Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2016, 06:36 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,236,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
The oral or using your intern as a cigar humidor?
Both. Especially if it was one of them Cuban cigars; those mofos are expensive, what with the embargo and all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2016, 10:23 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,989,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Mambi View Post
No such thing as bad sex.

Wrong wrong and even more wrong

Perhaps the wrongest post ever on this board, and that is saying a lot

Old 01-21-2016, 10:44 AM

1,881 posts, read 1,484,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msmommy22 View Post
Obviously, relationships should not be based 100% on sex. However, would you be able to stay with someone if their sex was not pleasing you.
No.

Old 01-21-2016, 03:14 PM

20,398 posts, read 14,678,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k374 View Post
I may not be the "Feels police" as you say but I am just going on what is considered the consensus by the vast majority. You may be an outlier in this regard. What I am saying is that the mainstream view is that if it ain't PIV it ain't sex... and good or great sex requires PIV. Other forms of sex are auxillary to PIV because PIV is the final resulting act of lovemaking. You're right that each person defines this for themselves but I am talking about views as discussed by the majority.

Many people consider a relationship to be "sexless" even if there are other types of sex but PIV is absent. A relationship without PIV is just nothing more than a platonic roommate type situation.
So... If your girlfriend let another man play in her funhouse, as long as he didn't use his wang-doodle, you'd be cool with that since it's not real sex and not really cheating like having sex with another person, right? No bond could have formed. Not really. They are like platonic roommates! Who cares if they both chowed down on tacos and burritos that one time, as long as no sour cream got in the taco, it's all bueno!

This is the same logic that has kids thinking backdoor action "doesn't count" and leaves one still a virgin. It's madness. The other stuff only helps avoid pregnancy, but then so does using protection and you don't see people arguing that sex with a woman on the pill "doesn't count" or that gay people who have sex didn't actually have sex.

And the best of the many partners I've experienced had one thing in common. It was not all about PIV, and the other stuff was what made it amazing. No man has ever blown my mind with his D. No matter how big it was or how long he could last or what position. Think I'm a vocal minority? Start a poll. Ask how many women think that PIV is the defining, or most enjoyable sexual act, versus how many do not, and ask men the same thing. I'm betting that far more men think it's the end-all, be-all, than women. Yes, the way most sex is scripted, everything else is an appetizer and PIV is the main course. Which is why most men are only mediocre lovers except for the ones who have learned better than this. Any woman who has had an encounter with one of these learned and skilled men, knows exactly what I'm talking about.

And the rest, if they've experienced PIV at all, have probably experienced BORING PIV that made them wish the dude would hurry up and be done.

Sorry to drag this out, but it really burns my toast when dudes try and tell women how women feel. There is a word for that, but I don't like buzzwords so I'm not gonna use it. Also assuming you know how a woman feels without getting input from HER is another good way to be a bad lover, since we aren't all exactly alike. (Neither are men!)

Old 01-21-2016, 03:32 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,310,947 times
If she sucks in bed and just lays there like a dead body yes I would break up with her. No man wants to have sex with a woman who thinks she doesn't have to do anything in bed.

Old 01-21-2016, 08:39 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,590,972 times
Set aside 30 days and attempt to train them before you
walk out of that door....and be civilized about it....LOL..

Old 01-21-2016, 08:55 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,138,678 times
Its just sex... Anybody can have that. It takes a lot more to have a real connection w/ somebody.

Sex is three minutes, true love can last a life time. So yeah I would not care how our intimate life was Im much more interested in the person, spending time together, snuggling etc.

Old 01-21-2016, 09:40 PM

5,429 posts, read 4,463,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by upsadaisy View Post
Its just sex... Anybody can have that. It takes a lot more to have a real connection w/ somebody.

Sex is three minutes, true love can last a life time. So yeah I would not care how our intimate life was Im much more interested in the person, spending time together, snuggling etc.
Sex can last longer than three minutes.

A good sex life helps to make a relationship great.

Old 01-22-2016, 05:37 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,716,107 times
Quote:

Oh honey.

Old 01-22-2016, 05:41 AM

23,174 posts, read 26,211,073 times
Quote:
I can see why.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships