Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2015, 04:01 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,772,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD_bls View Post
Maybe his last comment was him wanting me to reassure him that no, I'll never forget abut him even once away
Nice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2015, 04:07 PM

23,175 posts, read 26,214,723 times
I was wondering if the last 3 letters of this posters screen name...bls....stands for bull s*** ?

Old 11-29-2015, 04:14 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,911,132 times
Quote:
I just want my boyfriend back.should I ask for how long he'd prefer I'd leave him alone, then Say something about how I know him well and realize he wasn't about to say "I love you" back and if he feels the need to back off then that's totally fine, I'll give him his space? Is this the advice Just a Guy was trying to give?
Yes. That's pretty much it. Doesn't sound like you are going to do that though

Old 11-29-2015, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Ok seriously. He loved me for 2 years. When I had to decide whether to accept a 1 year travel position for work, I said "look if you aren't thinking about getting engaged within the next couple years then I'm gonna choose this because it'll allow me to see my family more often and is the best career opportunity I've had." So maybe he just broke up w me bc now he's convinced I'll leave him then and never come back anyhow. Sounded resentful when he said "well hey in 6 months you'll find all kinds of guys who admire and will marry you and give you everything you wanted."
Actually he never loved you in the first place. If you are basing wanting to be with him based on that you are making a mistake

Old 11-29-2015, 04:33 PM

140 posts, read 86,671 times
Whoa what do you mean? I feel like your advice has been awesome, Just a Guy, but you also don't think he ever loved me? Then why was he with me

Old 11-29-2015, 06:03 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,772,388 times
Quote:
Whoa what do you mean? I feel like your advice has been awesome, Just a Guy, but you also don't think he ever loved me? Then why was he with me
Nice

Old 11-29-2015, 07:07 PM

15 posts, read 10,496 times
Quote:
Sadly "love" comes and goes. If one half of the partnership has "gone" the only choice you have us to move on with grace and dignity. Take a deep breath and say you are worth -moving on-. Bless.

Old 11-29-2015, 07:09 PM

15 posts, read 10,496 times
Quote:
No, he is like "well hey you'll have all the things you wanted in 6 months." I think he's being jealous or resentful. How could he not want me? He just agreed he'll never find anyone better. I didn't "do" anything other than wanting to discuss the future and not just be BF/GF for 5 years!
"6 Months" to a cheating liar who lies = 60 years to us mere mortals. He is lying. Accept it sand move on sister.

Old 11-30-2015, 08:16 AM

Quote:
He was with you because you were convenient. He didn't have do do much other than tolerate your occasional outbursts. When those got to be too much, he dumped you

Old 11-30-2015, 11:18 AM

140 posts, read 86,671 times
So, the words of his last ex (in a text) were: "even your best friend's parents warned me that you'd use me Out of convenience and then when it was no longer easy, you'd dump me." But why would he only use me and not really love me? He did come home w me
For one holiday and would take me out to dinner on my bday and get me gifts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships