Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2016, 09:48 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,195,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Homosexuality most certainly is not natural. It is a perversion of God's design and gift to mankind in the form of human sexuality and intimacy.

If it was natural, man would be able to reproduce too. if you are going to tell me that it is natural because homosexuality exists in the animal kingdom, then guess what else exists in the animal kingdom? Necrophilia. Is that natural too?
You
are
wrong.

Again.

Still.

And apparently, always.

Thank you once again, jeffy, for opening your mind for the interweb to examine its rot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2016, 09:57 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,637,408 times
How do I really feel? Our country is in real trouble and you don't have to read too many posts by the warped thinking on here to realize just how sick this country is. Guns didn't do this. Sin in many different forms did it.

You are going to get mad at this one. I watch it on TV and it feels more like a movie. It doesn't seem real. Then you hear people getting in line to give blood. Those people giving blood are the hope of America.

What I am having trouble understanding is how a place with that many people has so little security that more than 100 people can be shot before police get there or an employee from the back office comes forward to shoot him.

But the people who disgust me the most are those who talk against the only candidate that understands what it happening and has some solutions for it. Obama and Clinton are promoting themselves for their glory without any care for the legal citizens of this country.

Last edited by NCN; 06-12-2016 at 10:30 PM..

Old 06-12-2016, 10:00 PM

10,087 posts, read 5,737,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
You
are
wrong.

Again.

Still.

And apparently, always.

Thank you once again, jeffy, for opening your mind for the interweb to examine its rot.
Once again, you have nothing to say. No counter argument. Just foul stench from the rot and death in your words.

Old 06-12-2016, 10:10 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,195,004 times
Quote:
Once again, you have nothing to say. No counter argument. Just foul stench from the rot and death in your words.
You used to be kind of cute when you blathered.

Now you're just pathetic.

Old 06-12-2016, 10:20 PM

10,087 posts, read 5,737,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
You used to be kind of cute when you blathered.

Now you're just pathetic.
And yet you keep reading my posts. Even more pathetic to keep griping about commentary that you are not forced to read.

Old 06-12-2016, 10:31 PM

1,714 posts, read 1,150,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
We know how many fundamentalist Christians on this board feel about homosexuality and how "depraved and sinful" it is. That is a given.

Many of us suspect that the negative feelings toward gays and lesbians are challenged only by the negative perspectives of Muslims in general.

As such, what response do the fundamentalist Christians have towards this horrible act of possible domestic terrorism, but certainly a hate crime no doubt fueled by the same teachings against homosexuality that both fundamentalist Christians and Muslims adhere to.

Do you deep down, viscerally feel abhorrence to this massacre? Do you deep down in your heart have a touch of, "Meh, they were gay, so who cares."? Are you angry because a Muslim did this?

Why are these questions asked? Because we have seen so much vitriol against homosexuals on this board that one has to wonder if everyone has empathy towards those killed.
Any true Christian abhors violence. Yet people have been committing atrocities in the name of God or gods, take your pick, for millennia. I think it's sad when people's lives are cut short by wicked people don't you? Does it matter if its an Iraqi blown to bits while going to the maket or Israeli shot dead having dinner or African used as a pawn by African warlords or gay person or straight person, or children attending kindergarten? Do people need religion to be wicked? I think not.

Distasteful post....let people mourn and bury their loved ones and just be happy you have another day of life.

Old 06-12-2016, 10:36 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,043,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haukur View Post
But we know that homosexuality is natural, well documentend by science and history and perfectly in harmony with nature and humanity. Besides, homosexuality isn't any more lustful than heterosexuality is. This is why that passage is scientifically wrong and only comes from the mind of a man who was prejudiced in times when they knew almost nothing about nature and science.

How can you dictate morality when your knowledge of the world is so limited?
I wouldn't say they knew almost nothing of science and nature...That's just an ignorant statement...

Old 06-12-2016, 10:37 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,637,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
So,you think the President could have stopped this? He was an American citizen. Tell me how?
Was he born here to American citizens? I didn't think his parents came from here. Information seems to be patchy. Most of the time when I hear reports on TV of violence in our area it seems to be someone with an Hispanic name, black people or drug related. Less often it can be domestic violence or crimes of passion. Some things we hear more often here that we never used to hear is about gang violence.

There seems to be a lot of people killed and churches burned in an area not far into South Carolina where middle eastern people live. Then we have lots of human trafficking that seems all over many states.

The bottom line is that law and order is out of control in this country and the solution mentioned mostly by democrats is to make them happy and maybe they will stop being mean. If you even suggest that they should be made to stop doing things like throwing things at police and those they don't like, you are called a racist and the democrats understand they are angry and it must be our fault or they wouldn't be doing that. I think a better solution would be to send them over to fight ISIS and keep our good citizens here.

Last edited by NCN; 06-12-2016 at 10:52 PM..

Old 06-12-2016, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicarjoe View Post
Islam is an evil religion and we need to fight it as what it is, the enemy of the west.
Is it Islam or those who profess Islam?...

Last edited by Richard1965; 06-12-2016 at 10:51 PM..

Old 06-12-2016, 10:50 PM

Quote:
And yet you keep reading my posts. Even more pathetic to keep griping about commentary that you are not forced to read.
Really, Jeff....Don't you have anything more mature to re-butt with?...Your posts seem to have degenerated even further into un-intellectual ramblings...You don't discuss anything...You just have a one-track mind...You're like the fellow who stands on the street corner of a big city and screams passages from his holy book thinking that he is accomishing something...Everyone likes think that they are themselves a prophet, fact is, it is only in their own minds...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality