half sometimes.

That is not chemistry. Chemistry is when you're completely turned on by some rogue even though you can't understand why and you know he'd be bad for you. Chemistry is when there's a woman you've got no business liking, maybe she's crazy, or you work together, or she's married...but not only do you find her beautiful, you obsess over every little thing about her and you just can't stop yourself. People don't always act on chemistry. But it's so much more than "Is he hot? Is he rich?"

Sonic while I see your point of view, you can't speak for all women. As you said you don't know any woman, which mean those you know.

I know plenty of situation where $$ was the chemistry. Chemistry is whatever someone ants it to be for them.

A turn on for some can be subjective. What turns someone on could be termed chemistry. He/she has money, oh that make this person so appealing, hormones raging etc.

So in general anything that appeals to someone whatever it may be generates chemistry i.e. makes your mind and body hormonally react to the things you like; just like a geek getting butterflies while going to see the new Star Wars and they would do anything not to miss it, that's a form of chemistry because this is what the geek likes (no offense to geeks I'm one of you).

Chemistry is a misunderstood term and sometimes cannot be properly defined since humans are so complex that anyone can tell you something for them creates a chemistry. In the dating world, I found out when I was in it that looks was the first 'chemistry creator' personality came second. I have dated much in my days

So I do see your personal experience but I have to disagree that all women think the way you do. I guess we have experienced different things and that's good too

My apologies for diverting the topic of this thread. Back to dumping lousy partner topic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships