Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2020, 07:31 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katnan View Post
Why did he marry her then, and pretty much out of nowhere.

This is what most of us are stuck on.
I'm starting to think he married the other woman and this marriage wasn't legal so doesn't exist.

If she would call his Human Resources department to ask where her insurance card is, I think she would learn she was never added as a spouse. That would be a start.

Old 01-07-2020, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by germaine2626 View Post
I still strongly suspect that it was wasn't a real wedding ceremony, or no one filed the paperwork with the Register of Deeds or he lied on the paperwork which made it invalid (like he was already married) or something else fishy. So, he was just pretending to marry her to keep her "on the hook" to him and available for sex.

That is why I really think that Belle should go to the court house and check to make sure if the marriage is official and legal or not legal.

Or if he really did marry Belle, it suspect that it was for a nefarious reason.
I agree with this. I wouldn't consider her to be in a safe situation, which is why some posters are getting upset while others are placating her.

Old 01-07-2020, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VexedAndSolitary View Post
You guys speculating about the reasons he married her must not be aware of the icky fact that pedos and perverts exist.

If he is one or both, Belle is a great find:
young
acts even younger
poor and desperate
ZERO FAM TIES or folks of any kind to help/advise/worry/aid her/give her money to get away
malleable
willing to go along with sex acts she may not like, just to please you
easy to trick into believing well...anything but super easy to trick into thinking you LOVE her
low cost compared to sugar baby/more sophisticated gals who would want fancy stuff

To a hardcore perv, what better mate could you find? If I were that kinda perv and wanted a gal I could control easy as pie, I'd pick Belle.

My fear is he wishes to have her produce a kid so he has an all-access toy.

Perversion of some kind has to be at the root of this. Has to be. It's the only thing that makes sense.
This is exactly what I've been thinking. This is why it's so frustrating to see the placating that goes on - and accusations that some people are being mean to Belle. No, some people are thinking of her safety.

And I'd still like to hear from Geoff what the hell he's thinking in posting he hopes she can work things out.

This is not healthy, nor is it safe. She needs to get out now.

Old 01-07-2020, 07:47 AM

8,085 posts, read 5,252,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
He's just a messed up guy. I don't think he wants to murder her or make her into a drug mule.
Agree but regardless there's no other decisions to be made. She should just never see him again. Period.

But that won't happen.

Old 01-07-2020, 08:32 AM

10,746 posts, read 26,030,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post
Agree but regardless there's no other decisions to be made. She should just never see him again. Period.

But that won't happen.
Nope. He’s throwing money at her...why should she stop seeing him? She might not like what he’s doing to her and with her but I bet she likes him paying her bills.

Old 01-07-2020, 08:35 AM

4,382 posts, read 2,282,245 times
Quote:
I struggle to come up with a scenario that better explains it, sadly.

From her earliest posts about him, it felt like that was his gig.

I recall a post about their first "date", stating he let her talk for ages and just listened...

I vibed even then that he was sizing her up. It didn't vibe like a guy who was doing that because he's a "great listener" (roll eyes).

He must've been salivating at her sheer vulnerability and utter naivete.
Quite disturbing but as a former CPS social worker, I can confirm father pedos exist and prey upon their own daughters or stepdaughters, as disgusting and difficult to fathom the idea is to most normal people.

Old 01-07-2020, 09:23 AM

3,563 posts, read 1,880,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim in FL View Post
Nope. He’s throwing money at her...why should she stop seeing him? She might not like what he’s doing to her and with her but I bet she likes him paying her bills.
I didn't see anything in Belle's posts to indicate he gives her much money if any! This kid doesn't vibe avaricious at all, in any of her posting. No one's ever really given her anything and she settles for crumbs from guys.

He doesn't need to, to get her compliance. I doubt he spends much on her at all, going by former posts. Makes it even sadder and more pathetic, really. She's doing it for "love". I warrant she'd be with him no matter what his income or job.

I also doubt he's as affluent as is inferred; to Belle, 50K per annum would seem like riches.

Last edited by VexedAndSolitary; 01-07-2020 at 09:32 AM..

Old 01-07-2020, 09:46 AM

10,746 posts, read 26,030,489 times
Quote:
I didn't see anything in Belle's posts to indicate he gives her much money if any! This kid doesn't vibe avaricious at all, in any of her posting. No one's ever really given her anything and she settles for crumbs from guys.

He doesn't need to, to get her compliance. I doubt he spends much on her at all, going by former posts. Makes it even sadder and more pathetic, really. She's doing it for "love". I warrant she'd be with him no matter what his income or job.

I also doubt he's as affluent as is inferred; to Belle, 50K per annum would seem like riches.
In previous threads regarding this guy he was paying her for sexual favors; I’m sure he’s doing the same this time around.

Old 01-07-2020, 09:49 AM

2,066 posts, read 901,597 times
Dude could flash an old marriage certificate at her from a previous marriage. or, hell, even an automobile title … if all she saw was green lettering and a raised seal, she could be convinced it was "theirs". In my mind I envision him pulling it 2/3 out of a manila envelope for her to see (ever so briefly) then quickly putting it back in the safe, "for safe-keeping".

I won't be convinced until she tells us she has her own CERTIFIED, STAMPED, SIGNED, SEALED, OFFICIAL copy from the county courthouse, in her hands. "I saw it" just doesn't leave me convinced it wasn't a sham, regardless of three witnesses, NC marriage website contents, etc.

Old 01-07-2020, 09:50 AM

3,563 posts, read 1,880,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim in FL View Post
I’m previous threads regarding this guy he was paying her for sexual favors; I’m sure he’s doing the same
Oh yes, back when he visited her at the motel where she lived; again just going by the posts he never gave her much. Recall, he allowed her to become homeless back then, so.

This was hardly a sugar baby kinda thing; I'd be shocked if it amounted to more than a few hundred dollars in total. She's so desperate to be loved, and I'm certain he honed in on that straight off. No need to shell out money to get her to go along when manipulation shall accomplish the same end.

Belle has issues galore for sure but greed isn't one of them.

Last edited by VexedAndSolitary; 01-07-2020 at 09:58 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships