Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2020, 09:26 PM

11,798 posts, read 12,038,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
It makes perfect sense. When you're hidden away and the guy is hardly ever with you, you're the other woman.
Why did he marry her then, and pretty much out of nowhere.

This is what most of us are stuck on.

Old 01-06-2020, 09:31 PM

19,480 posts, read 25,163,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katnan View Post

I still strongly suspect that it was wasn't a real wedding ceremony, or no one filed the paperwork with the Register of Deeds or he lied on the paperwork which made it invalid (like he was already married) or something else fishy. So, he was just pretending to marry her to keep her "on the hook" to him and available for sex.

That is why I really think that Belle should go to the court house and check to make sure if the marriage is official and legal or not legal.

Or if he really did marry Belle, it suspect that it was for a nefarious reason.

Old 01-06-2020, 09:33 PM

15,252 posts, read 12,971,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katnan View Post

Is it possible that in exchange for something I don't want to think about, he promised her health care under his employer's plan? Health care that she couldn't get on her own, such as having her leg fixed?

They would have to be married for that. He couldn't register her as a domestic partner because they don't live together.

Is it also possible she doesn't talk about this arrangement (health care in exchange for pervy sex) because he told her to keep quiet about it?

Old 01-06-2020, 09:36 PM

11,798 posts, read 12,038,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffythewondercat View Post
Is it possible that in exchange for something I don't want to think about, he promised her health care under his employer's plan? Health care that she couldn't get on her own, such as having her leg fixed?

They would have to be married for that. He couldn't register her as a domestic partner because they don't live together.

Is it also possible she doesn't talk about this arrangement (health care in exchange for pervy sex) because he told her to keep quiet about it?
Somewhere up thread I’d asked whether it was for health coverage...but hadn’t taken it as far as you mentioned here.

Old 01-06-2020, 09:52 PM

599 posts, read 263,400 times
Quote:

I think you are possibly correct. Look I do hope the best for the OP and I am not in any way out to judge but there's more to the story, she even insinuated that.

It's much more than a naive girl being taken for granted. To me it seems like some sort of arrangement that she isn't keen on sharing.

Old 01-06-2020, 09:55 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,571,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty99 View Post
I think you are possibly correct. Look I do hope the best for the OP and I am not in any way out to judge but there's more to the story, she even insinuated that.

It's much more than a naive girl being taken for granted. To me it seems like some sort of arrangement that she isn't keen on sharing.
I don't think so. What she doesn't want to share is stuff she discovered about him.

Old 01-06-2020, 09:56 PM

4,382 posts, read 2,282,245 times
If he takes her on a trip abroad, I hope she doesnt let him pack her bags. Drug mule.

Old 01-06-2020, 10:02 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,571,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moongirl00 View Post
If he takes her on a trip abroad, I hope she doesnt let him pack her bags. Drug mule.
He's just a messed up guy. I don't think he wants to murder her or make her into a drug mule.

Old 01-06-2020, 10:07 PM

4,382 posts, read 2,282,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
He's just a messed up guy. I don't think he wants to murder her or make her into a drug mule.
I hope not either. But I dont want to imagine her getting stopped and arrested at the airport for having a kilo of coke stashed in her suitcase, and get years of prison either.

Old 01-06-2020, 10:12 PM

17,758 posts, read 9,208,286 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty99 View Post

The health insurance arrangement theory doesn't make sense. Think about it. If this was just a health insurance arrangement...

Why would Belle start a thread about being upset that she hasn't met her husband's parents?

Why doesn't Belle have an insurance card 1.5+ months after the marriage?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships