Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2019, 07:32 PM

12,059 posts, read 13,896,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
Lol!!! My girl so hot she turn a gay guy straight. I love it.

Next thing you know, here come the asexuals and strictly straight women. Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!!!

Yep she makes straight women gay and gay men straight and makes straight men play a game of wits. Asexual & demi-sexual people would like her too because she's not overtly sexual, just beautiful. She's always respectable, dressed well but not exposed, and likes to focus on conversation not looks (although she has meticulous preparation she acts like she "just threw this together" when you meet). 100% feminine in every way, almost like a goddess, if one existed.

Old 07-07-2019, 07:36 PM

17,758 posts, read 9,208,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
Didn’t you mention elsewhere you’re in your mid-40s? If so here’s how you “handle” these comments: ignore. At your age winning at banter should be something you’ve outgrown. Unless you’re willing to just have fun and not let anything get under your skin. That you presented this (rather dubious) discussion tells me you lack that kind of maturity. Work on your mental and emotional maturity, OP. That’s how you handle these things.
An Uber driver was talking trash to him in front of his girlfriend. Just ignore that? I don't think so.

Old 07-07-2019, 07:42 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 10 days ago)

35,635 posts, read 17,982,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cBach View Post
Yep she makes straight women gay and gay men straight and makes straight men play a game of wits. Asexual & demi-sexual people would like her too because she's not overtly sexual, just beautiful. She's always respectable, dressed well but not exposed, and likes to focus on conversation not looks (although she has meticulous preparation she acts like she "just threw this together" when you meet). 100% feminine in every way, almost like a goddess, if one existed.
This is just WEIRD. I don't know what's going on with you, OP, but whatever. This is a very weird thread. Have no idea what you're going for here.

NO ONE makes straight women gay and gay men straight.

Next.

Old 07-07-2019, 07:45 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,348,750 times
Quote:
Need a pic of this goddess or it didn't happen.

Old 07-07-2019, 07:50 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
This is just WEIRD. I don't know what's going on with you, OP, but whatever. This is a very weird thread. Have no idea what you're going for here.

NO ONE makes straight women gay and gay men straight.
Of course they don't.

What you're getting is insight into the kinds of thoughts the OP has to tell himself in order to rationalize his staying with a brat who acts the way she does.

He overestimates her attractiveness and even allows himself to get pulled into childish banter about her that a real man would shut down.

It's just sad.

Old 07-07-2019, 08:05 PM

12,059 posts, read 13,896,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
An Uber driver was talking trash to him in front of his girlfriend. Just ignore that? I don't think so.
Exactly. She hates spineless guys, she told me that. I had to at least have a few zingers to him. It was funny after we got out she told me "Don't worry, I wouldn't go with a lyft guy ever, he never had a chance."

Old 07-07-2019, 08:15 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
Quote:

It was funny after we got out she told me "Don't worry, I wouldn't go with a lyft guy ever, he never had a chance."
And you think that's a positive thing?

She should have said, "I'm your woman, baby. No one else stands a chance."

What she actually said focused instead on the job and left open the question of who DOES "have a chance."

I think we all know the answer to that ... anyone with a good income who will put up with her BS.

Old 07-07-2019, 08:23 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,008,095 times
Quote:
If I’m to take him at his word, or even put myself in OP’s position I simply tell him to stop the car and I 1) order another car and 2) report him to his employer. That’s how adults respond to these things.

Old 07-07-2019, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
What she actually said focused instead on the job and left open the question of who DOES "have a chance."

I think we all know the answer to that ... anyone with a good income who will put up with her BS.
I don't think so.

Quote:
She then said "He has a good point there, maybe we can shop for engagement rings tomorrow."

Old 07-07-2019, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
If I’m to take him at his word, or even put myself in OP’s position I simply tell him to stop the car and I 1) order another car and 2) report him to his employer. That’s how adults respond to these things.
IMO, you'd come across as uptight and insecure. Not a good look.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships