Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2015, 09:12 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,911,132 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD_bls View Post
I truly hope someone out there can be kind enough to help me get back the person I love with all my heart. Thanks.
I told you what do do, but you didn't listen and do the one thing you needed to do to have any chance of getting him back. Instead, you just whined about how unfair it is.

I can now see why he dumped you forever. Like him, I give up and I am dumping you also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2015, 09:31 AM

140 posts, read 86,671 times
Oh so in your mind I should've never brought up future and everything would've been great and one day magically he would've proposed.

Old 11-27-2015, 09:40 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,772,388 times
Quote:
Oh so in your mind I should've never brought up future and everything would've been great and one day magically he would've proposed.
No in your mind only. He already said no, we've told you no, ONLY you is holding out some tiny hope.

Old 11-27-2015, 09:52 AM

What is your point then? Just a guy said "you couldn't do the 1 thing he asked you to do." That comment seems to imply that if I'd never ever brought up marriage or future then he would've proposed and loved me more, put more effort into relationship, not flirted and tried to meet up w IRB her girls behind my back etc

Old 11-27-2015, 09:55 AM

5,295 posts, read 5,242,493 times
Its possible that this thread is the definition of a troll.

Old 11-27-2015, 09:56 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,273,394 times
MD_bls, please seek professional help, soon.

Old 11-27-2015, 10:24 AM

649 posts, read 570,991 times
I'm starting to understand why this guy doesn't want to be with you. What kind advice do you want? Do you want everyone to tell you to keep your mouth shut and one day this guy will decide that he loves you and wants to spend the rest of his life with you? This guy is straight up telling you that he does not see a future with you yet you refuse to accept it. He's seeing other women because he doesn't want to be in a relationship with you. You need a therapist not advice from strangers on the internet. Seriously, seek help because you have some major self-esteem issues and your living in denial.

Old 11-27-2015, 10:44 AM

Well how would you feel if after a year, he'd never say "I love you" back and won't discuss future- even moving in together- without breaking up with you and/or trying to meet up w another girl behind uour back or asking you for pics... And saying "I'll propose eventually but I'm
Warning you not to bring up the topic or else it'll take longer and longer and then I'll dump you." Would you feel like the guy really loved you? Would YOU feel secure?

Old 11-27-2015, 10:58 AM

5,295 posts, read 5,242,493 times
After a year, normal people would realize there was no relationship there, that it was only a relationship on your side, not his, and dump him and move on.

Normal people would.

Old 11-27-2015, 10:59 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,911,132 times
Quote:
Well how would you feel if after a year, he'd never say "I love you" back and won't discuss future- even moving in together- without breaking up with you and/or trying to meet up w another girl behind uour back or asking you for pics... And saying "I'll propose eventually but I'm
Warning you not to bring up the topic or else it'll take longer and longer and then I'll dump you." Would you feel like the guy really loved you? Would YOU feel secure?
Most people would not feel secure and it is understandable that you did not feel secure. That's not the issue, however. The issue is you keeping your mouth shut and not saying anything to him.

You can feel however you want. However, if you want him back, you only have one choice. That is to keep your mouth shut about how you feel. If you want to express how you feel, do it around other people and keep your mouth shut around him.

Your choice remains the same. If you want him back, ask him what he wants you to do. Then do it. That's it. That's your only chance.

Can you understand that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships