Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2015, 04:29 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,671,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
Sex is great, but it's not a need. It's a want. Nobody has ever gotten ill or died from lack of sex. So it's not food or water. It is a need to procreation. If we humans don't wanna go extinct. But it's not a need for basic human health and wellness.

Things can go wrong with sex.

Catching something condoms don't stop
Catching something that can't be cured
Pregnancy
The emotional Issues that can develop
Physical problems with the body from possible germs, being naked anything has better chance for getting in. Like one girl I know that seems to get alot of UTIs after sexual activity. And one lady who does solo alot, and she ended up with a UTI.

With sex, you can be trusted to do your part in risk management. But you can't always trust others to do their's.

Lots of things have risks though. Driving, Flying, Marriage, Dating, Pets, Children etc.

Like the driving. You can follow the rules of the road and do everything you're supposed to. But it just takes one maniac driver to wreck you. With other people involved, you can trust they'll do their part, and then you may end up with the issues.

So, marriage is a big step. But sex can be as well.

Sex is not dirty, bad or sick. It's not the activity, it's the people. If their ever are issues, it's due to someone that isn't trustworthy that messes things up. That's why some wait for sex, but they try to be chosey with whom they engage.

Always a risk. Some are good at lying and playing a part you want. But some try to use good judgement on a person's character before engaging with then, if they do. So a few dates is not enough time to trust someone for a few people.
It may not be food and water, but it is a damn close second.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2015, 04:39 PM

718 posts, read 617,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
It may not be food and water, but it is a damn close second.
lol
amen.

Old 03-03-2015, 04:47 PM

2,401 posts, read 3,653,112 times
When a lady just can't resist anymore. Therefore, we train in the art of resistance until there is love. When there is love, the walls to our tunnel moisten, soften and invite your love, the inhibitions are shimmied off like lace panties on wedding night, the "hanky panky" is more comfortable and more appropriate, and there is less shame and regret if there comes from this hanky panky from love, a hanky baby. Oh when there is love, it's on, and it's hot and can't be stopped.

When there's mutual love.

Old 03-03-2015, 06:06 PM

468 posts, read 486,157 times
Those who have the attitude of sex is like air, like water, must have or you gonna die, LMFAO!! Listen, NOT all guys think about sex all the time. NOT all guys are horny all the times. Sure, you can say Most, but definately NOT All!

I can tell you this from the city where I live, there plenty of guys that can go for months without sex. NOT every guy is horny to the point they need sex, sex, sex everyday.
These men have jobs, thes men have careers, these men have business, others thing that are more important than just sex.

I give an example of my own husband. His love for the 'Street' is more important than any sex out there. HIs loyalty for his "Street" friends is more important than any sex out there too.

Sex sure doesn't cloud his mind. He have quite some 'One night stands' in his past younger days. And it was just 'PURELY Physical Sex" to him. As in both parties were horny, agree to do it for the the PURELY physical needs, NO emotional attachment.
After sex, he leave immediately, he doesn't even stay around after he done the 'sex'. That how darn good my husband can be, he sure can separate bettween "Physical sex" and "Love/Emotions". As a woman, I can't seem to do this.

Not all men are so horny to the point that they going to be a sex slave.
My husband said it himself: it all in the MIND, it all about "SELF-CONTROL". A man who have good 'self-control' can always keep his mind clear, and think clearly when it come to sex.

My husband sure is darn right, it all about SELF-CONTROL.
And trust me, there are men out there who have good "self-control', and these are the type of men that you want to married. Men who have good "self-control" will not end up in cheating affairs, because they have the brain to think, and they train to CONTROL themselves.

Alright, I sure have an AWESOME husband, need to give him a kiss when he get home, Lol!!

Last edited by ishe; 03-03-2015 at 06:18 PM..

Old 03-03-2015, 07:12 PM

37,173 posts, read 42,359,399 times
Nothing wrong with 3 dates, I've never heard of 90 day rule. I'm talking about grown up, not dating teens. Grownups usually don't get to the third date if there isn't already interest in going beyond that. Maybe I just summed guys up better than most, but once I got past the "young virgin" thing I usually didn't bother with a second date with someone who I didn't feel right about. I preferred to stay home alone with a good book. I was kind of picky. But obviously everyone can choose what they want, nobody is saying otherwise.

Old 03-03-2015, 08:08 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,337,111 times
Yesterday. It was the 4th date.

Old 03-03-2015, 08:19 PM

8,925 posts, read 7,759,991 times
My time limit is when I feel like I am ready.

Not up to how many dates we go on.

Some people who have known the person for a long time may sleep with them on the first date, while others won't do it until the 10th date.

People are different. Depends on the priorities.

For me....it's like 99 on the priority list.

Old 03-03-2015, 08:23 PM

8,925 posts, read 7,759,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
Sex is great, but it's not a need. It's a want. Nobody has ever gotten ill or died from lack of sex. So it's not food or water. It is a need to procreation. If we humans don't wanna go extinct. But it's not a need for basic human health and wellness.

Things can go wrong with sex.

Catching something condoms don't stop
Catching something that can't be cured
Pregnancy
The emotional Issues that can develop
Physical problems with the body from possible germs, being naked anything has better chance for getting in. Like one girl I know that seems to get alot of UTIs after sexual activity. And one lady who does solo alot, and she ended up with a UTI.

With sex, you can be trusted to do your part in risk management. But you can't always trust others to do their's.

Lots of things have risks though. Driving, Flying, Marriage, Dating, Pets, Children etc.

Like the driving. You can follow the rules of the road and do everything you're supposed to. But it just takes one maniac driver to wreck you. With other people involved, you can trust they'll do their part, and then you may end up with the issues.

So, marriage is a big step. But sex can be as well.

Sex is not dirty, bad or sick. It's not the activity, it's the people. If their ever are issues, it's due to someone that isn't trustworthy that messes things up. That's why some wait for sex, but they try to be chosey with whom they engage.

Always a risk. Some are good at lying and playing a part you want. But some try to use good judgement on a person's character before engaging with then, if they do. So a few dates is not enough time to trust someone for a few people.

Old 03-03-2015, 08:40 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,671,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Yesterday. It was the 4th date.
Whoo-hoo!! Good for you.

Old 03-03-2015, 08:44 PM

42,762 posts, read 53,002,021 times
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

The world may never know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships