Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2014, 06:22 PM

1,608 posts, read 3,077,203 times

Advertisements

If you're rich, it's a good dating scene!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2014, 09:48 AM

5,981 posts, read 13,121,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYC View Post
Unfortunately many of the hispanic women sitting in California are americanized. They don't hold the values that Mexican women have in Mexico. If we are just talking about looks then yes there are tons of beautiful latin women in California.

I don't fear TJ. I speak spanish and I respect local laws and customs.
Code for: "They won't have dinner ready for me in a traditional dress when I come home from work ready to rub my feet"

And for the record, I don't buy this whole idea that people become "americanized" (whatever that means within one generation of coming here. ESPECIALLY not if you live in a zip code that is over 50% your same ethnic background. Which in that case, one can still have lingering old cultural values even after generations.

Old 08-29-2014, 09:56 AM

4,294 posts, read 4,428,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex?Il? View Post
Code for: "They won't have dinner ready for me in a traditional dress when I come home from work ready to rub my feet"
Absolutely Not. That would be horrible.

Old 08-09-2015, 05:47 PM

1 posts, read 1,596 times
I can only speak for the 30 something's but I've yet to find anyone worth devoting any heart into. If you just want hook ups and to party then this is the place but if your looking for anything meaningful look elsewhere! I tried for around 3 years but had enough of the shallow and status climbing women of San Diego! Looking forward to getting orders out of here!

Old 08-09-2015, 06:00 PM

7,409 posts, read 6,550,878 times
aside from looks are you trying to meet a professional (not talking hooker) woman?....I think back to my 20th year HS reunion (while back) on Long Island where at least 1/3 of the women from my graduating class were doctors, attorneys, CPA's, investment bankers, marketing executives, etc. etc. That certainly was part of a turn on for me when pursuing a lady back in the day--and many of these ladies were quite good looking as well. Even those who did not turn out to be doctors or attorneys, etc. were driven; i.e. the bank teller wanted to be the head bank teller. I hear you and do not see the drive or ambition--at least not in the same numbers as I did. You might have to adjust your standards downwards and settle for striking gold by finding a pharmaceutical sales rep or consider dating from out of state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsmith14u View Post
I can only speak for the 30 something's but I've yet to find anyone worth devoting any heart into. If you just want hook ups and to party then this is the place but if your looking for anything meaningful look elsewhere! I tried for around 3 years but had enough of the shallow and status climbing women of San Diego! Looking forward to getting orders out of here!

Old 08-11-2015, 06:04 PM

100 posts, read 89,846 times
why not to go to zona norte?! Who needs date in SD!!

Old 08-13-2015, 12:42 AM

15,129 posts, read 32,322,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by code_complete View Post
why not to go to zona norte?! Who needs date in SD!!
Because not everyone wants to go to Zona Norte.

Old 08-13-2015, 08:37 AM

And if you do go to the Zona Norte for the Zona Norte, try Havana, Costa Rica, Panama, Medellin, Rio, Barcelona, Tallin, Prague, Berlin, or Frankfurt instead.

Old 08-13-2015, 10:15 AM

9,824 posts, read 11,546,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moved View Post
Because not everyone wants to go to Zona Norte.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elchevere View Post
And if you do go to the Zona Norte for the Zona Norte, try Havana, Costa Rica, Panama, Medellin, Rio, Barcelona, Tallin, Prague, Berlin, or Frankfurt instead.
All right Guys/Girls fill me in. What is zona norte?

Old 08-13-2015, 10:48 AM

pay for play

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
All right Guys/Girls fill me in. What is zona norte?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego