Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2015, 07:55 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,800,555 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD_bls View Post
I truly hope someone out there can be kind enough to help me get back the person I love with all my heart. Thanks.
It's not going to happen. You can't force someone to be with someone else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2015, 07:55 AM

5,295 posts, read 5,242,493 times
Quote:
I haven't begged and pleaded, I just told him I love him so much for exactly who he is, and this was in context of having just had the car accident and being in pain, and all he could respond was move on because he is never getting back together with me
Read the bolded over and over and over and over. And when you start to post...but how do I get im back, I loooooooove him.....read it again. And again.

Old 11-27-2015, 08:01 AM

140 posts, read 86,671 times
He has said all kinds of things about how he's "done" with me in past, and it doesn't even make sense because he said "if you keep bringing up future I'll eventually pass point of no return and dump
You." That doesn't make real sense it's just something a person says when scared of commitment so I need to know how to get past that

Old 11-27-2015, 08:07 AM

2,013 posts, read 1,609,315 times
Quote:
He has said all kinds of things about how he's "done" with me in past, and it doesn't even make sense because he said "if you keep bringing up future I'll eventually pass point of no return and dump
You." That doesn't make real sense it's just something a person says when scared of commitment so I need to know how to get past that

Well, I think it sounds like you've both got a real chance!

Have you called him over and over again?? You need to do that to make sure you stay on his mind.

Have you hid in his bushes? Nothing says "I'll love you forever" like stalking someone.

You said before that you haven't begged and pleaded for him to come back. It sounds to me like you just aren't trying!!

Old 11-27-2015, 08:35 AM

649 posts, read 570,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClutterbuck View Post
Well, I think it sounds like you've both got a real chance!

Have you called him over and over again?? You need to do that to make sure you stay on his mind.

Have you hid in his bushes? Nothing says "I'll love you forever" like stalking someone.

You said before that you haven't begged and pleaded for him to come back. It sounds to me like you just aren't trying!!
Forgot hiding in the bushes, does he have a doggie door? Try sneaking into his house and spray painting “I love you" all over the walls. If that doesn't work, show up unexpectedly at his job with a megaphone and scream sweet nothings until the cops drag you away. While your in jail you should write him a love letter each hour of the day and call him constantly Next, ignore the restraining order and continue to declare your love until he gives up and takes you back. Once he is in your clutches again you should immediately get pregnant because everyone knows a baby is a good way to keep a man.

Or you could do the sane thing and move on because desperation is a stinky cologne. Get over it!

Old 11-27-2015, 08:44 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,772,388 times
Quote:
He is not scared of commitment. In fact, I actually have some sympathy for him now. He is finally got rid of something he didn't care for in the past. It's a pest, that kept haunting him. If you truly love him, please let him go. Do you know the song?

LET HIM GOOOooo

Old 11-27-2015, 08:44 AM

140 posts, read 86,671 times
Listen he says he warned me if I kept bringing up future or marriage he'd dump me. So now I need to figure out how to convince him in changed. That's what I'm asking for advice on

Old 11-27-2015, 08:56 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,772,388 times
Quote:
Listen he says he warned me if I kept bringing up future or marriage he'd dump me. So now I need to figure out how to convince him in changed. That's what I'm asking for advice on
You need to get some professional help.

Old 11-27-2015, 09:03 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,744,165 times
Quote:
Call him every day and tell him over and over. When he stops answering, start posting to his facebook page constantly. There will always be ways of getting through to him, even as he attempts to block every form of communication from you. What an idiot. He just won't LISTEN will he????

Old 11-27-2015, 09:11 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,547,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1xolisiwe View Post
No. There is no way to get him to love you. He lies, cheats, cons you out of rent money, disrespects you to his friends & has no relationship with his family. What exactly are his redeeming qualities?
She likes the idiots & likes to be treated badly...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships